Author Topic: Flaming Moderates  (Read 648 times)

Offline clovenhoof

Flaming Moderates
« on: April 26, 2023, 08:36:52 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I stay out of political conversations. I'm a pretty liberal American, but I'm concerned that Joe Biden is running for reelection. It honestly appears to me that, I hate to say it, but he's just too old. Anyone else think he's just getting to old for the job? I can be completely wrong about him; he may be in great shape.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

"Oh just calm down and write that check for the Vision Campaign..."  Thundering In MD

HerdFans.com

Flaming Moderates
    « on: April 26, 2023, 08:36:52 AM »

Offline wasbarryb

Re: Flaming Moderates
    « Reply #1 on: May 10, 2023, 12:53:41 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Your concerns would bother me a lot less if he had a different vice-president.

Online Flat Tire 2

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2023, 08:22:01 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Well, Biden retold the story to US Marines in Japan that his son died Iraq when he died in Maryland from brain cancer. Even the NY Times has called out his fabrication when he stated it last year. The below link is slated to the right, but you have to wonder about Biden's metal health or truthfulness.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2023/05/23/joe-biden-peddles-his-worst-lie-in-front-of-us-marines-during-japan-trip-n2623581
    « Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 02:55:44 PM by Flat Tire 2 »

Offline bbcard1

• Benefactors of HerdFans
    • Assistant Coach
    • Marco's Den Member Since 02/2009
    « Reply #3 on: May 24, 2023, 12:44:41 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Please deliver us from a Trump / Biden showdown. I am of the opinion that after January 6, we don't need to even consider Trump anymore and after the disgraceful and miscalculated withdrawal from Afghanistan, we don't need to talk about Biden anymore. Albeit, both have many more reasons to disqualify them, but how many reasons do you need?

Online marshallmark

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2023, 02:10:14 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Well, Biden retold the story to US Marines in Japan that his son died Iraq when he died in Maryland from brain cancer. Even the NY Times has called out his fabrication when he stated it last year. The below link is slated to the right, but you have to wonder about Biden's metal health or truthfulness.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2023/05/23/joe-biden-peddles-his-worst-lie-in-front-of-us-marines-during-japan-trip-n2623581

There's lots of valid points of criticism for POTUS, but this isn't one of them.  He has been consistent that he means Beau was exposed to toxic waste pits and that this exposure caused his brain cancer.  He never, ever has claimed Beau was literally killed in Iraq
    "Tell your friends, I can confirm you held your own against the brothers. :)"

- E-Man

Online Flat Tire 2

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2023, 03:05:16 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • There's lots of valid points of criticism for POTUS, but this isn't one of them.  He has been consistent that he means Beau was exposed to toxic waste pits and that this exposure caused his brain cancer.  He never, ever has claimed Beau was literally killed in Iraq

Did you listen to the video? Biden said he lost his son to Iraq, not from brain cancer years later. I am sorry he lost his son to brain cancer and I lost a cousin to brain cancer and she was never in the Middle East. I doubt his son was  in a combat roll since he was a member of a JAG unit. I know a lot of people who served in a combat zone and never saw any action. Ted Kennedy also died from brain cancer before the Iraq war as did many others.

I will say that I have lost four friends from Htown who served in Vietnam who were actual combat solders (grunts) to cancer. All of them were sprayed with Agent Orange. That exposure was far worse than maybe breathing downwind from a fire pit.
    « Last Edit: May 24, 2023, 03:29:02 PM by Flat Tire 2 »

Online marshallmark

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2023, 03:41:57 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Did you listen to the video? Biden said he lost his son to Iraq, not from brain cancer years later. I am sorry he lost his son to brain cancer and I lost a cousin to brain cancer and she was never in the Middle East. I doubt his son was  in a combat roll since he was a member of a JAG unit. I know a lot of people who served in a combat zone and never saw any action. Ted Kennedy also died from brain cancer before the Iraq war as did many others.

I will say that I have lost four friends from Htown who served in Vietnam who were actual combat solders (grunts) to cancer. All of them were sprayed with Agent Orange. That exposure was far worse than maybe breathing downwind from a fire pit.

