Author Topic: Fox News Website  (Read 963 times)

Offline Flat Tire 2

Fox News Website
« on: January 23, 2024, 08:22:43 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I noticed that the Fox News website want you to sign in or register to read the articles. No thanks and there are other sources to find "news". IMO All the legacy or corporate new sources are a waste. I don't spend much time on the TV network news, they are an insult to your intelligence. You don't get news anymore just spin. I can't believe the state of the news media, I guess it just an example of our failing educational system. NY Times and Washington Post don't cover the news anymore. There are very few places for the Independent or Libertarian to find actual reporting in the media. Even the AP has gone woke.

The following users thanked this post: miltonherdfan

HerdFans.com

Fox News Website
    « on: January 23, 2024, 08:22:43 AM »

Offline 2xBison

Re: Fox News Website
    « Reply #1 on: January 23, 2024, 09:33:34 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • No kidding.  turned off all main stream media years ago.  I'd imagine we can all find left- or right-wing pundits that are like minded to listen to on all the networks and that's one thing BUT the news from all is BS.  I never realized how much BS propaganda is pushed on the American people and we have media that does not challenge government but is rather their propaganda arm....and the omitted news not covered is worse than the BS spin they actually do cover.  Thank goodness Elon Musk purchase twitter and exposed the FBI roll in election interference and censorship.  If our gov agencies were there, they probably were in the major news networks even before they were corrupting twitter.  It's no wonder they all have the same story, usually verbatim.   You are correct Flat tire, it is insulting, and the media has become so emboldened they spew nonsense you'd have to be not so smart to go along with.

I hope people realize it isn't left vs right, R vs D, lib vs con, but the Uniparty and their globalist allies that we should all be against.  Give the country back to the will of the people and we can get back to arguing over taxes, killing babies, what rest room to use, public education, peace, and secure borders but for now...we should be worried about getting all those Uni Party Swamp rats from both sides of the aisle out of Washington.  they represent other interests, not those of the American people/taxpayer.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: biggreenarms

Offline Buffalo Bop

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2024, 10:24:12 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • When Tucker left Fox, that's when I left it too.

The following users thanked this post: miltonherdfan

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2024, 11:59:29 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • When Tucker left Fox, that's when I left it too.

good choice although I left before that.  I still enjoyed a Tucker clip or two.  Oh well....if you don't get on board with the company line you get cancelled.  same for media, gov bureaucrats, entertainers and politicians...well, the politicians aren't necessarily cancelled but there are various ways to control them or get rid of.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline Flat Tire 2

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2024, 12:58:05 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Maybe Fox News started to lose i's way when Roger Ailes (Ohio U grad) was let go? Losing Bill O'Reilly at Fox didn't help them.

I remember hearing Rush say that Rupert Murdock's son's wives were big into the NYC social scene and would force their husbands to change Fox News when they took over.

I am not saying Fox was perfect, but it did give viewers an alternative narrative on the news. A friend of my who had a distinguish newspaper career use to say if you listen to NPR and Fox and the truth was in somewhere in the middle. LOL

The following users thanked this post: carolinaherdfan

Offline carolinaherdfan

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2024, 11:27:29 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Maybe Fox News started to lose i's way when Roger Ailes (Ohio U grad) was let go? Losing Bill O'Reilly at Fox didn't help them.

I remember hearing Rush say that Rupert Murdock's son's wives were big into the NYC social scene and would force their husbands to change Fox News when they took over.

I am not saying Fox was perfect, but it did give viewers an alternative narrative on the news. A friend of my who had a distinguish newspaper career use to say if you listen to NPR and Fox and the truth was in somewhere in the middle. LOL

I'd say your friend has pretty much found a good place to land...between NPR and Fox, is America...
    « Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 11:29:10 AM by carolinaherdfan »

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2024, 03:13:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

When Fox called the corrupt AZ election very early in the day... you kind of knew where they stand.

They feed us things to distract and opine over.....all while our country is fleeced, wealth extracted for forever wars and we are totally taken for granted...........oh well.  hope for the best.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline marshallmark

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2024, 03:21:58 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • When Fox called the corrupt AZ election very early in the day... you kind of knew where they stand.

Currupt?  Just because you say its so, or even believe its so, doesn't make it so.  Why is it so hard for conspiracy hunters to accept that Trump lost to Biden, not because of anything special that Biden did or is but, rather, because Trump so infuriates people that they come out in droves to make sure he doesn't get elected?  I'm not a fan of the current POTUS, but geez Louise I'd vote for a monkey before I'd vote for DJT. 

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/25/1040672550/az-audit

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/laurieroberts/2022/04/07/arizona-election-fraud-finally-uncovered-mark-brnovich-investigation/9501380002/

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/24/politics/arizona-election-review-results/index.html
    "Tell your friends, I can confirm you held your own against the brothers. :)"

- E-Man

The following users thanked this post: Stripeshrt, bighat

Offline bighat

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2024, 03:27:21 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Some people are delusional.  They believe anything that matches their truth.

Offline Buffalo Bop

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2024, 05:01:43 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Some people are delusional.  They believe anything that matches their truth.

The pot calling the kettle black.

Offline bighat

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2024, 09:21:18 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Once again truth is in the eye of the beholder.

Offline marshallmark

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2024, 09:31:33 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Once again truth is in the eye of the beholder.

Truth is truth. 

Some people just don't want to see it.  Or, more likely, they're misled by agenda-fueled cable "news" channel(s)

- E-Man

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2024, 09:31:33 AM »

Offline Flat Tire 2

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2024, 09:40:22 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • "agenda fueled cable "news" agenda; I agree, cnn and npr are great examples. Remember the Russia Hoax? I am not a Trump fan, but the media lied about that one.

It would be nice to have news media that is not agenda driven. JMO.

