Author Topic: Joe Biden Has Another Senior Moment  (Read 612 times)

Online Flat Tire 2

Joe Biden Has Another Senior Moment
« on: August 29, 2023, 03:47:35 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • One has to wonder if Biden has dementia problems or he just not truthful? I bet his staff is always concern when goes off script.

Biden claims to have 'literally' convinced Strom Thurmond to vote for Civil Rights Act ? at 21 years old

President Biden on Monday claimed to have "literally" convinced South Carolina Democrat-turned-Republican Senator Strom Thurmond to vote for the Civil Rights Act ? when he was just 21 years old.
    Biden made the claim while speaking on the 60th anniversary on the founding of the civil rights legal group, the Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law.

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-claims-literally-convinced-strom-000500700.html

HerdFans.com

« on: August 29, 2023, 03:47:35 PM »

Offline 2xBison

Re: Joe Biden Has Another Senior Moment
    « Reply #1 on: August 29, 2023, 07:54:07 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Lying brain dead corrupt leader of free world.  This should end well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline biggreenarms

• Global Moderator
    • Franchise Owner
    • Smokin' Thunder, Blues Guitar, Hillbilly Chef
    « Reply #2 on: August 30, 2023, 06:55:32 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Well, at least it's not Trump, right? That's literally the (D)ifference.

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2023, 09:11:43 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It is easier to fool people than to convince them they are wrong.

I was wrong for years.  Regret ever supporting Rs like Romney, McCain, Bush etc...............

Oh well, I know the Ds think they are winning but at some point I hope they look around and figure it out.

They might not realize they lost until they ultimately win and freedom is lost.

America last will not end well
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: biggreenarms

Offline bighat

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2023, 10:01:28 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Having a dictator is freedom?  Banning books is freedom?  Disfranchising people is freedom?  Attacking our Capitol is freedom?  Reduction of educational freedom is freedom?

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2023, 11:59:36 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Having a dictator is freedom?  Banning books is freedom?  Disfranchising people is freedom?  Attacking our Capitol is freedom?  Reduction of educational freedom is freedom?
    I suggest you expand your information sources.

Good luck. 
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Online Flat Tire 2

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2023, 01:38:03 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Banning books, what the heck are you talking about? I did watch the county school board meeting the other night on the local cable channel. About 50 parents were upset about some of the books in the library. The parents began to read excerpts from some books in the school library when they spoke at the meeting. The sound went dead and the cable channel had cut off the sound. A message appeared on the TV saying due to FCC regulations; that obscene language is not allowed on TV.

Offline marshallmark

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2023, 01:58:30 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Banning books, what the heck are you talking about? I did watch the county school board meeting the other night on the local cable channel. About 50 parents were upset about some of the books in the library. The parents began to read excerpts from some books in the school library when they spoke at the meeting. The sound went dead and the cable channel had cut off the sound. A message appeared on the TV saying due to FCC regulations; that obscene language is not allowed on TV.

Its a real problem.  There's no consistency, and no regard for appropriate books for appropriate levels.  Here in FL, some counties have banned To Kill a Mockingbird, Water for Elephants, and Anne Frank's Diary.  I can see where a grade schooler might not have the maturity to read these, but any high schooler should be able to, and should be ENCOURAGED to.
    "Tell your friends, I can confirm you held your own against the brothers. :)"

- E-Man

Online Flat Tire 2

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2023, 02:07:54 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Its a real problem.  There's no consistency, and no regard for appropriate books for appropriate levels.  Here in FL, some counties have banned To Kill a Mockingbird, Water for Elephants, and Anne Frank's Diary.  I can see where a grade schooler might not have the maturity to read these, but any high schooler should be able to, and should be ENCOURAGED to.

I live in Florida and there was no ban of Anne Frank's Diary.

