Author Topic: Daniel Batcho  (Read 3484 times)

Offline SuperAnjario

Re: Daniel Batcho
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2023, 08:00:47 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• I'm with 129. Don't want no part of California. Used to be a really nice place like Florida. Now it's totally infested in every way.

Imagine thinking Florida is nicer than California.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2023, 08:00:47 PM »

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2023, 08:02:23 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Imagine thinking Florida is nicer than California.

In every way.

The following users thanked this post: DC01HERD, 2xBison, herdfan129

Offline Garbanjo

• Benefactors of HerdFans
    • Assistant Coach
    • Marco's Den Member Since 02/2009
    « Reply #52 on: April 23, 2023, 09:12:33 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  •  

Offline herdfan129

« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2023, 10:38:47 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Batch going to LA Tech

The big city of Ruston lol

Proof it?s not because we are in Huntington, WV? it?s because DD is terrible for todays environment of college sports.
    The right way is always the right way- Coach Huff

2020 National Soccer Champs!

The following users thanked this post: forphase1, DC01HERD, herdfifteen, mubowhunter, herdorbust2

Offline coalherd

« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2023, 11:12:38 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The big city of Ruston lol

Proof it?s not because we are in Huntington, WV? it?s because DD is terrible for todays environment of college sports.

May be right.  Cause word is that Ruston doesn't offer highly sought amenities like needle exchange kiosks about every other block in and around its' downtown like people have grown accustomed to in H-town!!

Offline Flat Tire 2

« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2023, 07:57:14 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• I'm with 129. Don't want no part of California. Used to be a really nice place like Florida. Now it's totally infested in every way.

Well, look at the state income tax rates. Florida has no state income tax and check out the California state income rates for 2022.

California Income Tax Table
    Tax Bracket
    $0+    $0+    1.00%
    $8,809+    $17,618+    2.00%
    $20,883+    $41,766+    4.00%
    $32,960+    $65,920+    6.00%
    $45,753+    $91,506+    8.00%
    $57,824+    $115,648+    9.30%
    $295,373+    $590,746+    10.30%
    $354,445+    $708,890+    11.30%
    $590,742+    $1,000,000+    12.30%
    $1,000,000+    $1,181,484+    13.30%

https://www.tax-rates.org/california/income-tax

Offline marshallmark

« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2023, 08:41:23 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Well, look at the state income tax rates. Florida has no state income tax and check out the California state income rates for 2022.

California Income Tax Table
    Tax Bracket
    $0+    $0+    1.00%
    $8,809+    $17,618+    2.00%
    $20,883+    $41,766+    4.00%
    $32,960+    $65,920+    6.00%
    $45,753+    $91,506+    8.00%
    $57,824+    $115,648+    9.30%
    $295,373+    $590,746+    10.30%
    $354,445+    $708,890+    11.30%
    $590,742+    $1,000,000+    12.30%
    $1,000,000+    $1,181,484+    13.30%

https://www.tax-rates.org/california/income-tax

I travel a lot, and there's no comparison.  CA is crazy expensive and the cities are awful.  The rural areas in the middle of the state are still nice, but FL is great.  Best beaches in the country, unbelievable eclectic food, the cities are interesting and clean and the rural areas are so different than the coasts.  Other than a crazy governor and too many DJT flags in the non-Orlando middle of the state, its a great place to live.   
    "Tell your friends, I can confirm you held your own against the brothers. :)"

- E-Man

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2023, 08:48:02 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I travel a lot, and there's no comparison.  CA is crazy expensive and the cities are awful.  The rural areas in the middle of the state are still nice, but FL is great.  Best beaches in the country, unbelievable eclectic food, the cities are interesting and clean and the rural areas are so different than the coasts.  Other than a crazy governor and too many DJT flags in the non-Orlando middle of the state, its a great place to live.

Crazy Governor Lol!!! But the crappy expensive states are run by democrats!!!

The following users thanked this post: herdfan129

Offline marshallmark

« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2023, 08:53:56 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Crazy Governor Lol!!! But the crappy expensive states are run by democrats!!!

That's a reflection of geography rather than policy - west coast and the northeast are always more expensive.  FL housing costs have exploded in the past 5 years - is that DeSantis' fault?  Is it the R governors' fault that most of the least educated, poorest states are run by Rs, including our beloved but troubled WV?

- E-Man

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2023, 09:05:03 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Crazy Governor Lol!!! But the crappy expensive states are run by democrats!!!

This is hilarious.  That dude advocates the democrat policies that have destroyed many large cities in the US, acknowledges the differences in CA and Florida (primarily due to crazy dem polices) then goes on to blather on about a successful Governor and the past president.   This guy was talking about people like Marshall Mark in the 80s.  He was right.  Ignore objective evidence right in your face due to your ideology.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=former+kgb+yuri+bezmenov&&view=detail&mid=1E788662F73D02C96D111E788662F73D02C96D11&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dformer%2Bkgb%2Byuri%2Bbezmenov%26FORM%3DHDRSC4
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: herdfan129, herdorbust2

Offline Haveyouherd222

« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2023, 09:07:01 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Loveday's workout was a bust....he's not in shape and he's not any good.

