Author Topic: Fox News Website  (Read 959 times)

Offline 2xBison

Re: Fox News Website
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2024, 07:56:39 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Slowly the truth is coming out and will.

Logically, you are asking us to accept that the election was valid because the media/doj/fbi say so.  These are the same people that pushed the phony Russia hoax for years!! It's proven.  So forgive us if we don't just accept it.

If you are such an ideologue you can't even question how a guy that doesn't draw crowds got 81 million votes (a record) in an unusual election year with unprecedented mail in balllots, that's on you.

Also just because media doesn't cover doesn't mean it didn't happen, it means you might be being herded like a sheep.

Lastly, you don't find it odd that bell weather stats went out the window in 2020 with Trump winning 18/19 bell weather counties?  Not odd that several (necessary) swing state with independent elections all stopped counting?  Then all have same directional change after counting started again? 

A vote isn't just a piece of paper, it needs a person behind it.

The fascist are still trying to jail Trump cause they didn't beat him in 16, 20, and can't beat him in 2024.

I'm sure some normal Germans fell for the censorship, identity politics, jailed opponents, and Gestapo (fbi) in the 30s too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

HerdFans.com

« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2024, 07:56:39 AM »

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2024, 08:06:22 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The man said he grabbed women in the crotch.  He admitted he did other criminal activities.  He said he will be a dictator from day one.  This is out of his own mouth.
    He calls military veterans losers.  He calls war heros and walking wounded losers.  He makes fun of disabled people.  That is truth. You just don't want to hear it even if you hear for your self.
    Read this guys comments, he's straight up ideologue.  This is the kind of guy the puppet masters love.  He says all that while supporting the worst and most corrupt president ever. 

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2024, 08:11:23 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Both the left and the right have issues. All politicians have an agenda.
    It's a swamp.  The uniparty.  How else to you explain the reaction to Trumps win in 2016?  It's been nonstop ever since.  They did worse than watergate with the spying, illegal FISA warrants, and Russia hoax.  Hey is that election interference or an attempted coup?  Media screams it for years, no one held accountable we just move on to next hoax and herd the gullible sheep right along as the country is fleeced.

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2024, 08:13:34 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Truth is truth. 

Some people just don't want to see it.  Or, more likely, they're misled by agenda-fueled cable "news" channel(s)

I totally agree and the words coming from you make it even better! 

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline marshallmark

« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2024, 10:07:22 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• I totally agree and the words coming from you make it even better! 

Where do you get your news?  Without even knowing you, I'd guess Fox News and Newsmax.  Fox News didn't settle the Dominion Voting case for $787.5 million because it thought it was telling people the truth.  Even Sean Hannity has said Biden won https://www.npr.org/2022/12/22/1144926308/fox-news-sean-hannity-dominion-lawsuit-trump 

If you're still holding on to the old, disproved-in-every-court argument that the Dems cheated to win, well then I can't help you. 
    "Tell your friends, I can confirm you held your own against the brothers. :)"

- E-Man

The following users thanked this post: bighat

Offline 2xBison

Fox News Website
    « Reply #30 on: January 30, 2024, 11:30:55 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I'm not holding on to that.  I told you I thought Fox was in on it.

Let me ask you this Counselor, since they settled didn't that prevent any details and discovery, if Fox (who I've said myself I don't trust and is on the same side) wanted to fight? 

Lastly, since you asked me, I'll ask you some things.  Explain to me why the laws of statistics no longer apply in swing states?  Either the likelihood of several independent state elections stopping and starting counting the same way?  Further more with exact same directional change.  It was like flipping a coin all night and coming up 52%-48%, then continuing to flip after counting stop and suddenly 97% or whatever to 3%.  So mail in votes behave differently? Or Biden supporters are just more prone to vote by mail?

Why do historical election stats suddenly not apply?  Trump got more votes than any incumbent in history? Well "son of a bitch" to quote Joe, Biden got 81 million?

How did Biden win the least amount of counties in history but set voting record? What 477 to Obamas >800? I get Ds get urban areas but that's strange and a record too.

You are about as curious as the "media". 

If you are going to cling to "most safe and secure election" ever --all with unusual changes in bell weather stats and other historical election trends--while at same time record mail in votes.  Well I can't help you.

I also can't help you if you don't trust statistics.

