Author Topic: Bill Maher Get Its Right  (Read 151 times)

Offline Flat Tire 2

Bill Maher Get Its Right
« on: January 29, 2024, 10:28:38 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The below is why I left the democrat party. Trump is not great and democrats are Anti Semitic and they think men can have babies. A pox on both of the major political parties.

Bill Maher knocks the left as a 'different kind of nuts' than Trump for thinking 'men can have babies'
    Bill Maher knocked people on the left who think 'biology is just a theory'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bill-maher-knocks-left-different-type-nuts-trump-thinking-men-babies

HerdFans.com

Bill Maher Get Its Right
    « on: January 29, 2024, 10:28:38 PM »

Offline Flat Tire 2

Re: Bill Maher Get Its Right
    « Reply #1 on: January 30, 2024, 08:30:27 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I remember when the NYT was an actual news gathering organization. My father, who was conservative, use to get the Sunday NYT. He only read the news articles and never paid much attention to the editorial content. As a good late friend of mine use to say years ago about the HD; it wasn't good enough for fish wrap. That now applies to the NYT.

Maher Calls Out NYT, Says They Have Ridiculous And Biased Coverage
    https://dailycaller.com/2024/01/29/bill-maher-new-york-times/
    « Last Edit: January 30, 2024, 08:33:13 AM by Flat Tire 2 »

Offline Buffalo Bop

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2024, 08:46:01 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You can also include the Washington Post in there. Only good for cat litter.

Offline 2xBison

Bill Maher Get Its Right
    « Reply #3 on: January 30, 2024, 09:17:40 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • If the alphabet agencies were at Twitter (confirmed by E Musk non Trump voter) controlling the message/censoring free speech, suppressing some, amplifying others....

Why would we logically think they aren't doing same in traditional print and news media?  Same message, same bias, same lack of challenge to government.

It's trash propaganda.  Heck with DNC and GOP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline Flat Tire 2

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2024, 09:43:43 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I can remember a segment Rush Limbaugh did one time on his radio show. It was during the election of George W Bush and his choice of VP would be adding gravitas to the ticket. (Maybe the media was pushing the narrative that George wasn't too sharp to be President?) Anyway, Rush played a recording he put together of numerous media and TV pundits all using the term "gravitas in their comments. Rush's point was that the media was using a coordinated campaign to push their narrative. It appears Rush was correct on the media and was ahead of his time in exposing the media.

I found the below item about this on the internet.
    https://www.orlandosentinel.com/2000/08/06/gravitas-galore/

Offline 2xBison

Bill Maher Get Its Right
    « Reply #5 on: February 02, 2024, 09:00:37 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I can remember a segment Rush Limbaugh did one time on his radio show. It was during the election of George W Bush and his choice of VP would be adding gravitas to the ticket. (Maybe the media was pushing the narrative that George wasn't too sharp to be President?) Anyway, Rush played a recording he put together of numerous media and TV pundits all using the term "gravitas in their comments. Rush's point was that the media was using a coordinated campaign to push their narrative. It appears Rush was correct on the media and was ahead of his time in exposing the media.

I found the below item about this on the internet.
    https://www.orlandosentinel.com/2000/08/06/gravitas-galore/
    Speaking of Rush, I recall an episode in early 2020 when the Swamp was floating Bloomberg as a candidate and Covid was ramping up. (Remember no candidate from D was resonating ...even record setting Mush Brain Joe.)  Anyway, they were pumping mail ins then and already explaining the unusual patterns and late surges in votes we'd see.  I recall Rush saying...."they are telling you what they are going to do".  Damn if it didn't happen like that.

Fortunately. As Marshall Mark explained, Trump pissed people off so bad they don't like no new wars, low inflation, secure borders or energy independence.  Further more, this anger prompted huge D turnout, especially in not only several swing states, but  surged in a handful of urban areas like Philly, Detroit, Milwaukee, Maricopa And Fulton counties.  Those Ds rallied so strong in those areas to defy historical election indicators and all laws of statistics. ( so basically what you would do if submitting fraudulent mail votes and if explaining Fraud you'd use MMs answer minus the part that explained it away)

I rest easy knowing that, because in the past, I had always viewed unusual or out of normal patterns or trends as something to investigate or question.

For example, for financial transactions the Feds get SARs for unusual activity .....I better stop there ....too many SARs on the first family of US that this country loves and rallies behind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    « Last Edit: February 02, 2024, 10:15:04 AM by 2xBison »
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

HerdFans.com

Bill Maher Get Its Right
    « Reply #5 on: February 02, 2024, 09:00:37 AM »