Author Topic: Scott Walker......hell yes  (Read 1736 times)

Offline spaldy

• All American
  • Member Since 10/2009
Re: Scott Walker......hell yes
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2012, 01:03:19 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • had one of my lib customers in yesterday.  complete with the 2012 bumper sticker with the hopey/changey symbol in the 0.     she brought up the holder thing and partisanship of the republicans.  I just kind of stared at her dumbfounded but then could not help myself.   

I asked her if she thought that 2 dead border agents and thousands of dead mexicans was a "partisan issue".   then asked her if she thought watergate was a big deal.  she went spastic on the watergate thing and I mentioned that no one died in watergate while thousands died in this fiasco.  However, nixon tried to use executive privelege to protect some of his cabinent members.  The supreme court immediately threw that out 9-0.  she didn't seem to know that.  he resigned because of that. 

I tried to shut the discussion down then (she is a customer after all) and she brought up the whole tax the rich thing.   I just kind of looked at her dumfounded again and asked her how many rich democratic congressman and donors there were.   She acted like there were none.

at that point I couldn't help myself and brought up the whole ruling elite thing and pointed out regardless of your party and wealth we were all just proliteriat serving the bourgeoisie.  It seemed an incomprehensibele concept to her that all the regulations, laws and  taxes they foist on us they exempt themselves.  I also pointed out that while they say they are worred about us healthcare and social security wise they loot social security and exempt themselves from obamacare.   They have their own "seperate but equal" programs.   I then referenced jim crow.  She didn't even know what that was. 

probably lost that customer.

the public education system has won the battle for the libs.   we'll all suffer for that. 

“This year will go down in history. For the first time a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient and the world will follow our lead into the future.” —Adolf Hitler, 1935

Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution: "Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives; and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States."

HerdFans.com

« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2012, 01:03:19 PM »

Offline luvherd

« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2012, 07:36:54 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • IMO, docs should be turned over but confidential. We don't need another Varlerie Plame deal. These undercover folks REALLY put their life on the line. Problem is it is all about politics anymore.
    MU Alum
    Big Green Member

Offline TomorrowHERD

« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2012, 08:31:51 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • the public education system has won the battle for the libs.   we'll all suffer for that. 

Yup!  Public education (most places) has doomed this country. 

"I am for a government that is rigorously frugal and simple. Were we directed from Washington when to sow, when to reap, we should soon want bread."
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
    "I predict future hapiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."-Thomas Jefferson
    http://www.cnmi-guide.com/ipg/islandlife/saipan2/

Offline extragreen

• WaterBoy
    • Heisman
    « Reply #28 on: June 23, 2012, 12:54:28 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • No wonder you guys are so against public education. You didn't get any of it.
    Your self-determinism and honor are more important than your immediate life.

Offline TomorrowHERD

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2012, 04:07:36 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Actually public education was pretty decent (in most places) until the 70's.  Then the feds took it over, created the Dept of Education, and things (scores and international rankings) have been going down hill ever since.
    The power of the teachers unions who are NOT concerned with education and only with the $$ and benefits, and political contributions has doomed public education. 
    The PC crowd also has to take a great deal of the blame. 

"I am for a government that is rigorously frugal and simple. Were we directed from Washington when to sow, when to reap, we should soon want bread."
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
    "I predict future hapiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."-Thomas Jefferson
    http://www.cnmi-guide.com/ipg/islandlife/saipan2/

Offline Johnnyherd

• Benefactors of HerdFans
    • Head Coach
    • Member Since 03/2011 Big Green Member 2011
    « Reply #30 on: June 23, 2012, 12:47:37 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • 20 reasons why the US education system is ranked 20th, hilarious!

http://thechive.com/2011/08/26/20-reasons-why-the-us-is-ranked-20-in-education-worldwide/

Offline Herd 90

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2012, 03:58:00 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • No wonder you guys are so against public education. You didn't get any of it.

LMAO!  So true.

Offline Ovaltine Jenkins

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2012, 07:21:28 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • 90 is a perfect example of a liberal left wing fool.  Don't waste time debating him just see him  for the idiot he is.  

As opposed to a nut job right wing fool?  West Virginia will remain at the bottom of every economic category because those who remain in the state vote against their real interest time and time again.  I love revisiting the state particularly Mercer, Raleigh, and Greenbriar Counties.  But it's not only apparent to me, but also to my other many ex-patriots, those with talent left the state and continue to do so.  The 1 percent has the state and it's population by the balls mentally and economically.

Offline Herd 90

« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2012, 07:33:43 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Good lord, 90.  You are the very definition of a "useful idiot.

Your only retort is a personal attack?  That's pathetic.

Offline Herd 90

« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2012, 07:37:30 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • 90 is a perfect example of a liberal left wing fool.  Don't waste time debating him just see him  for the idiot he is.  

Wow.  More personal attacks.  Sad.  

I'd love to have some of these discussions face to face instead of behind a computer.  I wonder if people would try to debate rationally or resort to just calling me names?  I doubt they'd resort to the name calling and personal attacks.  It's to easy to do when you're behind a computer.

Internet tough guys are usually pussies.
    « Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 07:39:24 AM by Herd 90 »

HerdFans.com

« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2012, 07:37:30 AM »