Author Topic: more from the peaceful religion, from thailand.  (Read 462 times)

Offline TomorrowHERD

more from the peaceful religion, from thailand.
« on: June 30, 2005, 07:02:59 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
    PATTANI, Thailand : Three Buddhists including a mute labourer were shot and killed and teachers’ homes were attacked in southern Thailand, police said, as authorities vowed to boost security funding to counter rampaging violence.

Srang Saewong, 56, a mute highway worker in Yala province, was shot dead in Bannang Sata district as he drove to work.

“I don’t see a motive such as personal conflict. He was mute and his wife was also mute, so it’s just part of the campaign of unrest,” police Lieutenant Colonel Sakarin Bumpensamai of Bannang Sata told AFP

"I am for a government that is rigorously frugal and simple. Were we directed from Washington when to sow, when to reap, we should soon want bread."
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
    "I predict future hapiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."-Thomas Jefferson
    http://www.cnmi-guide.com/ipg/islandlife/saipan2/

HerdFans.com

more from the peaceful religion, from thailand.
    « on: June 30, 2005, 07:02:59 PM »