A school in Florida removed a graphic novel adaptation of Anne Frank's diary from its library shelves this week after a group of parents complained about its "sexually explicit" content.
    The book, entitled "Anne Frank's Diary: The Graphic Adaptation," was removed from the Vero Beach High School library in Indian River County after a group called Moms for Liberty expressed concerns, according to local news outlet WPTV.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/moms-for-liberty-get-florida-school-to-ban-anne-franks-diary-adaption-2023-4?op=1

Offline bighat

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2023, 02:20:39 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Once again if you get away from the FOX channel you will get all the news!!!!

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2023, 02:53:28 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Once again if you get away from the FOX channel you will get all the news!!!!

I hate Fox.  They are as big of a problem as the other networks.  It took me a while to figure it out about Fox and the republican party.  I suggest you do the same with your party and your news media.

Try rational reasoned thought and look back over the last 7-8 years.  Are you seriously thinking the swamp (both parties are doing it) is trying to keep the American voter from selecting a political outsider and it's somehow for your own good?  They tried and failed in 2016 and it's been a nonstop coordinated effort (media, tech, big gov, all of D party, half of R party) for 7 years since.  How could you think this is good for your children or grandchildren's future?  do you think they are doing this for our own good?  they just know better??  when did the founding fathers put that stuff in???

Like I said, think for yourself.  Don't like Trump, I'll never try to convince you to like or support him.  Just be smart enough to see what is happening.  We are very near a situation that we will never vote ourselves out of.

Good day to all and God Bless America.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline marshallmark

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2023, 02:54:57 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I live in Florida and there was no ban of Anne Frank's Diary.

A school in Florida removed a graphic novel adaptation of Anne Frank's diary from its library shelves this week after a group of parents complained about its "sexually explicit" content.
    The book, entitled "Anne Frank's Diary: The Graphic Adaptation," was removed from the Vero Beach High School library in Indian River County after a group called Moms for Liberty expressed concerns, according to local news outlet WPTV.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/moms-for-liberty-get-florida-school-to-ban-anne-franks-diary-adaption-2023-4?op=1

You're correct.  I didn't see the distinction of the graphic novel vs. the original.  Although, if you read what was the objectionable part of the graphic novel, it seems pretty damn weak. 

- E-Man

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2023, 02:54:57 PM »

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2023, 09:16:23 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video;_ylt=AwrhbYkNn.9kHwoK_IRXNyoA;_ylu=Y29sbwNiZjEEcG9zAzEEdnRpZAMEc2VjA3Nj?p=you+tube+11+year+old+reads+book+at+school+board+meeting&ei=UTF-8&fp=1&fr=yfp-t&turl=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOVP.Y1I5dzHe01LxbXL5I6SXrgHgFo%26pid%3DApi%26w%3D296%26h%3D156%26c%3D7%26p%3D0&rurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DCkgU0ZtKUxg&tit=11-Year-Old+SILENCES+School+Board+As+He+Reads+From+DISTURBING+Book+Found+In+School+Library&pos=1&vid=05bea92a3d41bbe9209a5f9653025e72&sigr=HSR1k26mP32L&sigt=4Z5wwTwcPArp&sigi=COrLHHUtNvg7
    Big gives us a great example of how propaganda works.

Trump was a shitty dictator...let his own DOJ/fbi Fran him for Russia collusion, the cia Ukraine set up and oh yes the election...a good dictator could have managed through that.

It's hilarious that anyone would repeat some of that old media rhetoric.  the dictator bit was right there with Russia collusion in terms of being outrageous but hey, ideologues want that confirmation.

Remember, I said it's easier to fool people than to convince them they are wrong.  Exhibit a - See bighat

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline bighat

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2023, 03:08:15 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Keeping repeating things to make people think your right that is propaganda.

Online Flat Tire 2

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2023, 03:42:14 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You're correct.  I didn't see the distinction of the graphic novel vs. the original.  Although, if you read what was the objectionable part of the graphic novel, it seems pretty damn weak.

