Author Topic: MUSK exposing corruption...  (Read 268 times)

Offline 2xBison

MUSK exposing corruption...
« on: December 12, 2022, 12:30:25 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • wow...our own govt agencies not only tried to frame a sitting president but they've been working overtime to silence him, hide the truth and influence elections.  wow, just wow and half the fools in this country are happy to be fed propaganda.

It will be interesting to see how the Fauci stuff plays out now.  Musk saying he lied and should go to prison....wear your masks folks!! 

Musk was absolutely correct in one of his recent comments...something to the effect "It's easy to fool people.......but it's not easy to get them to recognize or admit being fooled"

that pretty much describes most of our democrat friends around here....fool them, and they'll double down on stupidity to their own peril and their countries demise.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

HerdFans.com

MUSK exposing corruption...
    « on: December 12, 2022, 12:30:25 PM »

Offline Toro Toro Taxi

Re: MUSK exposing corruption...
    « Reply #1 on: December 12, 2022, 12:42:54 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Its odd the main stream media never investigated this , it must be more Russian propaganda .

Offline herdorbust2

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2022, 06:54:11 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • wow...our own govt agencies not only tried to frame a sitting president but they've been working overtime to silence him, hide the truth and influence elections.  wow, just wow and half the fools in this country are happy to be fed propaganda.

It will be interesting to see how the Fauci stuff plays out now.  Musk saying he lied and should go to prison....wear your masks folks!! 

Musk was absolutely correct in one of his recent comments...something to the effect "It's easy to fool people.......but it's not easy to get them to recognize or admit being fooled"

that pretty much describes most of our democrat friends around here....fool them, and they'll double down on stupidity to their own peril and their countries demise.

Our government is corrupt to the core. And the media is right with them. It's as bad as any third world country. If I were Musk, I would be very concerned about his safety. They never expected someone paying 44B for one of their corruption venues.

Offline pdunn

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2022, 11:01:23 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Nobody is going to care about any of this although maybe they should. 
    "On rainy days, the early justices would enliven case conferences with wine. On other days, even if the sun was shining, Chief Justice John Marshall would order wine anyway, saying, 'Our jurisdiction is so vast that it must be raining somewhere.' "

The following users thanked this post: mr_ash_1995

Offline Toro Toro Taxi

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2022, 11:56:36 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

Youre 100% correct . The former Twitter boss lied under oath , will he get the Roger Stone middle of the night FBI treatment ?

The following users thanked this post: chris88

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2022, 09:32:06 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

no kidding.  this country is lost and maybe deservedly so.  I hope we have a long cold expensive winter.  Maybe some of the clowns will wake up but I doubt it.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline Buffalo Bop

Offline bighat

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2022, 01:48:11 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Truth now is what you make it.

Offline pdunn

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2022, 09:31:28 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Truth now is what you make it.

Reality is not what we make it.  Truth exists organically, it exists like the sun or the moon.  It is discovered, not determined by committee.  But whether or not someone decides to believe it is up to them.  Unfortunately in this age when critical thinking and objectivity are no longer valued what 51% of people "want" the truth to be, or some person or small group "pronounces" truth to be, becomes operative fact regardless of logic and evidence to the contrary.  Anyone who thinks clearly and critically and asks for evidence, or provides it, is squashed or shouted down. 

One of my favorite stories is two men were watching the sun set.  One said, "It's hard to believe watching this that people thought that the sun revolved around the earth.  How could they ever believe such a thing?"  The other man said, "Yes, your right.  But I wonder what it would look like if the sun did revolve around the earth?"  The point being it would look exactly the same.  Those kinds of mistakes can almost be excused because it is a mistake based on objective observation.  "Truth" now is based on what one WANTS reality to be rather than what it is, bringing in morality, values, desires, and biases, any of which can vary from one person to another.  But the truth still exists even if 100% of a group of people choose to believe something else.

I'm pretty sure there is no Santa Claus or Easter Bunny.  Beyond that I am willing to listen to what anyone has to say and weigh it on its merits.  I just hope that we are not entering a time where I am not allowed to question, or someone is not allowed to let me know their point of view.  When that happens the human race will lose the one thing that lets us make life livable, the ability to use our brains that elevate us above the rest of creation. 
    "On rainy days, the early justices would enliven case conferences with wine. On other days, even if the sun was shining, Chief Justice John Marshall would order wine anyway, saying, 'Our jurisdiction is so vast that it must be raining somewhere.' "

Offline bighat

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2022, 09:36:08 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Just my point only with less words.

Offline bighat

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2022, 09:38:14 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Off the subject, pdunn are you related to Cliff Dunn, a fellow Rotarian and a good friend of mine before he died.

Offline pdunn

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2022, 10:18:28 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Off the subject, pdunn are you related to Cliff Dunn, a fellow Rotarian and a good friend of mine before he died.

No, I didn't know him, but there are a lot of people with my last name.  My family is from Mason-Putnam county so if he's from around Pt. Pleasant he could have been a distant relation I wasn't aware of.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2022, 10:18:28 AM »

Offline bighat

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2022, 12:13:39 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Owned big farm on Route 35 and the big cargo planes used farm to practice drops.  Super guy!

HerdFans.com

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2022, 12:13:39 PM »