Author Topic: Five Takaways from the Biden Classifield Docs Report  (Read 121 times)

Online Flat Tire 2

Five Takaways from the Biden Classifield Docs Report
« on: February 09, 2024, 08:22:03 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • FUDGED TIMELINE
    ?We are confident that a thorough review will show that these documents were inadvertently misplaced and the president and his lawyers acted promptly upon discovering of this mistake,? Richard Sauber, White House special counsel, said in a statement on Jan. 12, 2023.
    But Hur?s report revealed that Biden was caught on tape acknowledging he had classified documents in his home as early as 2017 ? years before claiming he?d had no knowledge of possessing classified material. And at that time, Biden did not have the legal protections of the presidency.

DESTRUCTION OF EVIDENCE
    The ghostwriter who helped Biden pen his 2017 memoir, Promise Me Dad, destroyed recordings of conversations with Biden after learning that Attorney General Merrick Garland had appointed a special counsel to investigate the issue.
    ?The recordings had significant evidentiary value,? Hur said.

For the other takeaways:
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2846710/five-takeaways-from-the-biden-classified-document-report/

Obviously there were serious issues with this case. Keeping classified docs in an unsecured place and sharing them with people were serious breaches of national security. I see nothing to be gained in prosecuting a person who has memory  and or possibly dementia issues. I also think the special counsel realized it would be very be difficult to find a jury in DC that would be objective for Biden's criminal actions.

I don't know the details of the Trump case regarding his classified docs issue. On the surface it appears that this might be another example of two tiered justice system? One special counsel give a person a pass and the other is not giving a pass on similar problems.

HerdFans.com

Five Takaways from the Biden Classifield Docs Report
    « on: February 09, 2024, 08:22:03 AM »

Offline 2xBison

Re: Five Takaways from the Biden Classifield Docs Report
    « Reply #1 on: February 09, 2024, 09:51:03 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It's really quite funny how they just determine not worth prosecuting Pedo Joe and HRC.....but try and invent things to charge, prosecute or impeach trump with.

very banana republic like....but hey if the media explains why it's o.k., well I guess so.  we should just swallow it, believe it and repeat it.

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline marshallmark

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2024, 11:00:40 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I don't know the details of the Trump case regarding his classified docs issue. On the surface it appears that this might be another example of two tiered justice system? One special counsel give a person a pass and the other is not giving a pass on similar problems.

The details are out there - easy to find with a 2 minute Google search and will evidence and amplify the huge differences in the cases.  And that of Pence.  The major difference is that every single person that had classified documents in their possession voluntarily disclosed that fact and cooperated with the Justice Department to identify and return those documents.  Except for Trump. 

By the way, keep in mind that Garland appointed Hur to be special prosecutor specifically because he was a life-long Republican that was appointed to be a US Attorney by Trump, and would be above criticism by Republicans for taking it easy on Biden.  His recommendation that Biden not be prosecuted is from the perspective of a person who would likely support Trump in the upcoming election. 
    "Tell your friends, I can confirm you held your own against the brothers. :)"

- E-Man

Online Flat Tire 2

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2024, 11:29:34 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The details are out there - easy to find with a 2 minute Google search and will evidence and amplify the huge differences in the cases.  And that of Pence.  The major difference is that every single person that had classified documents in their possession voluntarily disclosed that fact and cooperated with the Justice Department to identify and return those documents.  Except for Trump. 

This very distributing!
    We are confident that a thorough review will show that these documents were inadvertently misplaced and the president and his lawyers acted promptly upon discovering of this mistake,? Richard Sauber, White House special counsel, said in a statement on Jan. 12, 2023.
    But Hur?s report revealed that Biden was caught on tape acknowledging he had classified documents in his home as early as 2017 ? years before claiming he?d had no knowledge of possessing classified material. And at that time, Biden did not have the legal protections of the presidency.

The destruction of evidence might be a possible conspiracy between Biden and ghost writer? I would imagine that would be the case if Trump's "ghost writer had destroyed evidence.
    I am an Independent and just want justice and judicial prosecution applied equally. As a military veteran who defended my country, I am not happy with the weaponizing of some of the  state court systems and on the Federal level.

If looks like a pig, smell likes a pig then it is a pig.

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2024, 12:01:27 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The details are out there - easy to find with a 2 minute Google search and will evidence and amplify the huge differences in the cases.  And that of Pence.  The major difference is that every single person that had classified documents in their possession voluntarily disclosed that fact and cooperated with the Justice Department to identify and return those documents.  Except for Trump. 

By the way, keep in mind that Garland appointed Hur to be special prosecutor specifically because he was a life-long Republican that was appointed to be a US Attorney by Trump, and would be above criticism by Republicans for taking it easy on Biden.  His recommendation that Biden not be prosecuted is from the perspective of a person who would likely support Trump in the upcoming election.

We expect more from you than this garbage Counselor.  The major difference is that Trump was the President and it's almost impossible for him to have classified documents as he can declassify by words or action.

The others were VPs and broke the law.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline pdunn

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2024, 01:12:21 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I think from 50,000 feet up this looks like what it clearly is: a double standard.

And there is no defense or apology for what happened at that press conference.  The dude showed just how much he has deteriorated.

If Joe Biden is on the ballot in November, which is looking less likely every day, you can look to what happened yesterday as the straw that broke the camel's back. 
    « Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 01:17:51 PM by pdunn »
    "On rainy days, the early justices would enliven case conferences with wine. On other days, even if the sun was shining, Chief Justice John Marshall would order wine anyway, saying, 'Our jurisdiction is so vast that it must be raining somewhere.' "

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2024, 01:15:37 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I think from 50,000 feet up this looks like what it clearly is: a double standard.
    Not surprising that someone that would vote for Lenin feels the end justifies the means, if it fits ideology or TDS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2024, 05:04:36 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • And now we know why they don't care to destroy presidential immunity.  They selectively prosecute actual violations of law and then use lawfare to go after others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

HerdFans.com

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2024, 05:04:36 PM »