Author Topic: Emails show Pelosi directly involved in withholding resources before and on J6  (Read 468 times)

Offline chris88

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • https://justthenews.com/government/congress/house-gop-locates-emails-texts-showing-pelosi-office-directly-involved-failed

As I've said, the whole things was a setup. Just like DT/Russiagate and the suppression of Hunter's laptop. These things don't get traction without involvement of politicians, FBI and other intell agencies, the DOJ, and a willing propaganda arm in the media.

Organized crime syndicate
    "Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity; they seem more afraid of life than of death"  – James F. Byrnes

Government is the most dangerous institution known to man. Throughout history it has violated the rights of men more than any individual or group of individuals could do: it has killed people, enslaved them, sent them to forced labor and concentration camps, and regularly robbed and pillaged them of the fruits of their expended labor. ~ JOHN HOSPERS

HerdFans.com

Offline Toro Toro Taxi

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Marxism is right around the corner , if its not already among us.

You just have to remember the Good Lord is still in control no matter how bad is looks
    « Last Edit: December 23, 2022, 03:50:02 PM by Toro Toro Taxi »

The following users thanked this post: chris88

Offline 2xBison

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • seems like every conspiracy theory comes true over time to the point a conspiracy theorist only means you are about two years a yead of the news cycle.

oh well, when you have the corrupt gov agencies meddling in elections and censoring speech while conspiring with big tech and the media it's no wonder they don't debate or campaign much.

a good bit of suffering may wake some up this winter with the worsening inflation and recession, but I think it still may be too late. 

some folks just need or want to be ruled.

this country should be secure, rolling financially and the unquestioned super power of the world....but I don't think it's going to be.  well at least the globalist and many politicians are getting wealthy and gaining power through all this.  so many gullible stooges in the world and especially this country.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline bighat

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • And Trump did not put his cronies in to do his bidding.  What a waste.

Offline Toro Toro Taxi

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

What exactly was Trumps bidding ? putting America first for a change ? energy independence ? low unemployment among every group ?Economy steaming ahead like crazy ? extremely low inflation ?  Yep , what a waste

The following users thanked this post: Buffalo Bop, chris88

Offline bighat

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You know what I am talking about.  When someone doesn't agree with you, you deflect.  Same strategy Hitler used. Think about what you are saying.

Offline Toro Toro Taxi

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You know what I am talking about.  When someone doesn't agree with you, you deflect.  Same strategy Hitler used. Think about what you are saying.

Not sure if you have heard whats going on with Twitter ,but I believe the Twitter files shows what side uses the Hitler strategy .
    « Last Edit: December 27, 2022, 04:35:31 PM by Toro Toro Taxi »

The following users thanked this post: mr_ash_1995, chris88

Offline bighat

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Read what ever Social Media platform you want or agree with.  You'll awake some day and see the truth.

Offline 2xBison

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

this guy loves him some swamp rat politicians...hates an outsider.  oh well, enjoy!!

I mean, those rising stock markets, low unemployment, energy independence, secure borders and no new wars really sucked didn't it.

plenty of stooges to go around.  enjoy!! 
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline Toro Toro Taxi

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Read what ever Social Media platform you want or agree with.  You'll awake some day and see the truth.

Its not about reading any social media platform , its what the social media platform has been doing . Twitter , since Musk has taken over , thats exposing whats been going on with the FBI , among other gov agencies , and the tech companies , spying on citizens or suppressing stories thats harmful to Democrats/ liberal groups or getting involved in elections ( not the Russians afterall , but good old US companies ) . Everything is documented , the FBI has even admitted paying Twitter , its not being made up . You probably dont have a clue about it because its not being reported on the major news networks .

Offline bighat

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I hope you don't take all social media as gospel.

Offline Toro Toro Taxi

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I hope you don't take all social media as gospel.

Talk about deflection

HerdFans.com

Offline bighat

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Not deflection just common sense.

Online herdorbust2

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Not deflection just common sense.

You have zero condense!!!

Online Tim Hensley

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Enough political BS on a sports site!

