Author Topic: 7th & H NW Wash DC Chinatown  (Read 339 times)

Offline 00mag12gaVa

• Junior Varsity
  • Member Since 12/2012
7th & H NW Wash DC Chinatown
« on: February 14, 2013, 11:08:33 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Damn, thought the "phone boy" was taken me up my offer today. Crossed over H and headed through Gallery Place to the parking garage elevators and a fellow comes out of Clydes in a "forrest green" Thundering Herd Henley. Turns out he's from Dunbar, the Henley was gift, and he likes the yeller and blue. Huh!!...Damn really???  He was proudly flying the "Forest Green" though ,so I give him that. He complimented Doc and the need to be patient with him, and I told him wpu would lucky to go 500 next year with Holgernuts....Kelly Green and the beers on me boys and girls .....7th and H Chinatown DC
    « Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 11:18:51 PM by 00mag12gaVa »
    No political dreamer was ever wild enough to think of breaking down the lines which separate the States and compounding the American people into one common mass.
    John Marshall (1755 - 1835)

HerdFans.com

7th & H NW Wash DC Chinatown
    « on: February 14, 2013, 11:08:33 PM »

Offline biggreenarms

• Global Moderator
    • Franchise Owner
    • Smokin' Thunder, Blues Guitar, Hillbilly Chef
    Re: 7th & H NW Wash DC Chinatown
    « Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 06:22:02 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Had a similar experience several years ago in HHI. Saw a guy walking on the beach with a Marshall tshirt. I had a Marshall hat on and walked up to him and said "Go Herd!" You know, typical HERD speak for hello, thank you, good bye, etc we all use, which he didn't reply with the typical "Go Herd!" and just looked at me like I was speaking a foreign language. I said, your shirt, I see you're a HERD fan. He answered he was from around Charleston and a wvu fan. That the Marshall shirt was a gift and he acted embarrassed that I had just caught him wearing it. I just shook my head, said have a nice day and kept on walking.

goofy blew and yeller eerdiots  ::)

Offline HERDFAN1999

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 06:37:14 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • They are goofy.  But I look at it like this - outside the state of WV they don't want to be seen wearing blue and yellar crap so they wear Herd gear because they know it won't embarrass them.  The situation is a demonstration of the cowardness usually associated with their fan base. 
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.  The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - - Thomas Jefferson

Offline luvherd

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 02:13:05 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • All will change as we win and the who starts down that slippery slope.
    MU Alum
    Big Green Member

HerdFans.com

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 02:13:05 PM »