Author Topic: 3 US Servicemen Killed In Attack  (Read 464 times)

Online Flat Tire 2

3 US Servicemen Killed In Attack
« on: January 28, 2024, 01:25:53 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Well after nearly 150 attacks on US troops in the Mideast, Iranian proxies finally killed US Military Personnel. Military leaders have been requesting the Biden White House take strong action against the forces, but WH advisors have stopped any defense of our troops.

Three US service members killed and 25 injured in Iranian-backed drone attack in Jordan
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense/2822581/three-us-service-members-killed-iranian-backed-drone-attack-jordan/

Edit: The AP is now reporting that have been 159 attacks against our troops by the Iranian proxies.

Biden administration released billions to Iran weeks before Israeli attack
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/biden-administration-released-billions-to-iran-weeks-before-israeli-attack/ar-AA1hSSwq
    « Last Edit: January 29, 2024, 07:12:35 AM by Flat Tire 2 »

HerdFans.com

« on: January 28, 2024, 01:25:53 PM »

Offline 2xBison

Re: 3 US Servicemen Killed In Attack
    « Reply #1 on: January 28, 2024, 05:53:35 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The war mongers are back!!  Ukraine, Israel, houthies!!!  No new wars under Trump.

Let's ask the war mongers Marshall mark and bighat what they think?

I'd be interested.  I mean MM was just telling us dumb constituents that cling to our guns and bibles about Truth.  He even provided links to NPR and CNN - - two of the biggest liars on the Russia hoax and another two that were completely not curious about the Biden laptop top lie or any of the others. 

It's funny if not so sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline bighat

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2024, 08:42:45 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • 63 troops killed under Trump and he disrepected the families of fallen troops.

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2024, 02:29:07 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • We ramping up ....those middle east wars are a cash cow for the grift.  Enjoy bighat.  Enjoy wars and death around the world and an open boarder that is causing a humanitarian crisis, human trafficing and fentanyl flowing in.

This is what you support so enjoy!

« Last Edit: January 29, 2024, 03:34:39 PM by 2xBison »
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline bighat

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2024, 05:21:42 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Enjoy trump trashing military.  In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, "Why should I go to that cemetery? It's filled with losers." In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as "suckers" for getting killed. In addition to the alleged statements about service members generally, Trump has publicly insulted McCain, in particular, by calling him "not a war hero," and "I like people who weren't captured," according to footage on C-SPAN.

Online Flat Tire 2

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2024, 06:51:26 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Enjoy trump trashing military.  In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, "Why should I go to that cemetery? It's filled with losers." In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as "suckers" for getting killed. In addition to the alleged statements about service members generally, Trump has publicly insulted McCain, in particular, by calling him "not a war hero," and "I like people who weren't captured," according to footage on C-SPAN.

FWIW: I am not a Trump supporter and I think Biden is not mentally competent and appears to be a crook! The source of your article are the radical left media outlets; The Atlantic and Axios, but they never quoted a source and are not considered reliable publications. These same media reported Russia Gate as factual which was untrue. John Kelly seems to be confirming the report, but read his statement carefully and he gave himself wiggle room. I agree with Bill Maher, the media is not to be trusted.

I served in the Navy and I was stationed near NAS Norfolk and Oceana Naval Air Base. I would have drinks with Naval pilots in The Officer's Club who served with McCain and the majority of them didn't speak well of him. Remember McCain father and grandfather were admirals and attended the USNA. McCain was a legacy graduate and his class rank was 894 out of 899. His family connections got him into the Annapolis and helped him to graduate. I admire his being a POW, but I have a lot more respect for the other POW. He wasn't like by most of the other US Senators in both parties.
    « Last Edit: January 29, 2024, 06:56:40 PM by Flat Tire 2 »

The following users thanked this post: DC01HERD

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2024, 07:38:53 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Uniparty

If my side wins (looks doubtful now either the commies and fascist) bighat will still think he is correct and will still blather on about a leader that actually did good for country while working for free and losing bet worth.

If his side ultimately wins out (looks like they are) and we continue down this path, even he will finally realize he was wrong and lied to.  But by then who cares, we all lost.

Those with the most to lose are doing the least to protect it.

Oh well....we had a good run

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline bighat

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2024, 09:16:37 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Trump?s slow and sloppy response to the death of the soldiers ambushed Oct. 4 in Niger, in northern Africa, illustrated the hazards of his extemporaneous governing style, the disorganization within his White House and his refusal to back down in the face of criticism.