The following users thanked this post: carolinaherdfan

Offline carolinaherdfan

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2024, 10:52:30 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It's all about our vision for our nation.
    We need to be liberal in our views to continue to grow and move forward as a leader in the world.
    We always have to continue to be flexible and compassionate as a nation.

Yet, we definitely do not need to destroy or desecrate the lives of so many who have been sacrificed (who have died) to give us the America we now are in the process of restructuring into a future whatever to placate the rest of the world...we can't continue as a leader if we turn America into Europe...

We need and deserve a better, effective and more honest leadership...!

Offline marshallmark

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2024, 11:04:09 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• These charts do a good job of alerting consumers about the inherent biases of their news sources.  I don't fault someone for watching, for instance, CNN or Fox News as long as they understand that they're in a proverbial echo chamber and the 'news' spouted by these sources isn't necessarily fair, balanced or even accurate.  And, for gosh sakes, can we stop labeling what these channels put out after 6 as "news"?  Its entertainment...nothing more... and is geared toward people that want to be be fed the misinformation that Sean, Tucker, Wolf, Rachel, et al. are more than happy to offer. 

- E-Man

The following users thanked this post: carolinaherdfan, whf

Offline carolinaherdfan

« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2024, 11:47:09 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • A very useful tool. I appreciate it.
    I believe it's fairly accurate...

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2024, 10:53:57 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Currupt?  Just because you say its so, or even believe its so, doesn't make it so.  Why is it so hard for conspiracy hunters to accept that Trump lost to Biden, not because of anything special that Biden did or is but, rather, because Trump so infuriates people that they come out in droves to make sure he doesn't get elected?  I'm not a fan of the current POTUS, but geez Louise I'd vote for a monkey before I'd vote for DJT. 

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/25/1040672550/az-audit

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/laurieroberts/2022/04/07/arizona-election-fraud-finally-uncovered-mark-brnovich-investigation/9501380002/

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/24/politics/arizona-election-review-results/index.html

I'll take Trumps 3 years before the pandemic every time over dementia joes 3 years anytime. Not even close. But boo hoo he sends mean tweets!!! I care more about what the country is doing than what they are tweeting but some people are too ignorant to see it. Let's talk about foreign affairs and wars? What about the cost of gas and food? How about the border? But Trump isn't nice lmao!!!

The following users thanked this post: Buffalo Bop

Offline bighat

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2024, 12:17:34 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The man said he grabbed women in the crotch.  He admitted he did other criminal activities.  He said he will be a dictator from day one.  This is out of his own mouth.
    He calls military veterans losers.  He calls war heros and walking wounded losers.  He makes fun of disabled people.  That is truth. You just don't want to hear it even if you hear for your self.

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2024, 02:26:27 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The man said he grabbed women in the crotch.  He admitted he did other criminal activities.  He said he will be a dictator from day one.  This is out of his own mouth.
    He calls military veterans losers.  He calls war heros and walking wounded losers.  He makes fun of disabled people.  That is truth. You just don't want to hear it even if you hear for your self.

You are a liar. He said he would be a dictator for ONE DAY!!! And that is to close the border and drill baby drill. But I'm sure that pissed you libcoms off.

Offline GreenWhite

« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2024, 02:30:06 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I started watching Newsnation. Felt like it was a source without an agenda. Just give me the news. Problem is, it's not a 24 hours news station (maybe that's a good thing). I've turned it over there and reruns of Blue Bloods would be on. I stopped watching Fox a long time ago. I'm a conservative but even they went too far. Same reason I stopped watching other news networks. Just too much drivel and no news reporting. It's like MSNBC, Fox, CNN, Newsmax and others are nothing more than editorial networks.

Offline Flat Tire 2

« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2024, 02:52:58 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The man said he grabbed women in the crotch.

I guess Bill Clinton lowered the bar for sexual assaulting women? I guess a lot of presidential candidates like to grab women private parts.
    We have the below on Biden from that right wing media source NPR.

New Information Emerges Around Biden Sexual Assault Allegation
    "I do remember her telling me that Joe Biden had put her up against a wall and had put his hands up her skirt and had put his fingers inside her," LaCasse said. Reade, as detailed in a previous NPR report, has accused Biden of pinning her against a wall in the hallway of a Capitol Hill building and penetrating her vagina with his fingers in the spring of 1993."
    https://www.npr.org/2020/04/29/847840765/new-information-emerges-around-biden-sexual-assault-allegation

Offline Flat Tire 2

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2024, 02:56:57 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I started watching Newsnation. Felt like it was a source without an agenda. Just give me the news. Problem is, it's not a 24 hours news station (maybe that's a good thing). I've turned it over there and reruns of Blue Bloods would be on. I stopped watching Fox a long time ago. I'm a conservative but even they went too far. Same reason I stopped watching other news networks. Just too much drivel and no news reporting. It's like MSNBC, Fox, CNN, Newsmax and others are nothing more than editorial networks.

I watch very little cable news networks. I have watched Newsnation and it is not as agenda driven as most of the networks. Bill O'Reilly also seems very objective with the news, but his commentary is Libertarian and he calls out the left and right.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2024, 02:56:57 PM »

Offline bighat

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2024, 03:48:58 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Most presidents don't brag about it.

Offline GreenWhite

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2024, 03:52:29 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I watch very little cable news networks. I have watched Newsnation and it is not as agenda driven as most of the networks. Bill O'Reilly also seems very objective with the news, but his commentary is Libertarian and he calls out the left and right.
    Both the left and the right have issues. All politicians have an agenda.

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2024, 04:33:20 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Most presidents don't brag about it.

Yea it's much better they just lie. "I never had sexual relations with that woman" lmao!!!!

HerdFans.com

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2024, 04:33:20 PM »