Author Topic: I can't wait until Tuesday  (Read 806 times)

Offline HaveUherd

I can't wait until Tuesday
« on: March 18, 2023, 05:56:10 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Ginos's has that double pizza deal going on.

Just kidding. It's something else.

HerdFans.com

I can't wait until Tuesday
    « on: March 18, 2023, 05:56:10 PM »

Offline Flat Tire 2

Re: I can't wait until Tuesday
    « Reply #1 on: March 18, 2023, 07:04:46 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I bet his cellmate will eventually be Chicom Joe. They have found the money trail to the Red Chinese, the bribes from his friend Putin will follow. Remember his son took $5 Million from the wife of the mayor of Moscow, I am sure Putin approved the money transfer.

FYI: I am not fan of Trump.
    « Last Edit: March 18, 2023, 07:53:18 PM by Flat Tire 2 »

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2023, 11:21:49 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Banana republic.  Country is a joke.  Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline bighat

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2023, 12:45:06 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Maybe Trump will grab some other women by the Umph.

Offline Buffalo Bop

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2023, 02:10:22 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  •  

Offline MUonium

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2023, 02:15:01 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • i hear gino's pizza may be indicted.  it was leaked by gino himself to, once again, incite his followers to violence. 
    gino has been investigated for 6 years or so, the evidence presented to a grand jury. 
    the grand jury will decide if the evidence warrants arrest and trial by jury to find gino guilty or innocent. 
    it's the American way, like apple pie and hotdogs- gino could go to russia if he wants tossed from tall buildings type of justice.
    if any american, including gino, is suspected of a crime, investigate, and if evidence warrants arrest and trial, then so be it.
    have a nice day, gino

Offline chris88

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2023, 12:09:52 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • https://twitter.com/RealMattCouch/status/1638554326200201217

Perhaps the DA should focus on more important things than show prosecutions.
    "Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity; they seem more afraid of life than of death"  – James F. Byrnes

Government is the most dangerous institution known to man. Throughout history it has violated the rights of men more than any individual or group of individuals could do: it has killed people, enslaved them, sent them to forced labor and concentration camps, and regularly robbed and pillaged them of the fruits of their expended labor. ~ JOHN HOSPERS

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2023, 02:31:52 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Maybe Trump will grab some other women by the Umph.

nah he just talks about it...you know locker room talk

now get your boy Joe in the shower with his daughter and you've got a story
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: DC01HERD, chris88

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2023, 02:34:01 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

well?  how was your Tuesday? 

don't worry...we will never run out of corrupt DOJ/FBI or Soros prosecutors so you will be able to continue to play your "we've got him now game"

fool me once, fool me twice fool me every %^&* time??   jesus.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline Big City

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2023, 07:37:14 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

Did you get the double pizza deal again today?
    IronMan & Multisport Athlete
    2 x American Triple T Finisher
    Celebrated beer drinker

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2023, 07:37:14 PM »

Offline MUonium

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2023, 01:56:06 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • BAM!  lets see if the DA can get a guilty verdict and put that con man away for a while!

Offline Buffalo Bop

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2023, 08:41:49 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Election interference. Sad day for America. When they can do this to Trump, they can do it to you.

Offline Flat Tire 2

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2023, 09:15:39 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • If you do some research on the "crime", you will see that it doesn't exist. The da is trying to connect something that two federal agencies investigated and pass on prosecuting. Plus the statue of limitations has run out. It will be interesting to read the indictment, the da had better have something better than premise of campaign finance violation which is federal charge. Also, just remember John Edwards; that didn't work either. My guess is part of the indictment is a narrative for the media to use so they don't have to deal with the $11 million bribes the Bidens have taken from communist China and the $5 million from Putin.
    « Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 10:53:01 AM by Flat Tire 2 »

The following users thanked this post: chris88

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2023, 10:31:02 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • BAM!  lets see if the DA can get a guilty verdict and put that con man away for a while!
    Stalin said show me the man I'll show you the crime.  You are in good company.

Enjoy new wars, inflation, open boarders, and massive debt.