The following users thanked this post: herdfan129

Offline Flat Tire 2

« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2023, 09:09:43 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I travel a lot, and there's no comparison.  CA is crazy expensive and the cities are awful.  The rural areas in the middle of the state are still nice, but FL is great.  Best beaches in the country, unbelievable eclectic food, the cities are interesting and clean and the rural areas are so different than the coasts.  Other than a crazy governor and too many DJT flags in the non-Orlando middle of the state, its a great place to live.

Do you realize there is a forum on the site for you to express your political views? FYI I moved from North Carolina to Florida during the pandemic and the vast majority of Floridians are happy with the "crazy" governor. He did an outstanding job of taking care of the senior citizens during the pandemic.  The below article is dated today.

"Gov. Ron DeSantis's (R-FL) job approval rating jumped to a four-year high, furthering his Sunshine State glow as he mulls a 2024 run.
    DeSantis's job performance approval rating sits at 59% favorable to 39% disapproval with 2% unsure, according to a Mason-Dixon poll. That marks a four-point jump since September before the midterm elections when his approval was at 55%. "

"The survey also marks DeSantis's strongest job approval ratings pegged by Mason-Dixon since March 2019, when he earned a 62% approval rating with 24% disapproving and 14% unsure. Last November, DeSantis cruised to a double-digit reelection victory, riding a Republican red wave in the Sunshine State."

DeSantis job approval rating in Florida jumps to four-year high: Poll
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/desantiss-approval-rating-florida-jumps-poll

HerdFans.com

« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2023, 09:09:43 AM »

Offline Flat Tire 2

« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2023, 09:12:57 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Back on topic. Did dd get Batcho to take a campus visit at MU? If dd can't attract players to even visit MU that sign with a fellow conference school, we have a major problem.

The following users thanked this post: scope58

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2023, 09:25:32 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Do you realize there is a forum on the site for you to express your political views? FYI I moved from North Carolina to Florida during the pandemic and the vast majority of Floridians are happy with the "crazy" governor. He did an outstanding job of taking care of the senior citizens during the pandemic.  The below article is dated today.

"Gov. Ron DeSantis's (R-FL) job approval rating jumped to a four-year high, furthering his Sunshine State glow as he mulls a 2024 run.
    DeSantis's job performance approval rating sits at 59% favorable to 39% disapproval with 2% unsure, according to a Mason-Dixon poll. That marks a four-point jump since September before the midterm elections when his approval was at 55%. "

"The survey also marks DeSantis's strongest job approval ratings pegged by Mason-Dixon since March 2019, when he earned a 62% approval rating with 24% disapproving and 14% unsure. Last November, DeSantis cruised to a double-digit reelection victory, riding a Republican red wave in the Sunshine State."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/desantiss-approval-rating-florida-jumps-poll

He does.  He ran away from there and brought political discussion here.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline marshallmark

« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2023, 09:32:15 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Do you realize there is a forum on the site for you to express your political views? FYI I moved from North Carolina to Florida during the pandemic and the vast majority of Floridians are happy with the "crazy" governor. He did an outstanding job of taking care of the senior citizens during the pandemic.  The below article is dated today.

I was just responding to Flat Tire.  Not hijacking the thread.   And I know his numbers in FL are good - most incumbent governors have good numbers (almost all are > 50%).  Just look at WV - Justice is the 5th or 6th most popular governor in the country, yet he's a train wreck in his personal life and with the state.  Anyone that thinks otherwise isn't paying attention.   

- E-Man

Offline scope58

« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2023, 09:41:00 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Back on topic. Did dd get Batcho to take a campus visit at MU? If dd can't attract players to even visit MU that sign with a fellow conference school, we have a major problem.
    Thank god for getting back on topic. Thanks Flat tire

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2023, 09:44:44 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • That's a reflection of geography rather than policy - west coast and the northeast are always more expensive.  FL housing costs have exploded in the past 5 years - is that DeSantis' fault?  Is it the R governors' fault that most of the least educated, poorest states are run by Rs, including our beloved but troubled WV?

Oh please!!!! Policies matter and NY and California are going down the drain. I guess crime doesn't matter when you don't arrest criminals and scream defund police. There was a reason Desantis was elected his second term by 20 points. Because the people of Florida love the job he was doing.

The following users thanked this post: 2xBison

Offline marshallmark

« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2023, 09:52:32 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Oh please!!!! Policies matter and NY and California are going down the drain. I guess crime doesn't matter when you don't arrest criminals and scream defund police. There was a reason Desantis was elected his second term by 20 points. Because the people of Florida love the job he was doing.

Its also a reflection of the competition.  I don't think the vast majority of FL voters wanted anything to do with Crist.  Same with Justice - not much state-wide competition, even though he hasn't been a good governor.  I don't think 81 million people were all that enamored with Biden in 2020, but considering the alternative they voted in record numbers. 