You can argue the legitimacy of claims of exposure to trash pits or Agent Orange, but I've listened to Biden give this same speech outtake about 1/2 dozen times.  He does not believe his son died in Iraq - he DOES believe he died b/c of exposures in Iraq.  Whether that's true or not is irrelevant. 
    "Tell your friends, I can confirm you held your own against the brothers. :)"

- E-Man

Online 2xBison

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2023, 08:24:35 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Ok our take away here is Biden is not a liar, not corrupt, and mentally competent. 

Propaganda works and our media delivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline Buffalo Bop

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2023, 05:58:06 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  •  

Offline Thundering In MD

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2023, 01:45:14 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • https://twitter.com/BasedSolutions1/status/1661682015509331968?s=20

I do not approve of using photos of the disabled.  The Dude has a bone spur.  Otherwise he would have been a decorated hero in Nam. 
    « Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 01:59:19 AM by Thundering In MD »
    Twitter:  @ThunderingInMD

Offline biggreenarms

• Global Moderator
    • Franchise Owner
    • Smokin' Thunder, Blues Guitar, Hillbilly Chef
    « Reply #10 on: May 28, 2023, 08:14:14 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I do not approve of using photos of the disabled.  The Dude has a bone spur.  Otherwise he would have been a decorated hero in Nam.

I assume you also don't approve of any radical, leftist, progressive, democrat who protested the Vietnam war or any war and evaded the draft due to a medical, mental or for being a conscientious objector? Or any president that glwpuod grant an unconditional pardon to hundreds of thousands who evaded the draft during the Vietnam War?

Offline Thundering In MD

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2023, 12:34:04 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I assume you also don't approve of any radical, leftist, progressive, democrat who protested the Vietnam war or any war and evaded the draft due to a medical, mental or for being a conscientious objector? Or any president that glwpuod grant an unconditional pardon to hundreds of thousands who evaded the draft during the Vietnam War?

Dude, I am a hawk.   I think McNamerra made a mistake in going with body count.  He was a GM guy who looked towards metrics.  I think he and Westmoreland chose poorly.  So no, I am not supportive of draft dodgers?whether they hid in the TX Air Nation Guard or their daddy bought them a medical opinion on bone spurs.

In this case, I was just making a joke about Trump.  I?m sure Desantis will be making similar jokes soon.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2023, 12:34:04 AM »

Online 2xBison

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2023, 07:21:37 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Dude, I am a hawk.   I think McNamerra made a mistake in going with body count.  He was a GM guy who looked towards metrics.  I think he and Westmoreland chose poorly.  So no, I am not supportive of draft dodgers?whether they hid in the TX Air Nation Guard or their daddy bought them a medical opinion on bone spurs.

In this case, I was just making a joke about Trump.  I?m sure Desantis will be making similar jokes soon.

this guy supports true American heros like segregationist Joe Biden who has been a public racist for a half of a century and has been a corrupt lying government official for a good bit of that time.

good old Joe Biden's grift isn't even enough...he takes his full salary.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Online Flat Tire 2

« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2023, 12:20:03 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • There's lots of valid points of criticism for POTUS, but this isn't one of them.  He has been consistent that he means Beau was exposed to toxic waste pits and that this exposure caused his brain cancer.  He never, ever has claimed Beau was literally killed in Iraq

Biden admits son Beau died from cancer and not in Iraq, 11 days after claiming he died in war.

At a Memorial Day speech on Monday, President Joe Biden admitted that his late son Beau had died of brain cancer, not combat, 11 days after falsely telling U.S. troops in Japan that Beau had died ?in Iraq.?

Biden explained to the bereaved relatives of the fallen at Arlington National Cemetery that although his son did not pass away on the ?battlefield,? he thought his cancer might have been brought on by exposure to dangerous fumes from ?burn pits? while on a one-year deployment. Correcting his past statements.

?Our losses are not the same. He didn?t perish in the battlefield. It was cancer that stole him from us a year after being deployed as a major in the U.S. Army National Guard in Iraq,? Biden said, misstating by about five years the duration between his son?s return from deployment and his passing.

