Author Topic: WVU Cluster*#ck  (Read 327 times)

Offline Stripeshrt

WVU Cluster*#ck
« on: July 08, 2023, 11:56:55 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Now tonite Treacy reported on WSAZ that Huggs is apparently filing suit and demanding his HC position back as ? he didn?t sign a resignation later?. They must b pulling out all the stops to get the Mountie programs off the front page, picked last in fb, roster implodes on new HC and now Bobby thinks he belongs back at the helm . My My

HerdFans.com

WVU Cluster*#ck
    « on: July 08, 2023, 11:56:55 PM »

Offline wasbarryb

Re: WVU Cluster*#ck
    « Reply #1 on: July 09, 2023, 12:02:38 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I can't think of a place that deserves what is happening more.

Offline BigJimslade

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2023, 12:13:01 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I can't think of a place that deserves what is happening more.

Agreed

Offline HerdEcon

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2023, 12:29:25 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • « Last Edit: July 09, 2023, 12:33:09 AM by HerdEcon »

Online Johnnyherd

• Benefactors of HerdFans
    • Head Coach
    • Member Since 03/2011 Big Green Member 2011
    « Reply #4 on: July 09, 2023, 02:00:10 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • That classy daughter of his, is surely helping his case by doing interviews and throwing in her brilliant thoughts and opinions on the situation.

She said the empty beer cans in the cars floor and in the trunk, we're there because Hugs collects empty beer cans on the count of Huggins loves to recycle!  Further she said that the accusations that Huggins was driving while intoxicated are "absolutely absurd".

In spite of the fact that she wasn't present for any of the driving or arrest, she knows exactly what happened.

Apparently Huggin's wife was negotiating his resignation for him by text messages?   Only in WV
    « Last Edit: July 09, 2023, 02:04:14 AM by Johnnyherd »

Offline wasbarryb

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2023, 04:13:44 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • That classy daughter of his, is surely helping his case by doing interviews and throwing in her brilliant thoughts and opinions on the situation.

She said the empty beer cans in the cars floor and in the trunk, we're there because Hugs collects empty beer cans on the count of Huggins loves to recycle!  Further she said that the accusations that Huggins was driving while intoxicated are "absolutely absurd".

In spite of the fact that she wasn't present for any of the driving or arrest, she knows exactly what happened.

Apparently Huggin's wife was negotiating his resignation for him by text messages?   Only in WV

She also says he isn't an alcoholic, but he is voluntarily submitting himself to a 60 day recovery plan.  If he isn't an alcoholic, why is he going into a recovery program? Duh.  Bet she is a WVU grad.

Offline coalherd

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2023, 07:58:01 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • She also says he isn't an alcoholic, but he is voluntarily submitting himself to a 60 day recovery plan.  If he isn't an alcoholic, why is he going into a recovery program? Duh.  Bet she is a WVU grad.

Obviously denial runs in the whole Huggins family!!

Offline wasbarryb

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2023, 09:06:48 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Obviously denial runs in the whole Huggins family!!

True.

Wonder if she is as active a recycler as Daddy.

Offline wasbarryb

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2023, 10:58:22 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Obviously denial runs in the whole Huggins family!!

Given their capacity for delusion I'm a little surprised the Huggin clan isn't claiming Hugabeer was cold stone sober and this is just a plot by Police Pitt fans to force Huggs out of the coaching game so Pitt will have a better chance of beating the Eers if they ever meet on the bball court.

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2023, 09:02:41 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

HerdFans.com

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2023, 09:02:41 PM »