Oh and to the disproved in every court.  I don't have stats handy but only a small portion of the cases were heard/decide.  Most the court declined.  Just like everyone was all for recounts but fight forensic audits.   Strange

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk  my
    « Last Edit: January 30, 2024, 11:38:47 AM by 2xBison »
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: biggreenarms

Offline marshallmark

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2024, 12:11:03 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I'm not holding on to that.  I told you I thought Fox was in on it.

Let me ask you this Counselor, since they settled didn't that prevent any details and discovery, if Fox (who I've said myself I don't trust and is on the same side) wanted to fight?  NO, LOTS OF DEPOSITIONS WERE TAKEN BEFORE THE SETTLEMENT.  THE INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THOSE DEPOSITIONS IS WHAT GOT TUCKER CARLSON FIRED AND WHY FOX HAD EGG ON ITS COLLECTIVE FACE B/C MOST OF ITS 'TALENT' HAD PRIVATELY AGREED BIDEN HAD WON, PLUS SEVERAL OTHER DAMNING ADMISSIONS

Lastly, since you asked me, I'll ask you some things.  Explain to me why the laws of statistics no longer apply in swing states?  Either the likelihood of several independent state elections stopping and starting counting the same way?  Further more with exact same directional change.  It was like flipping a coin all night and coming up 52%-48%, then continuing to flip after counting stop and suddenly 97% or whatever to 3%.  So mail in votes behave differently? Or Biden supporters are just more prone to vote by mail? BIDEN SUPPORTERS WERE CERTAINLY MORE PRONE TO VOTE BY MAIL.  POORER VOTERS AND VOTERS OF COLOR TRADITIONALLY VOTE BY MAIL MORE OFTEN.  PLUS, RECALL THAT DJT WAS ENCOURAGING HIS FOLLOWERS TO NOT TRUST THE MAIL AND TO VOTE IN PERSON - THAT HAD A HUGE AFFECT

Why do historical election stats suddenly not apply?  Trump got more votes than any incumbent in history? Well "son of a bitch" to quote Joe, Biden got 81 million?  ABSOLUTLEY.  TURNOUT IN METROPOLITAN AREAS WAS HUGE AND WENT FOR BIDEN BY DOUBLE DIGITS.  VOTERS IN PHILLY AND PITTSBURGH WON PA FOR BIDEN; FLAGSTAFF AND TUCSON WON AZ FOR BIDEN; ATLANTA/SAVANNAH WON GEORGIA FOR BIDEN; DETROIT WENT 2+ TO 1 FOR BIDEN AND WON HIM MICHIGAN; FAIRFAX/RICHMOND/NEWPORT NEWS WON VIRGINIA FOR BIDEN.

How did Biden win the least amount of counties in history but set voting record? What 477 to Obamas >800? I get Ds get urban areas but that's strange and a record too.  IF YOU LOOK AT 2016 TO 2020, TRUMP DID BETTER IN THE RURAL COUNTIES THAT HE WON IN 2016, BUT DID MUCH, MUCH WORSE IN THE URBAN AND, FATALLY, THE SUBERBS THAT HE KEPT COMPETITIVE IN 2016.  HE LOST SOCCER MOMS AND WASN'T COMPETITIVE WITH PEOPLE OF COLOR IN 2020.  I KEEP NOTING THAT NOTHING MOTIVATED INDEPENDENTS AND PASSIVE DEMOCRATS TO VOTE MORE THAN DJT DID IN 2020. HE'S A VILE PERSON AND PEOPLE FLOCKED TO THE POLLS TO KEEP HIM FROM WINNING.  HE'S A TERRIFIC MOTIVATING FACTOR. 

You are about as curious as the "media". 

If you are going to cling to "most safe and secure election" ever --all with unusual changes in bell weather stats and other historical election trends--while at same time record mail in votes.  Well I can't help you.  TRENDS ARE JUST THAT... TRENDS.  TRUMP TURNED TRENDS ON THEIR PROVERBIAL EAR FOR HIMSELF IN 2016 AND AGAINST HIM IN 2020.

I also can't help you if you don't trust statistics.