- E-Man

Offline Flat Tire 2

« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2023, 09:55:57 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I was just responding to Flat Tire.  Not hijacking the thread.   And I know his numbers in FL are good - most incumbent governors have good numbers (almost all are > 50%).  Just look at WV - Justice is the 5th or 6th most popular governor in the country, yet he's a train wreck in his personal life and with the state.  Anyone that thinks otherwise isn't paying attention.

Wow, don't blame this on me for your actions. I just pointed out the difference in the state income tax of Florida (none) to the high income tax rate in California. That is not political, just facts.

You need to post on the Tavern if you can't stay away from politics. Now you are bringing up Justice, it appears your are trying to hijack the tread.
    « Last Edit: April 25, 2023, 11:27:11 AM by Flat Tire 2 »

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2023, 09:59:40 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Wow, don't blame this on me for your actions. I just pointed out the difference in the state income tax of Florida (none) to the high income tax rate in California. That is not political, just facts.

You need to post on the Tavern if you can't stay away from politics.
    MM is clearly an ideologue.  He makes concerning comments on other board.  It's no wonder our country is going down drain and we on verge of WW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: herdorbust2

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #70 on: April 25, 2023, 10:01:30 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Its also a reflection of the competition.  I don't think the vast majority of FL voters wanted anything to do with Crist.  Same with Justice - not much state-wide competition, even though he hasn't been a good governor.  I don't think 81 million people were all that enamored with Biden in 2020, but considering the alternative they voted in record numbers.

I'll let you have the last word. I should have known better after you wanting your transgender rainbow night during basketball games. Carry on!!

The following users thanked this post: 2xBison, herdfan129

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2023, 10:28:33 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Its also a reflection of the competition.  I don't think the vast majority of FL voters wanted anything to do with Crist.  Same with Justice - not much state-wide competition, even though he hasn't been a good governor.  I don't think 81 million people were all that enamored with Biden in 2020, but considering the alternative they voted in record numbers.

well hell yes........they voted by the Van load.  lmao.  Senile @#&%# can't fill up a HS auditorium but got more votes than HRC and Obama and the incumbent who got the most votes in history for an incumbent!!

well, those same agencies that framed him for Russia and lied and covered for Biden/HRC say the election was properly executed so well, I guess it's o.k.  hey they even said it was the most secure in history!! so I guess we are fine.

meanwhile they sure blew out of the water some of traditional bell weather stats and by golly, we had unprecedented private money, mules, and even (what are the odds) a handful of key swing states (even though we have 50 independent state elections) stopped counting for a few hours in the night and had similar data trends.  what are the odds.

oh and Twitter full of intelligence agency guidance on censorship.  oh what a country.

stay focused Libs......they are doing this for our own good.  Our nation will be better for it.  At some point those in power just know better.  Gov of the people for the people was over rated anyway.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

HerdFans.com

« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2023, 10:28:33 AM »

Offline Buffalo Bop

« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2023, 10:55:10 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • When you vote for a senile idiot, you get the government that you deserve.

Offline wasbarryb

« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2023, 10:55:54 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • well hell yes........they voted by the Van load.  lmao.  Senile @#&%# can't fill up a HS auditorium but got more votes than HRC and Obama and the incumbent who got the most votes in history for an incumbent!!

well, those same agencies that framed him for Russia and lied and covered for Biden/HRC say the election was properly executed so well, I guess it's o.k.  hey they even said it was the most secure in history!! so I guess we are fine.

meanwhile they sure blew out of the water some of traditional bell weather stats and by golly, we had unprecedented private money, mules, and even (what are the odds) a handful of key swing states (even though we have 50 independent state elections) stopped counting for a few hours in the night and had similar data trends.  what are the odds.

oh and Twitter full of intelligence agency guidance on censorship.  oh what a country.

If you don't like it, you're welcome to move to one you'd like better.  Doubt anyone would miss you or we'd be any worse off.

stay focused Libs......they are doing this for our own good.  Our nation will be better for it.  At some point those in power just know better.  Gov of the people for the people was over rated anyway.
    Tell that to the Ukrainians' who have experienced dictatorship and democracy.  They're literally dying for the latter dumb @ss.

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #74 on: April 25, 2023, 11:54:30 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • If you don't like it, you're welcome to move to one you'd like better.  Doubt anyone would miss you or we'd be any worse off.
    Tell that to the Ukrainians' who have experienced dictatorship and democracy.  They're literally dying for the latter dumb @ss.

ok.  this guy thinks what we've experienced in the last several years in terms of censorship, persecuting and prosecuting political opponents, and banana republic type elections are indicative of democracy.

you do make a good point though...not too many other places to go.

Enjoy inflation, lack of energy independence, censorship, weaponization of gov agencies, and new wars.  I'm glad at least you like it.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

HerdFans.com

« Reply #74 on: April 25, 2023, 11:54:30 AM »