Since last year, the 80-year-old president has confused viewers by asserting that his son died in Iraq at least three other times.

In October, Biden said again that his son Beau had ?lost his life in Iraq,? and in November, he asserted that Iraq is ?where my son died.? On his way to the G-7 conference in Hiroshima this month, he also told a group of Marines that ?we lost him [Beau] in Iraq.?

Nevertheless, Biden also has a lengthy history of exaggerating or making false or improbable statements, such as when he declared in December that his uncle, Frank Biden, had received an honorary Purple Heart. Biden also declared in May that he had been chosen to attend the Naval Academy back in 1965.

However, neither assertion is supported by any evidence.
    « Last Edit: May 30, 2023, 12:27:32 PM by Flat Tire 2 »

Online bighat

« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2023, 12:48:17 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Leave his dead son alone.

Online 2xBison

« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2023, 12:52:09 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

damn shame he continues to lie about his own dead son.....or is it that he can't recall? 

I don't know that I've heard much derogatory about his dead son.

Now the living one, as corrupt as they come like his Daddy, think goodness we have the United States Gestapo to run cover for them.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Online Flat Tire 2

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2023, 02:12:33 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

That is a pretty lame post.  Sad.
    « Last Edit: May 30, 2023, 03:00:15 PM by Flat Tire 2 »

The following users thanked this post: 2xBison

Offline mubowhunter

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2023, 02:33:54 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I find it hard to believe that Joe Biden has been in the senate for 720 years.  I?m sure his supporters would tell me otherwise.
    https://youtu.be/mC3tF0Q9Zl0

Offline Thundering In MD

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2023, 11:31:15 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • this guy supports true American heros like segregationist Joe Biden who has been a public racist for a half of a century and has been a corrupt lying government official for a good bit of that time.

good old Joe Biden's grift isn't even enough...he takes his full salary.

I think you have me confused with that guy who was a member of the deep state for 33 years. :)

The following users thanked this post: 2xBison

Online bighat

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2023, 11:46:05 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • His dead son was a veteran and served our country and may have died from exposure to chemicals in his service.  Many Viet-Nam veterans can tell you about exposure to chemicals and their medical effects.  You have plenty of other problems with Biden use them.

Online 2xBison

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2023, 09:09:03 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • His dead son was a veteran and served our country and may have died from exposure to chemicals in his service.  Many Viet-Nam veterans can tell you about exposure to chemicals and their medical effects.  You have plenty of other problems with Biden use them.
    That's what makes it so sad.  His own father lying about how his dead son (a veteran) died. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Online parshall2marshall

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2023, 10:46:54 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I do not approve of using photos of the disabled.  The Dude has a bone spur.  Otherwise he would have been a decorated hero in Nam.

But charlie don't surf.
    The forever FREE way to Build Sales Funnels and sell Digital Products online. Build free web sites of all kinds without programming. No credit card needed. Limited time.

https://groovepages.groovesell.com/a/gD4OhvmchDoe

HerdFans.com

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2023, 10:46:54 PM »

Online Flat Tire 2

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2023, 09:57:41 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Update on Joe's confusion about his son's death. Joe's social skills are lacking

Mother of Fallen Soldier Rips Biden for Afghanistan Exit: 'Heartless'

The mother of one of the 13 U.S. troops killed in the deadly bombing in Kabul amid the 2021 withdrawal from Afghanistan blasted President Joe Biden and his administration's response to the attack, calling him "heartless" for trying to compare the death of his son to hers.

"When Joe Biden, our elected president, entered the room, when he approached me, his words to me were, 'My wife, Jill, and I know how you feel. We lost our son as well and brought him home in a flag-draped coffin,'" Cheryl Rex, mother of Lance Corporal Dylan Merola, said at a Monday press conference in Escondido, California.

"My heart started beating faster and I started shaking knowing that their son died from cancer and that they were able to be by his side," Rex said. "Also wondering, how someone can honestly ... be so heartless."

https://www.newsweek.com/mother-fallen-soldier-rips-biden-afghanistan-exit-heartless-1818065

HerdFans.com

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2023, 09:57:41 AM »