Author Topic: Election results will take time .  (Read 950 times)

Offline 2xBison

Re: Election results will take time .
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2022, 08:57:27 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I get that,  but it doesn't make it right.  It's so frustrating to continue to hear that coming from you about an election being stolen.

that means alot coming from the guy that still believes Trump colluded with the Russians.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

HerdFans.com

« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2022, 08:57:27 AM »

Offline chris88

« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2022, 11:23:17 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • From news this morning:

"California, the country?s most populous state, has more undetermined contests than any other, according to an AP analysis. Ten races remain to be called there, with millions of votes left to count. There are also close races in Colorado and Maine, among others, including some tight enough that they could be headed to a recount."  All blue states. Shocking.

McConnel's decision to take money away from candidates that question his speakership probably cost the GOP the Senate. He and McCarthy have to go. I already contacted my rep. If he votes for McCarthy I will abstain from voting in the 2024 Congressional race.  Mark Levin made a great point, which is, the GOP was never going to have a red wave in Senate. Of the 34 races the Dems only had to protect 14 and GOP had to protect 20 and the GOP candidates not that good. Not to mention the spending difference heavily tilted Democrat. In 2024, the Dems have to protect something like 30 out of 43 Senate seats...so maybe much more opportunity there....especially if we get two more years of horrid policy.
    "Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity; they seem more afraid of life than of death"  – James F. Byrnes

Government is the most dangerous institution known to man. Throughout history it has violated the rights of men more than any individual or group of individuals could do: it has killed people, enslaved them, sent them to forced labor and concentration camps, and regularly robbed and pillaged them of the fruits of their expended labor. ~ JOHN HOSPERS

Offline Toro Toro Taxi

« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2022, 11:33:37 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Mitch is a RINO , its obvious from some of election decisions this year . He took money away from the guy running in Nevada and put it towards Murkowski in Alaska , shes more a D than a R . Its just one big club in DC that just watch out for themselves and nobody else.

The following users thanked this post: chris88, The E-Man

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2022, 12:20:19 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The Feds??  the same ones involved in the russia hoax, the MI gov kidnapping, Hunter's laptop, and Jan. 6th?   that were never held accountable?  those feds? 

this is what I'm talking about.  funny.  I'm sure you are happy now.  Enjoy.  Eventually you will figure it out. Just hope we have a decent country left.

Where is the country going? Typical dog whistle call, lol..  The committee led by your fellow Republicans found there was a Russian collision. And, in case you missed it, Three found guilty of aiding plot to kidnap Michigan Governor Whitmer...SMH..

https://www.reuters.com/legal/michigan-jury-finds-three-men-guilty-plot-kidnap-governor-2022-10-26/

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2022, 12:38:18 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • https://twitter.com/lavern_spicer/status/1592478274692976640?s=20&t=fo9jLNL2ggHQDqG_7gbIug

Well good, I hope Kari "Crying, Denying" Lake will be a running mate. It will make winning for a Dem running for President much easier..

Offline The E-Man

« Last Edit: November 15, 2022, 12:43:11 PM by The E-Man »

Offline The E-Man

Offline bighat

« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2022, 01:52:06 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Lake lost.  Arizona gets it get the loonies out of politics.

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2022, 01:58:08 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Where is the country going? Typical dog whistle call, lol..  The committee led by your fellow Republicans found there was a Russian collision. And, in case you missed it, Three found guilty of aiding plot to kidnap Michigan Governor Whitmer...SMH..

https://www.reuters.com/legal/michigan-jury-finds-three-men-guilty-plot-kidnap-governor-2022-10-26/

dog whistle from the guy who sees race every where.  pathetic.

I'm more concerned with the economy and inflation, energy, secure boarders, and voting out the war mongers in DC.  but you go on.  like I said pathetic.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline bighat

« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2022, 02:06:45 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I would like to see common decency back in life in general and in politics in particular.  Not guns packed everywhere trying to intimidate people.  Not people making fun of handicapped people, people different than them or people of color.  Not people making bad decisions and blame it on others who made bad decisions.  Two wrongs don't make a right.  No more name calling or lying.  It doesn't what side does it is wrong.

