Author Topic: Marshall Cafe  (Read 658 times)

Offline 00mag12gaVa

• Junior Varsity
  • Member Since 12/2012
Marshall Cafe
« on: May 15, 2013, 06:22:37 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Stopped in Sunday night..... 10 Buffalo wings and a top shelf Bourbon...8 bucks and some change!!!! Both were very good......Didn't really look at the prices on the menu, just wanted some "wangs". Place was empty for the most part. Price is right and decent quality, whats up with no bizz???
    No political dreamer was ever wild enough to think of breaking down the lines which separate the States and compounding the American people into one common mass.
    John Marshall (1755 - 1835)

HerdFans.com

Marshall Cafe
    « on: May 15, 2013, 06:22:37 PM »

Offline Scottyo614

Re: Marshall Cafe
    « Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 06:59:31 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I love the place. Part might had to do with school being out to my knowledge. Usually when I'm in its got a good crowd.

Offline exanimate

• Benefactors of HerdFans
    • Heisman
    • Member Since 02/2009
    « Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 09:32:01 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Many people boycotted it when they decided to advertise selling blue beer when wvu played in the Final Four.

Offline luvherd

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 10:36:26 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Many people boycotted it when they decided to advertise selling blue beer when wvu played in the Final Four.

Have not been there since
    MU Alum
    Big Green Member

Offline 00mag12gaVa

• Junior Varsity
    • Member Since 12/2012
    « Reply #4 on: May 15, 2013, 10:53:44 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
    I do recall that now...shame.....funny thing is, one of the two warm bodies sittin at the bar was flyin Cuse colors and they had a Cuse lacrosse match on one of the monitors😳. Seemed a little strange....Struck me then that it would be nice to have Herd replays on at least one monitor.
    No political dreamer was ever wild enough to think of breaking down the lines which separate the States and compounding the American people into one common mass.

Offline sleeinwv

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2013, 09:23:49 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I do recall that now...shame.....funny thing is, one of the two warm bodies sittin at the bar was flyin Cuse colors and they had a Cuse lacrosse match on one of the monitors😳. Seemed a little strange....Struck me then that it would be nice to have Herd replays on at least one monitor.
    Nothing wrong with Cuse on TV...especially what they did to the team up north in the bowl game...hell...give them a key to the city

Offline 00mag12gaVa

• Junior Varsity
    • Member Since 12/2012
    « Reply #6 on: May 16, 2013, 10:32:00 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Nothing wrong with Cuse on TV...especially what they did to the team up north in the bowl game...hell...give them a key to the city
    A customer flyin Cuse colors is ok, I mean its free enterprise. It's a matter of opinion on menu content and atmosphere and that can bite you in the hind end. If the city starts giving keys for that accomplishment, they will never get out of the red. That bunch has some very dark days ahead ....IMO.

Offline HERDFAN1999

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2013, 07:03:56 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Have not been there since

That was a brain-dead bad business decision on their part.  Talk about short-sighted.

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.  The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - - Thomas Jefferson

Online svherd

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2013, 04:14:26 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The family and I go about once every other week. Sunday night is never busy. Most nights you have to wait just a short time for a table. Last time I checked, it was still the MU cafe with everything green and still a big MU collection. Don't see that at any other place.

One place I wont go to is Roosters. Horrid food and the service is the worst I have ever experienced. They suck.

Herd Rises
    Vision Campaign
    MU Foundation

HerdFans.com

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2013, 04:14:26 PM »