Oh and to the disproved in every court.  I don't have stats handy but only a small portion of the cases were heard/decide.  Most the court declined.  Just like everyone was all for recounts but fight forensic audits.   Strange  SOME DID DECLINE, BUT MOST TOOK A LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE AVAILABLE AND PRESENTED AND JUST DIDN'T FIND ANYTHING.  THAT'S WHY THE TRUMP LEGAL TEAM KEPT GETTING SANCTIONED - B/C THEY DIDN'T BACK UP THEIR ALLEGATIONS WITH EVIDENCE (BECAUSE THERE ISN'T ANY).  NO JUDGE WOULD SANCTION AN ATTORNEY FOR SIMPLY FILING A COMPLAINT THAT THE COURT DECLINED TO HEAR.  AND RECALL THAT REPUBLICAN SECRETARY OF STATE IN GA GOT DEATH THREATS B/C HE CERTIFIED THAT THE ELECTION WAS FAIR IN THAT STATE.  RUDY GOT BANKRUPTED BECAUSE HE MADE VISCOUS, FALSE STATEMENTS AGAINST POLL WORKERS AND THEY CALLED HIM ON IT.  CRAZY SIDNEY POWELL CAN'T PRACTICE LAW ANYMORE B/C OF THE LIES SHE TOLD ON TRUMP'S BEHALF.  HIS ONLY COMPETENT COUNSEL - JOSEPH TACOPINA - QUIT BEFORE HIS LATEST TRIAL TO FOLLOW HIS 'COMPASS' AND FOR 'PERSONAL REASONS'...THAT'S LAWYER-SPEAK FOR 'MY CLIENT WAS GOING TO LIE AND I COULDN'T KEEP HIM FROM DOING IT'.  HIS CURRENT LAWYER, ALINNA HABBA, DID NOT EVEN KNOW HOW TO MOVE THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE, AND THE JUDGE HAD TO SPOON FEED HER THE PROCEDURE.  WE ALL LEARNED THAT IN FIRST YEAR OF LAW SCHOOL.  PERHAPS HE WANTS TO APPEAL ON INEFFECTIVENESS OF COUNSEL, BUT THAT WON'T GO ANYWHERE.  HE'S GOING TO CONTINUE TO LOSE IN THE CIVIL CASES, AND ALTHOUGH IT WILL BE MORE DIFFICULT, HE'S GOT A LOT OF ISSUES WITH JACK SMITH'S CASE THAT COULD EASILY SEE HIM CONVICTED. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk  my

- E-Man

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2024, 01:26:57 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • We agree to disagree.  I'm going with what I see and know, not what I'm told by people that have lied to me for years.

You had your position a long time.  I have at least changed mine over the years.  Don't believe your lying eyes.

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline marshallmark

« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2024, 01:51:25 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • We agree to disagree.  I'm going with what I see and know, not what I'm told by people that have lied to me for years.

You had your position a long time.  I have at least changed mine over the years.  Don't believe your lying eyes.

I voted for Reagan, Bush, Bush, Bush, and McCain.  I'm no liberal, fwiw. 

My vote this year will be for anyone other than Trump.  Don't care who it is. 

- E-Man

Offline bighat

« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2024, 04:09:39 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It,s that fuzzy math you guys use.  You stop counting before all the votes are counted.

Offline 2xBison

Fox News Website
    « Reply #35 on: January 30, 2024, 08:44:18 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It,s that fuzzy math you guys use.  You stop counting before all the votes are counted.
    "Votes"

The only funny math I see is waiting to see how many votes you need before completing the count.

MM sounds like you got one right as did I.  But, based on looking to reaction to Trump in 16 to now.  It's clear to me the establishment needs someone beholden to them, whether by lobbyist, donor money, or black mail.

To me it's not hard to see.  One guy with a great life of luxury, giving that up and working for free, losing net worth, nonstop attacks on him and family coupled with political prosecution OR pick from those getting rich, increasing net worth and destroying the country while welcoming war.

Best of luck to all of us.

Who would have thought one could go from voting Reagan to fulfilling Reagan's prediction "if fascism comes to America it will come as liberalism" as he supports the political prosecution of a candidate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk hi
    « Last Edit: January 30, 2024, 10:30:41 PM by 2xBison »
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline bighat

« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2024, 01:32:07 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • He is only losing net worth that he made up.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2024, 01:32:07 PM »

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2024, 02:18:34 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • He is only losing net worth that he made up.
    no hope for you. 

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline Buffalo Bop

« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2024, 07:31:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • https://x.com/BehizyTweets/status/1753476409077404046?s=20

This is but a tip of the iceberg of the fraud and rigging that went on in the 2020 election.

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2024, 10:01:06 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It's obvious.  Good lord what does it take for idiots to wake up.

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline bighat

« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2024, 04:34:48 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Give us proof and you cannot.  You and your cronies have been given ample opportunity to prove this and have not.  Just because you repeat it over and over again does not make it true.
    You are losing law suits for defaming people.  You make a lie the truth.