Congrats

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline chris88

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2023, 01:51:48 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • There is no MSM, it is state media who tells you what their handlers (people at WEF, bankers, and intelligence communities) tell them to.

Trump is just the left's version of Orwell's Emmanuel Goldstein as every enemy has to have a face.  In fact, they want you to believe that Putin and DT are essentially the same person. The portrayal is also no accident, it is completely intentional and almost entirely fabricated to invoke a response by people completely bambamoozled by the those in power and propagated by the state media outlets.

Here is how the character of the "1984" novel is accurately described:

"Emmanuel Goldstein is presented as the main enemy of the state and, more specifically, of Big Brother. He is a former member of the Inner Party, the elite group that controls Oceania. He is portrayed as an ugly, evil man on telescreens all across Oceania. It is said that he left the Party some time ago in order to form the Brotherhood in an effort to overthrow Big Brother. He is referred to as a traitor and used as a scapegoat, or a person to blame, for all of the government's problems.

In addition to being the primary enemy of the state, Goldstein is also the author of an in-novel text titled The Theory and Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism. The book is heavy and black, and is typically referred to as just, "The Book." This novel contains entirely negative information about Oceania, Big Brother, the Party, and Ingsoc. It outlines issues like the struggle between classes, the reliance on propaganda to control the masses, the rationing of goods to keep the citizens at a low quality of life, the impression of constant war to benefit the government, and many others."

If this description doesn't ring loudly about how the left and deep state portrays DT, than you, IMO, are either intellectually dishonest or have virtually no critical thinking skills.
    "Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity; they seem more afraid of life than of death"  – James F. Byrnes

Government is the most dangerous institution known to man. Throughout history it has violated the rights of men more than any individual or group of individuals could do: it has killed people, enslaved them, sent them to forced labor and concentration camps, and regularly robbed and pillaged them of the fruits of their expended labor. ~ JOHN HOSPERS

Offline marshallmark

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2023, 02:18:30 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • There is no MSM, it is state media who tells you what their handlers (people at WEF, bankers, and intelligence communities) tell them to.

Trump is just the left's version of Orwell's Emmanuel Goldstein as every enemy has to have a face.  In fact, they want you to believe that Putin and DT are essentially the same person. The portrayal is also no accident, it is completely intentional and almost entirely fabricated to invoke a response by people completely bambamoozled by the those in power and propagated by the state media outlets.

Here is how the character of the "1984" novel is accurately described:

"Emmanuel Goldstein is presented as the main enemy of the state and, more specifically, of Big Brother. He is a former member of the Inner Party, the elite group that controls Oceania. He is portrayed as an ugly, evil man on telescreens all across Oceania. It is said that he left the Party some time ago in order to form the Brotherhood in an effort to overthrow Big Brother. He is referred to as a traitor and used as a scapegoat, or a person to blame, for all of the government's problems.

In addition to being the primary enemy of the state, Goldstein is also the author of an in-novel text titled The Theory and Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism. The book is heavy and black, and is typically referred to as just, "The Book." This novel contains entirely negative information about Oceania, Big Brother, the Party, and Ingsoc. It outlines issues like the struggle between classes, the reliance on propaganda to control the masses, the rationing of goods to keep the citizens at a low quality of life, the impression of constant war to benefit the government, and many others."

If this description doesn't ring loudly about how the left and deep state portrays DT, than you, IMO, are either intellectually dishonest or have virtually no critical thinking skills.

He's a despicable human being.  I don't disagree with many of his policies, but the President should be a person that every schoolkid in America looks up to and he's not that guy.  We can do better.
    "Tell your friends, I can confirm you held your own against the brothers. :)"

- E-Man

The following users thanked this post: Stripeshrt

Offline Flat Tire 2

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2023, 03:11:36 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • He's a despicable human being.  I don't disagree with many of his policies, but the President should be a person that every schoolkid in America looks up to and he's not that guy.  We can do better.

I don't why anyone would be surprised after Bill Clinton was elected. He certainly lowered the bar for being President. We know about his sexual assaults on 12 women, and I wonder how many more there might be since in that era women hid the crime. His sexual affair with an intern was unbelievable.

