Author Topic: NHR but  (Read 342 times)

Offline herdorbust2

NHR but
« on: January 09, 2023, 10:40:20 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • How long will Kentucky stick with Calipari? My two most hated teams are anything WV and Kentucky basketball. But just curious what people think about it. How long will a blue blood like Kentucky allow their basketball program to be irrelevant? Alabama beat them by around 25 points. Thoughts?

The following users thanked this post: 2xBison

HerdFans.com

NHR but
    « on: January 09, 2023, 10:40:20 AM »

Offline herdfan93

Re: NHR but
    « Reply #1 on: January 09, 2023, 11:15:00 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • He has a lifetime contract with the stipulation he can step down to another position within the ad afer 6 years. He is currently in his 3rd year I believe.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamzagoria/2019/06/13/john-calipari-signs-lifetime-contract-at-kentucky-worth-86-million/?sh=3b2bdbfce384

Offline herdorbust2

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2023, 11:55:55 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Wow!!!

Offline GreenWhite

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2023, 12:12:11 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I also can't stand Kentucky basketball. For me, it goes back to the Joe B. Hall years. As I've learned through reading that Adolph Rupp would also not be one of my favorite people. As for Calipari, I'm sure if the fan base gets riled up enough, his contract would be bought out. I can't see UK not having an out.

The following users thanked this post: herdorbust2

Offline ru4mu2

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2023, 01:40:42 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  •  

Offline parshall2marshall

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2023, 07:50:46 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • How long will Kentucky stick with Calipari? My two most hated teams are anything WV and Kentucky basketball. But just curious what people think about it. How long will a blue blood like Kentucky allow their basketball program to be irrelevant? Alabama beat them by around 25 points. Thoughts?

Double-secret probation ?  8)
    The forever FREE way to Build Sales Funnels and sell Digital Products online. Build free web sites of all kinds without programming. No credit card needed. Limited time.

https://groovepages.groovesell.com/a/gD4OhvmchDoe

Offline coalherd

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2023, 12:05:42 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I will give Cal some credit in that during his time in Memphis and in CUSA, when the HERD was also in that League, he really packed em in the CAM a time or two!!  Also, he hit the nail squarely on the head in a postgame presser after one of those appearances, or perhaps his ONLY appearance, at MU.  He bluntly told those who were listening to/viewing the presser that the crowd in the CAM that night was great but that if Marshall, and Marshall fans, really wanted to build and grow their program, they needed to have the same kind of crowds for EVERY MU home game, and not just when a team like Memphis was in town!!
    « Last Edit: January 28, 2023, 12:07:25 AM by coalherd »

The following users thanked this post: Always THE HERD

HerdFans.com

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2023, 12:05:42 AM »