Why in the world would someone take a great moving book like The Diary of Ann Frank and rewrite it with lesbian scenes?

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2023, 04:25:20 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Why in the world would someone take a great moving book like The Diary of Ann Frank and rewrite it with lesbian scenes?
    Good question. 

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2023, 04:26:05 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Keeping repeating things to make people think your right that is propaganda.
    Dictator .....is that an original quote?  Repeating?

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline marshallmark

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2023, 05:10:35 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Good question. 

There are no "lesbian" scenes.  There's one panel that shows Anne walking among Romanesque or Greek naked statues while relating her curiosity about kissing a girl and seeing provocative Venus-type statues.  That's straight from her diary - it wasn't added, but was covered up by her father before he released it. 

- E-Man

Online Flat Tire 2

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2023, 05:13:47 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Back on subject. It seems that the "fact checker" at the Washington Post is taking issue with some of Joe's stories. Maybe this is a sign that the corporate media is starting to give up on Joe or at least correct his ramblings. I hope we have a choice of another dem candidate for president rather than Joe. It is hard to believe that Warren Buffet at age 93 can run circles around 80 year old Joe. Take your pick on the story about Joe's "stories", either from the left or right ( I do think that Fox News has become another corporate media source).

https://www.foxnews.com/media/washington-post-fact-checker-busts-several-bidens-go-personal-stories-tradition-embellishing

or 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-loves-to-retell-certain-stories-some-aren-t-credible/ar-AA1g1yyv

Online Flat Tire 2

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2023, 05:15:29 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • There are no "lesbian" scenes.  There's one panel that shows Anne walking among Romanesque or Greek naked statues while relating her curiosity about kissing a girl and seeing provocative Venus-type statues.  That's straight from her diary - it wasn't added, but was covered up by her father before he released it.

You might check the below link which may differ from you source. Interesting you never give a source for your comments.
    https://www.annefrank.org/en/anne-frank/go-in-depth/two-versions-annes-diary/

« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 05:22:59 PM by Flat Tire 2 »

The following users thanked this post: 2xBison

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2023, 09:23:48 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Back on subject. It seems that the "fact checker" at the Washington Post is taking issue with some of Joe's stories. Maybe this is a sign that the corporate media is starting to give up on Joe or at least correct his ramblings. I hope we have a choice of another dem candidate for president rather than Joe. It is hard to believe that Warren Buffet at age 93 can run circles around 80 year old Joe. Take your pick on the story about Joe's "stories", either from the left or right ( I do think that Fox News has become another corporate media source).

https://www.foxnews.com/media/washington-post-fact-checker-busts-several-bidens-go-personal-stories-tradition-embellishing

or 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-loves-to-retell-certain-stories-some-aren-t-credible/ar-AA1g1yyv

well the corporate media is only making the DNC/Swamps next move........they may be deciding to move on from the corrupt senile racist fool.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

HerdFans.com

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2023, 09:23:48 PM »

Offline marshallmark

« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2023, 08:50:45 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• You might check the below link which may differ from you source. Interesting you never give a source for your comments.
    https://www.annefrank.org/en/anne-frank/go-in-depth/two-versions-annes-diary/

I don't understand your point.  The source for my comments is that I read her diary, and have seen that portion of the graphic novel.  The link you gave me just noted that she re-wrote portions of her diary - we all know she did that.  What am I missing?

- E-Man

Offline bighat

« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2023, 09:10:31 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • propaganda, dissemination of information?facts, arguments, rumours, half-truths, or lies?to influence public opinion. It is often conveyed through mass media.
    Propaganda is the more or less systematic effort to manipulate other people?s beliefs, attitudes, or actions by means of symbols.

Offline Big City

« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2023, 09:29:51 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I see the copy and paste feature still works.
    IronMan & Multisport Athlete
    2 x American Triple T Finisher
    Celebrated beer drinker

HerdFans.com

« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2023, 09:29:51 AM »