Author Topic: Self reflection  (Read 316 times)

Online 2xBison

Self reflection
« on: May 16, 2023, 03:47:30 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Any of our resident left wing nuts or communists feel like self reflecting how you have been duped for about 7 years?

Trump totally vindicated. 

I can't imagine how stupid one must feel to know they were so easily misled and manipulated into supporting the corrupt harassment of Trump and attack on democracy.  Many of you still support the continued ongoing destruction of country.

Use your brains folks.  It's not about R or D it's about saving the US.  Many of you need to self reflect and consider getting on the right side of history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: HerdMan84, ru4mu2

HerdFans.com

Self reflection
    « on: May 16, 2023, 03:47:30 PM »

Online 2xBison

Re: Self reflection
    « Reply #1 on: May 17, 2023, 09:54:01 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Not surprised nothing to say.

Nonstop bitching moaning, whining, crying, and false accusations from your side 2016-2020.  Totally disappear and run away when the truth is exposed.

Ahhh I remember when most agreed truth is good.  But not you folks.  Hey, I'm not asking you to like trump or vote for him, I just want to make sure you understand what you fell for and how ridiculous it was.  Sad thing is the country may never recover and you supported it.

I'm sure in Germany in the 30s many Germans thought they were on right side of history just like you.  Think about it .......you support attacks on democracy (framing/impeaching duly elected President), you support jailing political opponents AND their supporters(1/6) you support the destruction of our boarders, you support identity politics, you support unreliable elections, you support censorship of dissenting voices AND censorship of sitting/former US President.

Screams Fascist to me.

Like I said, don't like or vote for him, but at least understand who YOU ARE.  The nazis and those that supported that were confident too.

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: Big City, svherd, HerdMan84

Offline Big City

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2023, 02:11:46 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You will have to wait until the next false accusation. Until then, crickets. They will eventually come back around when they are led to believe the next lie and think they have something to bang on their chest about.

IronMan & Multisport Athlete
    2 x American Triple T Finisher
    Celebrated beer drinker

Offline biggreenarms

• Global Moderator
    • Franchise Owner
    • Smokin' Thunder, Blues Guitar, Hillbilly Chef
    « Reply #3 on: May 18, 2023, 04:16:21 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Trained SEALS... and not the Navy ones.

Online bighat

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2023, 08:52:08 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Trump will never be vindicated.  It was his hand picked investigator.  No one important convicted of anything.  Durham even says that in his report.

Online Flat Tire 2

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2023, 09:17:17 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Well, the Mueller Report written by Dems also found no Russian collusion. I think anyone with reasonable ethics should be concerned with the actions of the FBI.

What really concerns me is the Justice Department selectively enforcing laws. Allowing the Supreme Court Justice's homes  to be intimidated by crowds was outrageous. It was against the law and we then we had an attempted assassination of one judge. How can any reasonable person not be concerned about these actions unless they are beyond partisan?

Online 2xBison

Self reflection
    « Reply #6 on: May 20, 2023, 09:51:29 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Trump will never be vindicated.  It was his hand picked investigator.  No one important convicted of anything.  Durham even says that in his report.
    You don't have to like Trump but you should like and respect our constitution and equal justice under the law as well as gov of the people for the people.

Just amazed how many sheep just let the corrupt media guide their thoughts.  No worries ....it's perfectly fine to frame a sitting President from one side with complete fiction while actual investigations are suppressed  on HRC and Biden.

This should concern any US citizen with a functioning brain. 

Most Trump haters can't even give specific reasons they don't like him....and his policies had country in a better place by far.  Propaganda works especially 6-7 years of it on simple minds and to reinforce ideologues

« Last Edit: May 20, 2023, 12:46:46 PM by 2xBison »
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: HerdMan84

Offline MUther

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2023, 04:05:49 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Propaganda works especially 6-7 years of it on simple minds and to reinforce ideologues

Propaganda works on the weak with no moral or ethical compass.  It's always been a matter of what is right and wrong.  If you can't inherently see the right or wrong of any issue then you have to rely on others like the media to tell you how to think.  They love that.  They love being parroted by their followers.  This is why the liberals work so hard to keep God (or however you define your sense of right or wrong) out of politics.  With no guiding light you are lost at sea and they've got a lighthouse that will show you the way.  But you won't know you're going to be smashed on the rocks until it's too late.

Boggles my mind that 50% of the people can't see the wool being pulled over their eyes and the democratic end game.  You can literally see the stupid oozing out of them.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2023, 04:05:49 AM »