Author Topic: So was it "Hoodie Guy" ?  (Read 274 times)

Offline parshall2marshall

So was it "Hoodie Guy" ?
« on: December 27, 2022, 05:59:58 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Acting weird at the food truck. Blown off at the end by a finger-pointing Maddie.
    Reportedly now in Africa with his MD mom and MD dad.

There is a 2-minute YouTube of him over a carcass with bloody hands hyolding a big knife and another big knife on the ground.
    The forever FREE way to Build Sales Funnels and sell Digital Products online. Build free web sites of all kinds without programming. No credit card needed. Limited time.

https://groovepages.groovesell.com/a/gD4OhvmchDoe

HerdFans.com

So was it "Hoodie Guy" ?
    « on: December 27, 2022, 05:59:58 PM »

Re: So was it "Hoodie Guy" ?
    « Reply #1 on: December 27, 2022, 09:17:16 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Not to be confused with Lexington's own Jack Showalter ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackson_Showalter )

The forever FREE way to Build Sales Funnels and sell Digital Products online. Build free web sites of all kinds without programming. No credit card needed. Limited time.

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2022, 01:18:29 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • So obviously they have arrested a totally off-the-radar ( to most !! ) suspect now.

Another big sleuth theory earlier went that the real target was Ethan - hard feelings since high school ( and a fight at a frat party they attended the same night ). The theory went that 'roid-raged frat boys hated Ethan and that some coveted Xana. Also that MM had foul-mouthed some of them and KG was only innocently caught up in the horror by returning for a short while to visit and show off her newly acquired 2016 SUV.

But all moot now. It is widely reported that they have matching crime-scene DNA with the new suspect. And, of course the Hyundai Elantra car tracked to PA.

Offline chris88

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2023, 02:39:42 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I never thought is was someone on campus or a traditional college student.  Almost unheard of to have first crime be a crime like that.

My guess is the guy had been to that house before and possibly multiple times because it had been a party house and he was supposedly into drugs.  Wouldn't be surprised if he was at that bar earlier that night and/or got blown off by someone that lives in that house. Ted Bundy type sociopath.

Will be interesting to see the details as they come out.
    "Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity; they seem more afraid of life than of death"  – James F. Byrnes

Government is the most dangerous institution known to man. Throughout history it has violated the rights of men more than any individual or group of individuals could do: it has killed people, enslaved them, sent them to forced labor and concentration camps, and regularly robbed and pillaged them of the fruits of their expended labor. ~ JOHN HOSPERS

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall

Offline herdfan429

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2023, 07:01:08 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • He is a criminal justice major and part of his research is in the mindset and psychology of criminals while committing crimes.  I think he wanted to see what it felt like and the result is 4 dead college kids.  I also agree this isn?t his first rodeo

Offline chris88

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2023, 11:00:59 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • He is a criminal justice major and part of his research is in the mindset and psychology of criminals while committing crimes.  I think he wanted to see what it felt like and the result is 4 dead college kids.  I also agree this isn?t his first rodeo

The research thing doesn't seem that important to me. Anyone in that major might have similar research to that as part of their studies.
    "Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity; they seem more afraid of life than of death"  – James F. Byrnes

Government is the most dangerous institution known to man. Throughout history it has violated the rights of men more than any individual or group of individuals could do: it has killed people, enslaved them, sent them to forced labor and concentration camps, and regularly robbed and pillaged them of the fruits of their expended labor. ~ JOHN HOSPERS

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2023, 01:20:07 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• The forever FREE way to Build Sales Funnels and sell Digital Products online. Build free web sites of all kinds without programming. No credit card needed. Limited time.

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2023, 09:29:19 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I see a lot of comments to the effect that the actual perp ( Remember innocent until proven guilty ) in Idaho "wasn't the first go-round".

I thought this YouTube, which starts slowly on the his theory, presents the theory that 3 more murders could be connected to the suspect, including the 2 in the general Portland area.

Would be interested to know the suspect's whereabouts during them. Credit card receipts, cell phone pings, etc.

The following users thanked this post: chris88

Offline chris88

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2023, 09:42:04 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I see a lot of comments to the effect that the actual perp ( Remember innocent until proven guilty ) in Idaho "wasn't the first go-round".

I thought this YouTube, which starts slowly on the his theory, presents the theory that 3 more murders could be connected to the suspect, including the 2 in the general Portland area.

Would be interested to know the suspect's whereabouts during them. Credit card receipts, cell phone pings, etc.

It's fact that criminals and sociopaths learn from their past crimes and those of others to perfect their craft over time.  It is usually their arrogance or a small slip up that gets them caught. Wouldn't be surprised if he was involved in many other crimes but time will tell. As you said, everyone should be presumed innocent but forensics has come a long way and framing someone for murder is a lot harder than other crimes (like attempting to kidnap a governor or colluding with Russia)

HerdFans.com

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2023, 09:42:04 AM »