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2024, 09:45:29 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Give us proof and you cannot.  You and your cronies have been given ample opportunity to prove this and have not.  Just because you repeat it over and over again does not make it true.
    You are losing law suits for defaming people.  You make a lie the truth.
    51 intelligent agency officials lying about Biden laptop.  FBI has had since 2018.

I've already provided you information on election historical outcomes, bell weather indicators and simple laws of statistics.

Now, I know the DOJ/alphabet agencies and the media told you no evidence of fraud and it was "most safe and secure" election in history and they even coined phrase "the big lie" for the sheep. But, those are the same people that have been proven to have lied to all of us in the ridiculous Russia probe and others...

Trump set record for votes incumbent president, and despite being continuously undermined had a successful Presidency by almost every objective measure.

Now if you want to believe that Joe set record for votes for all presidential candidates ever while not drawing crowds then that's on you.  Especially, during a year with unprecedented mail in votes, when the media would have you believe 8 cities in 6 states (might be off a number or two but hope you have ability to get point)were so pissed off at Trump they drove election out come to point bell weather stats did not matter, nor do the laws of statistics well that's on you.

Go ahead and keep believing these war mongering corrupt fools can change the temperature of the and while you are at it, get another shot.

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline Buffalo Bop

« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2024, 10:41:02 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Zuckerberg?s election spending was ?carefully orchestrated? to influence 2020 vote: ex-FEC member

https://nypost.com/2021/10/14/zuckerberg-election-spending-was-orchestrated-to-influence-2020-vote/

This is another example of the rigging that took in the 2020 Election. And don't think he spent all that fortune without certain guarantees.

If you want to have a safer and more secure election, then do away with mail-in ballots, show up on Election Day and present proof of ID.

Offline bighat

« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2024, 11:29:29 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Give us proof and not something that no one accepts as proof of election fraud.  Concrete proof.  And not the votes not counted for Biden.

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2024, 12:28:56 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Give us proof and not something that no one accepts as proof of election fraud.  Concrete proof.  And not the votes not counted for Biden.
    You ignore the laptop, you ignore the Russia and Ukraine hoaxes, you ignore unconstitutional changes to voting rules, you ignore bell weather stats, you ignore laws of statistics, you ignore unprecedented mail in voting and its risks, I can't imagine what prove we should provide you.

If we have to wait for George Stephanoplois or Rachael Maddow or Chris Wray to tell you it's going to be a while.

Tune in to cnn to watch the wars and senseless murders you support.

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline bighat

« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2024, 04:37:30 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You keep avoiding the question I asked about votes that were incorrectly counted.  I you try to deflect with other items like more and more people delusionized by the the great orange god.  You wait on Trump to tell you how everything is.

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2024, 07:47:14 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You keep avoiding the question I asked about votes that were incorrectly counted.  I you try to deflect with other items like more and more people delusionized by the the great orange god.  You wait on Trump to tell you how everything is.
    I don't think I saw that question.

Tell me more about Trumps fake net worth that he lost?

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

HerdFans.com

« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2024, 07:47:14 AM »

Online svherd

« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2024, 08:02:38 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I find it funny people rag on Fox and Newsmax, yet believe CNN, MSNBC and the major networks are bastions of purity and truthfulness. LOL! They don't have an agenda at all. LOL!

Herd Rises
    Vision Campaign
    MU Foundation

Offline marshallmark

« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2024, 10:05:16 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I find it funny people rag on Fox and Newsmax, yet believe CNN, MSNBC and the major networks are bastions of purity and truthfulness. LOL! They don't have an agenda at all. LOL!

Maybe I missed something, but I don't think anyone on here advanced CNN or MSNBC as bastions of truth.  I posted a chart showing the relative biases of the networks, and there weren't any mainstream networks that were in the "neutral" category.  Fox News and Newsmax were on the far right of the chart, and MSNBC was on the far left (with CNN in the next-to-far-left category). 

My objection to Fox News and Newsmax isn't solely that they bend the news to fit their agendas, its that they censor what they show.  When the E. Jean Carroll verdict came out, every single left and center network were spending perhaps inordinate amounts of time discussing its effect on Trump, his campaign and his finances.  Fox News was airing a segment on whether Taylor Swift was a government plant.  Dead serious.  Its ludicrous the blinders they purposefully put on their viewers.

- E-Man

The following users thanked this post: svherd

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2024, 12:14:33 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • NBC, cbs, abc, npr horrible too

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club