Author Topic: trump outside DC courthouse today  (Read 478 times)

Offline MUonium

trump outside DC courthouse today
« on: August 03, 2023, 01:43:32 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  •  

HerdFans.com

trump outside DC courthouse today
    « on: August 03, 2023, 01:43:32 PM »

Offline Buffalo Bop

Re: trump outside DC courthouse today
    « Reply #1 on: August 04, 2023, 09:46:28 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • https://twitter.com/AOCpressTwo/status/1687426443100499968?s=20

Yeah who gives a crap about free speech nowadays.

Offline MUonium

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2023, 12:11:24 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • i think you've lost it- what are you talking about, Bop?

Offline herdfan429

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2023, 08:48:58 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • https://twitter.com/AOCpressTwo/status/1687426443100499968?s=20

Yeah who gives a crap about free speech nowadays.

It?s a freaking parody account you idiot.

Offline Buffalo Bop

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2023, 11:25:24 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It?s a freaking parody account you idiot.

Ha ha
    Well dumba$$, it sounds like the way the Left thinks.

The following users thanked this post: 2xBison, herdorbust2

Online Flat Tire 2

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2023, 07:30:22 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • https://youtu.be/mm2i3hxurEA 

lock him up!

With the way it going with Joe and his bribery case, maybe he will be Trump's cellmate?

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2023, 01:34:18 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • With the way it going with Joe and his bribery case, maybe he will be Trump's cellmate?
    Won't matter.  Might be that jail is the best place to be in US when the Uniparty is finished building back better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: herdorbust2

Offline MUonium

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2023, 07:37:31 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • don the con is getting booked into jail and will have his day in court.  the trial should stay in Georgia where it can be televised

Offline Buffalo Bop

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2023, 11:04:41 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • https://twitter.com/RubinCYoung/status/1691790437156106573?s=20

Same. Trump has issues, but the Left has gone insane. Russia has nothing on the Democrats when it comes to election interference.

The following users thanked this post: chris88, miltonherdfan

Offline herdfan429

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2023, 07:48:21 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • don the con is getting booked into jail and will have his day in court.  the trial should stay in Georgia where it can be televised

Yeah because televising it won?t turn it into even more of a %^&* show

Online bighat

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2023, 02:03:11 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I am not a Trump fan, and he is getting what he deserves.  I am 73 and this is the first time I have worried about our nation.  Not just the Maga people but the people from the extreme left.  Our capital was attacked, and a large number of people think that is alright.  I get that you think the riots should have been punished and I agree with that thinking.  You cannot bend the law for anybody.  Give me a good centralist candidate and I will vote for them.  I will not vote for someone who bends the law or threatens government workers or attacks our capital, or our small businesses.  I want law and order and I want respect for our government and not some crazy nut on the right or the left.  Do not justify wrong doing by pointing to some other incident.  If they are both wrong, they are both wrong and punish them both.

The following users thanked this post: Stripeshrt

Online Flat Tire 2

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2023, 02:39:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I am not a Trump fan, and he is getting what he deserves.  I am 73 and this is the first time I have worried about our nation.  Not just the Maga people but the people from the extreme left.  Our capital was attacked, and a large number of people think that is alright.  I get that you think the riots should have been punished and I agree with that thinking.  You cannot bend the law for anybody.  Give me a good centralist candidate and I will vote for them.  I will not vote for someone who bends the law or threatens government workers or attacks our capital, or our small businesses.  I want law and order and I want respect for our government and not some crazy nut on the right or the left.  Do not justify wrong doing by pointing to some other incident.  If they are both wrong, they are both wrong and punish them both.

Good points. Remember the riots by the left in DC after Trump was sworn in as President? They destroyed a lot of property. The riots attacking the Federal Courts on the West Coast was nearly as bad as the riot at the capital because the radical leftists tried to burn down the courts. Antifa is an extremely violent group and any attempt to overthrown the government by any group is bad. I wonder if Senator Scoop Jackson; Byrd and the Kennedys  would could be forced out of the Democrat party in today's world?

I am hoping RFK Jr will get the nomination for president. Overall he is a good man and honest. Biden will probably be forced to resign due to his age and the growing corruption of him and his family.
    « Last Edit: August 18, 2023, 08:20:32 AM by Flat Tire 2 »

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2023, 02:39:50 PM »

Offline herdfan429

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2023, 03:23:05 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • RFK jr is batshit crazy. Absolutely nothing will change unless term limits are enacted and the ?swamp? actually gets drained of the lifers

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2023, 01:25:15 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

That sounds great and all but you voted for this and it's probably good for you that you are 73.