The following users thanked this post: mr_ash_1995

Offline chris88

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2023, 03:59:52 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I don't why anyone would be surprised after Bill Clinton was elected. He certainly lowered the bar for being President. We know about his sexual assaults on 12 women, and I wonder how many more there might be since in that era women hid the crime. His sexual affair with an intern was unbelievable.

Yes and Jeffery Epstein visited the Clinton White House a documented 17 times according to visitor logs. JFK was also no stranger to affairs and assorted compromises with women other than his wife. Those two having committed many of their acts while being President and some may have compromised the interests of the US. But you know that's the selective morality of the left.

Offline HaveUherd

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2023, 06:48:31 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Banana republic.  Country is a joke.  Enjoy

Yes. January 6th proved that.

I don't like either side anymore. I wish all moderates would form a new party not beholden to corporate masters but that's a pipe dream.

As for Trump, he's a career criminal and I hope justice is served to him. Even if it's something relatively small like Al Capone. No one should be above the law. If Hunter Biden did illegal stuff, I don't mind if they get him too.
    « Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 06:54:39 PM by HaveUherd »

The following users thanked this post: Stripeshrt

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2023, 10:25:30 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • He's a despicable human being.  I don't disagree with many of his policies, but the President should be a person that every schoolkid in America looks up to and he's not that guy.  We can do better.

Like a corrupt pedophile?  that's your choice for better.

enjoy new wars, inflation, open boarders, etc etc
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: ru4mu2

HerdFans.com

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2023, 10:25:30 AM »

Offline marshallmark

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2023, 11:12:21 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Like a corrupt pedophile?  that's your choice for better.

enjoy new wars, inflation, open boarders, etc etc

I'm not a Biden fan, although I did vote for him as the lesser of 2 weevils (Master & Commander reference....)

I just think we can do better. 

- E-Man

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2023, 11:27:18 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I'm not a Biden fan, although I did vote for him as the lesser of 2 weevils (Master & Commander reference....)

I just think we can do better.

like Clinton?  sleezeball.
    Bush??  lied about weapons of mass destruction....many die.
    HRC?  just look at Libya and her own corruption that just goes away...paid for the Russia hoax,  more dead acquaintances than any human in history.
    Obama?  communist that began much of what we are going through today...
    Trump?  tells a few reporters to shut up??
    Biden?  you don't like him but voted for him.  you support a corrupt pedophile as the lesser of two evils.  brilliant.

I would assume at some point educated intelligent people begin to ask themselves why is the political outsider continually under attack from the politicians (on both sides)??.......... the very politicians that increase their wealth and power on the backs of the US taxpayer.  at some point, maybe you could at least just wonder about it.  I mean how could you not use basic deductive reasoning to figure this out.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline marshallmark

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2023, 11:47:41 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • like Clinton?  sleezeball.
    Bush??  lied about weapons of mass destruction....many die.
    HRC?  just look at Libya and her own corruption that just goes away...paid for the Russia hoax,  more dead acquaintances than any human in history.
    Obama?  communist that began much of what we are going through today...
    Trump?  tells a few reporters to shut up??
    Biden?  you don't like him but voted for him.  you support a corrupt pedophile as the lesser of two evils.  brilliant.

I would assume at some point educated intelligent people begin to ask themselves why is the political outsider continually under attack from the politicians (on both sides)??.......... the very politicians that increase their wealth and power on the backs of the US taxpayer.  at some point, maybe you could at least just wonder about it.  I mean how could you not use basic deductive reasoning to figure this out.

I know better than to get into a back/forth with you b/c you won't or can't see facts staring at you in the face.  If you think the only sin Trump is guilty of is telling a few reporters to shut up, then you aren't paying attention.

My brother is a right wing, big-city-bank lawyer in NYC and he told me 6 years ago that everyone involved in banking or finance in NYC has known for years that Trump cheated and lied his way through life.  His time in the White House wasn't any different.  Leopards don't change their spots. 

- E-Man

HerdFans.com

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2023, 11:47:41 AM »