Author Topic: Creekside Golf  (Read 111 times)

Offline Thundering In MD

Creekside Golf
« on: February 19, 2024, 12:09:51 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Website says golf course will be open in March.

The owner has put so much into the course.  I am going to play there as much as I can to support him.
    Twitter:  @ThunderingInMD

The following users thanked this post: mckayt

HerdFans.com

Creekside Golf
    « on: February 19, 2024, 12:09:51 AM »

Offline MarshallSteve

Re: Creekside Golf
    « Reply #1 on: February 19, 2024, 08:33:06 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • That's great. Was really worried that the course would fold. I'll make sure and get out there and play to.

Sent from my SM-A546U using Tapatalk

Offline svherd

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2024, 10:52:08 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • At the time of the fire, he said insurance should cover it. I assume he'll put a trailer on the parking lot as a temp. "clubhouse". The restaurant and real clubhouse will take time to rebuild. He'll need somewhere to store the golf carts as well. Best of luck to him.

Herd Rises
    Vision Campaign
    MU Foundation

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2024, 09:37:47 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • At the time of the fire, he said insurance should cover it. I assume he'll put a trailer on the parking lot as a temp. "clubhouse". The restaurant and real clubhouse will take time to rebuild. He'll need somewhere to store the golf carts as well. Best of luck to him.

I found out that his insurance wasn't covering it all after he had updated the place. He was thinking about not building back the restaurant but decided to do it since it would just add value if he ever decided to sell. I really miss the restaurant since we went there quite a bit. Can't wait till it's back up and running.

The following users thanked this post: svherd

HerdFans.com

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2024, 09:37:47 PM »