Author Topic: Thunders comments from another thread  (Read 769 times)

Offline Thunders

Thunders comments from another thread
« on: February 01, 2006, 08:13:18 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I love this board. People are so much more understanding here than at Herdnation. I have given up my posting there and sent them a note saying I wanted my name deleted from the site. I am glad you guys understood what I was saying for the most part. It was NEVER meant to degrade anything and maybe I shouldn't have even brought it up. All this movie talk got me thinking about it again. Last time I thought about it was when they were thinking of taking a piece of the plane and letting the players touch it as they went onto the field. I was thinking that I could do my own memorial. Not something I would take lightly.   It may sound weird to some but for something I have so much love for, having something like that would help me remember in my own way.  

I regret posting it but my intentions were ALWAYS good with that. The Herdnation crew like to jump on the wagon with these things and I already have a name there anyway so they just think I am some dumb kid. Too bad they are wrong.
    Yoda says:    Blow the Mountaineers do!!

HerdFans.com

« on: February 01, 2006, 08:13:18 PM »

Offline monsterherd

• Junior Varsity
    « Reply #1 on: February 03, 2006, 12:25:43 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Your a Herd fan... why discriminate against a fellow Herd fan, your welcome to havin a beer with me anytime... I have never understood why some people consistently try to trash other Herd fans just because their opinions differ.... its amazing... I applaud you thunders...

Offline mrherd05

• Junior Varsity
    « Reply #2 on: February 03, 2006, 01:05:57 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
    This is why Herdfans is the best... look at all the bitching and moaning elsewhere, really makes other places suck %^&*...

Odd...this is a comment from you a week or so ago....

Interesting...

Offline monsterherd

• Junior Varsity
    « Reply #3 on: February 03, 2006, 03:19:47 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Bait... not taking it, Being the bigger man.   I stick by my statement, that place is well known for bitch fits and moaning by a few guys that pose as herd fans, but are not... you can tell the real from the fake, so my point is on target.  But hey... you threw the bait out, but Im only giving you a little nibble, keep loving me baby... i know you love me.  Your a little worrysome, going through all this trouble for lil ole me?  Dude... c'mon now... no more bait for me because from now on, Im not even going to nibble.

Offline mrherd05

• Junior Varsity
    « Reply #4 on: February 03, 2006, 03:28:40 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • haha...sure thing dude...sure thing...

Offline pokey

• Red Shirt
    • Varsity
    « Reply #5 on: February 04, 2006, 03:41:39 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Quote from: "monsterherd"
    Your a Herd fan... why discriminate against a fellow Herd fan, your welcome to havin a beer with me anytime... I have never understood why some people consistently try to trash other Herd fans just because their opinions differ.... its amazing... I applaud you thunders...

different strokes for different folks (personalities) i guess.........but aren't you all discriminating against a group of  fellow herd fans by even starting a thread like this??
    *Nothing is more powerful than the truth.
    *You will never be persuasive being abrasive.

Offline DJdaHERDfan

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2006, 06:53:54 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This crap really needs to stop

EVERYBODY NEEDS TO STOP THIS CRAP

Everybody, not just one side or the other. EVERYBODY.

I am tired of all this.

This is not the complaint/whining/he said/she said forum, this is herdfans.com

You all need to take your arguing/name calling/indirect inuendos somewhere else.

I could care less where, as long as it is not here.

DJ
    IT'S TAILGATING SEASON!

HerdFans.com

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2006, 06:53:54 PM »