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2024, 10:50:18 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Trump?s slow and sloppy response to the death of the soldiers ambushed Oct. 4 in Niger, in northern Africa, illustrated the hazards of his extemporaneous governing style, the disorganization within his White House and his refusal to back down in the face of criticism.

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Online Flat Tire 2

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2024, 03:28:28 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Biden called the parents of one the dead solders and mentioned his son who died of cancer five years after he serve in Iraq. Goodness, someone needs to help with his phone calls and tell him it isn't about him. Dying in combat is different than dying at home with your family 5 years after you have served.

Biden Spreads Lie About Beau Again While Speaking to Parents of US Troops Killed in Drone Attack
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2024/02/01/biden-caught-lying-about-beaus-death-again-while-speaking-to-parents-of-soldiers-killed-in-drone-attack-n2634483

Offline bighat

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2024, 03:49:13 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • At least he is not calling them losers like another president did.

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2024, 08:29:35 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2024, 08:29:35 AM »

Offline miltonherdfan

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2024, 06:14:18 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

I would love to know your source for that ridiculous claim

Offline bighat

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2024, 04:36:34 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Read how gold star parents were treated by Trump.  Drink the Kool Aid.

Offline miltonherdfan

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2024, 10:23:14 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • so we're back to justifying voting for the senile candidate to run the country b/c some people got their feelings hurt by the other guy?

Online Flat Tire 2

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2024, 08:52:26 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Read how gold star parents were treated by Trump.  Drink the Kool Aid.

Maybe you should check out the comments from Gold Star parents who meet with Biden after 13 service people died at the Kabul airport bombing?  A lot of the families for the deceased didn't want Biden to talk to them. Besides Biden bringing up his son's  death, who died at his  home; Biden was looking at his watch several times during the ceremony which was very disrespectful.

By the way, there had been zero US service people killed in Afghanistan from February 2020 until the attack on August 26, 2021.

From the right wing news organization CNN.
    " The atrocity rocked the final stages of the frantic US evacuation of as many as 1,000 Americans who may still be in the country, as well as thousands of Afghans who helped US forces and officials and fear Taliban executions if they are left behind.

It also shone a harsh light on President Joe Biden?s decision-making and the chaotic nature of the US withdrawal that left American troops and civilians so vulnerable, in the confusing, chaotic days after the Taliban seized Kabul."
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/27/politics/joe-biden-kabul-airport-terrorist-attack-afghanistan/index.html
    « Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 09:42:35 AM by Flat Tire 2 »

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2024, 09:31:34 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • so we're back to justifying voting for the senile candidate to run the country b/c some people got their feelings hurt by the other guy?
    Bighat swallows all that mnbc, nbc, cbs, npr feeding him if it fits his ideology.  He is filled with hate, induced by the propaganda he swallows.

Bighat should do more thinking to go with that reading

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline bighat

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2024, 11:35:56 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You swallow everything the biggest liar who was ever president said.  Even Fox news said the election was not rigged and paid a settlement to Dominion.  GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2024, 12:23:52 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You swallow everything the biggest liar who was ever president said.  Even Fox news said the election was not rigged and paid a settlement to Dominion.  GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!
    Fox News said!!! lol.  Not only are you an ideologue you might be illiterate.  I think for myself and use data and logic.  Do you always believe proven liars or just when they tell you what you want to hear?

Middle East heating up!!!  Praise your war mongers and don't believe your lying eyes!!

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: DC01HERD

Offline bighat

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2024, 04:38:30 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • No you just manipulate data to suit your delusion.

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2024, 05:48:33 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • No you just manipulate data to suit your delusion.
    Bring some data parrot....

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: biggreenarms

Offline biggreenarms

• Global Moderator
    • Franchise Owner
    • Smokin' Thunder, Blues Guitar, Hillbilly Chef
    « Reply #21 on: February 05, 2024, 08:29:35 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Bring some data parrot....

HerdFans.com

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2024, 08:29:35 PM »

Offline bighat

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2024, 01:30:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • At least my parrot is not big and orange.

Offline Buffalo Bop

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2024, 05:53:42 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

LOL and your guy is a senile mumbling, bumbling incompetent idiot.

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2024, 03:45:56 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
    Clarification..you are the parrot.  Your guy is a corrupt, mush brained pedophile (I'm taking his kids word for it)...of course in some ways he is just a puppet/parrot reading a script so maybe I'll give you the win on this one.

I concede Trump has orange hair and Biden is an installed puppet/parrot.

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

HerdFans.com

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2024, 03:45:56 PM »