We are a banana republic now.  It's really unbelievable but honestly, once you corrupt the media and control the message the rest is easy.  This crap has been going on 7-8 years in plain sight.  We are now going to jail the former President who just received (2020) the most votes of an incumbent in history.  The same President that the media, big tech, and our government institutions conspired to frame for Russia Collusion and the ridiculous Ukrainian Impeachment which we can all see was a proper phone call and should have been looked into.  (did many people get held accountable for the Russian collusion frame up??  nah, but hey thank goodness the FBI and DOJ are getting better now, they do go get those people who performed the first unarmed insurrection in the history of the world.)

Fast forward to now, a storm of evidence of Biden family corruption and limited to no curiously to even investigate much less impeach.  We are now sending billions to the war the west provoked while we are led by Biden - a known corrupt country that Biden has strong ties to.  And we are to believe, this mumbling idiot who barely campaigned and had minimal momentum got the most votes in history.  Turns out a pandemic increases voting, who knew??  I know it was mail in so I guess that's why :).  Also, shockingly unbelievable odds that so many questionable mail in or voting things happened in the handful of swing states that would determine the election.  wow.  weird.

My thoughts are, whether you like Trump or not, you should ask yourselves is the Swamp really protecting you and our democracy from Trump??  or are they protecting themselves from Trump and the hell with our democracy??  The reaction to the outsider should be enough to figure this out.  Compare and contrast allegations - proven allegations and allegations proven false, as well as investigations and charges on high-ranking politicians?  stange that corrupt outsider is the worst thing we've ever had but he sure polls great.  strange.

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: HerdMan84

Online bighat

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2023, 09:03:51 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Who is causing this???  TRUMP!!!  He has let the monsters out.

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2023, 09:09:20 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • bless your heart.  I'm sure you truly believe that.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline Buffalo Bop

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2023, 09:12:57 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Who is causing this???  TRUMP!!!  He has let the monsters out.

Trump is a terrible person. He's responsible for the drugs and illegals flowing into the country from the southern border, high inflation, energy dependent and climate change. Thank goodness we have Joe Biden to save us.

The following users thanked this post: 2xBison

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2023, 12:12:42 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

I totally get people supporting other candidates or not liking Trump.  What I don't understand is celebrating our country turning into a banana republic and weaponization/politicization of government agencies and prosecuting attorneys to take away will of the people.

Like him or not, I don't see how anyone with a freaking brain can't figure out that this is not good for anyone in the country except the political elite in this country and probably Europe.

We'll see, I suppose jailing him is better than assassinating him, but you can see - when he ran, they trashed him and framed him, when he won they framed Russia and spent millions hoping to get him on obstruction of a bogus phony scam investigation, no one held accountable, then we have Ukraine.  Two ridiculous impeachments that didn't work.  Then they corrupt the election.  He asks for peaceful protest, government contractors and agents in crowd assist in creating a riot like atmosphere, Nancy's daughter is there for the documentary.  They call it an insurrection (really? unarmed tours?  selective arrests and prosecution??) provide some clips but keep most of the film from public.  Now they are trying to jail him for protesting the election that any reasonable person should say had some questionable attributes.  All this after, Hillary and her government friends framed him impeached him put the country through it and were not held accountable at ALL!!  IF they don't jail him or otherwise keep him off ballot, they will likely assassinate him or attempt it.  I mean why not??  Look at how outrageous all of this has been for 7 years and we're all just talking politics as usual and preparing for FB season.

Hey, don't like Trump, hell vote for RFK he's not getting traction, but I bet the Unipart would take him out too like they did his other relatives.  But don't sit there and pretend this is normal, politics as usual, or equal treatment under the law, or what our founding fathers wanted, and especially don't kid yourselves into thinking this is good for our country.

Trump has shown us, if nothing else, the swamp will allow us to select from a handful of candidates on either side of the aisle that will do their bidding and continue the grift.  Got us right back into war as soon as they could.  forever wars are profitable.

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: Always THE HERD, HerdMan84

HerdFans.com

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2023, 12:12:42 PM »