Offline Toro Toro Taxi

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

Tavern Off the Green
    This is the place to talk about booze, brews and cigars. Talk about NBA, NFL, NASCAR, politics and movies.
    « Last Edit: December 28, 2022, 09:55:04 PM by Toro Toro Taxi »

Offline bighat

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Let us all agree that we want what is best for our country.  But what have politicians including Biden and Trump done for us.
    The Congress is gridlocked.  Both sides point fingers to the other side and use their lies and mistakes as an example to overlook what they are doing.  No, two wrongs don't make a right.  One social media site will say this is right the other site will say no this is right.  There is no true news anymore only opinions.  The line between black and white is blurred.   But some things are fundamentally wrong.  I believe the Bible is the holy word of God and that is my morale compass.  We are the people and we are supposed to be the government but the government is all over all over the place and has been for a long time.

Offline ThunderValley

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Trump is done, finished  :)

Offline Buffalo Bop

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

Who cares? The problem is the idiot that's in the White House now.

Offline 2xBison

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

someone help this old timer out...he's lost.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline 2xBison

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

I think that's true.  It's surprising he's even mentioned.  I mean for six years he's been persecuted and smeared by the main stream media and DOJ/FBI..think about that, the duly elected President.  it's really unbelievable.

then you couple the censorship by the facist and he is finished.

let's elect more political insider swamp rats who don't put the country and US tax payer first.  that's working out real well.

I was tired of energy independence, no new wars, a secure border, rising stock markets, a strong economy, anyway.  Let's give recession, inflation, stagflation, declining stock markets, energy dependence, new wars and open boarders a try.

Enjoy
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline herdfan429

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Term limits is the only fix and we all know that will never happen. 

HerdFans.com

Offline bighat

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I would go with term limits.

Offline 2xBison

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I would go with term limits.

might be the first smart thing you have said on here, although it isn't ever going to happen.  Congress puts their own self interest first over the people they represent, that's pretty clear.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline chris88

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • A balanced budget amendment would be a great first step.  Easy to skim money and create policy/executive orders to benefit self and friends when they via the Fed can print/inflate out of thin air. Considering how many Republicans in senate voted for this last budget fiasco and ALL Dems in senate and house (minus AOC) voted for it, I don't see them "looking out for the people" anytime soon.  There are a few Republicans that are really fiscally conservative, there are no Democrats that are. 

All that being said, you'd have to be blind to not see the Dems have weaponized the FBI, DOJ, IRS.  I don't see any dems locked up for two years for mostly trespassing charges, having their social media censored/banned for challenging the govt narratives on anything, getting majorly investigated into their alleged wrongdoing despite much more and clear evidence that their opponents are the guilty ones. Plus purposefully allow millions of illegals to enter country, massively push hoaxes like climate change and domestic terrorism, and have public officials call anyone who disagrees with policies/opinions racists and nazis on almost a daily basis. Once that happens to dems, come talk to me about how both sides are equally to blame. And where is the pushback from Dem voters on some of this? So tired of hearing both sides equally to blame for division when that is not true at all except for abhorrent spending by both parties. Interesting how almost all the right/conservative conspiracy theories have proven to be true on issues related to DT/Russia, COVID etc. Yet, most, if not all, the things dems/media have purported to be true have ended up false.   Left/dems feel like they have a real keen sense when republicans/conservatives are wrong (mostly due to media saturation of falsehoods) but have complete and willful blindness to anything the left is wrong about no matter how glaringly obvious to anyone who is really paying attention. Don't agree?  Prove me wrong by making a specific argument. Stop with the fact less generalizations. That's just willful hypocrisy.
    "Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity; they seem more afraid of life than of death"  – James F. Byrnes

Government is the most dangerous institution known to man. Throughout history it has violated the rights of men more than any individual or group of individuals could do: it has killed people, enslaved them, sent them to forced labor and concentration camps, and regularly robbed and pillaged them of the fruits of their expended labor. ~ JOHN HOSPERS

HerdFans.com