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2022, 02:35:11 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I would like to see common decency back in life in general and in politics in particular.  Not guns packed everywhere trying to intimidate people.  Not people making fun of handicapped people, people different than them or people of color.  Not people making bad decisions and blame it on others who made bad decisions.  Two wrongs don't make a right.  No more name calling or lying.  It doesn't what side does it is wrong.

if by common decency you mean americans suffering economically, increasing crime, increasing war, eradication of US boarder, increasing national debt that increasing rates will only make worse, an election system that's ran like a banana republic, tax payer money laundered through the Ukraine back to D candidates and a weaponized DOJ/FBI...well congrats!!  you got it you won!!  Enjoy!
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2022, 02:51:45 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • dog whistle from the guy who sees race every where.  pathetic.

I'm more concerned with the economy and inflation, energy, secure boarders, and voting out the war mongers in DC.  but you go on.  like I said pathetic.

We see things a lot different. It amazes me that you're still trying to defend the white nationalists who were convicted of trying to kidnap Michigan Governor Whitmer. Now that's as pathetic as it gets!!! The economy is recovering, inflation is still a concern. As for the borders, I agree, we need to have it more secure. So next topic, Trump maybe?

HerdFans.com

« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2022, 02:51:45 PM »

Offline Toro Toro Taxi

« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2022, 02:52:32 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The US is now a type of Oligarchy , I cant remember which type , school was quite a few years ago , but we are not a constitutional republic anymore. An Autocracy or just a plain Oligarchy I believe are the types we are currently living under . Elections are just formalities anymore .

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2022, 02:54:18 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The US is now a type of Oligarchy , I cant remember which type , school was quite a few years ago , but we are not a constitutional republic anymore. An Autocracy or just a plain Oligarchy I believe are the types we are currently living under . Elections are just formalities anymore .

Why, because you didn't see a red wave this election? You can thank Trump for a lot of loses that the R's received.

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2022, 03:02:23 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • an election system that's ran like a banana republic,

The election system worked just fine. Just because your party didn't win enough, doesn't make it a banana republic.

Offline Buffalo Bop

« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2022, 03:41:12 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Our elections are a joke. Still waiting to see who wins the House.

The following users thanked this post: Toro Toro Taxi

Offline Buffalo Bop

« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2022, 03:44:42 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I can't wait to see Trump trigger the Dems and Rhinos all over again.

The following users thanked this post: Toro Toro Taxi

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2022, 05:02:55 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • We see things a lot different. It amazes me that you're still trying to defend the white nationalists who were convicted of trying to kidnap Michigan Governor Whitmer. Now that's as pathetic as it gets!!! The economy is recovering, inflation is still a concern. As for the borders, I agree, we need to have it more secure. So next topic, Trump maybe?

I'm starting to think you can't even read or at least comprehend.  jesus.  who knew, criticize the FBIs involvement and presto you defend white nationalists.

I've had more than one person message me saying you are the biggest racist on the board.  Now, I don't know that to be true or not, but think about that and the impression you are making.  dog whistle....at least that makes me smile.  and honestly, I might be offended coming from someone else but for a guy that sees racist in every person that has a different opinion, well I'm not offended and other than your constant race comments you seem like a nice guy.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline Buffalo Bop

« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2022, 05:21:19 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I like E. He's a good guy. We just don't agree on politics.

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2022, 05:30:41 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I like E. He's a good guy. We just don't agree on politics.

Well, I like you guys too including Bison.. I should have stayed away from this political board. Because it's so easy to get a misunderstanding during some very fragile political times.
    « Last Edit: November 15, 2022, 05:32:51 PM by The E-Man »

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #70 on: November 15, 2022, 05:32:22 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I'm starting to think you can't even read or at least comprehend.  jesus.  who knew, criticize the FBIs involvement and presto you defend white nationalists.

I've had more than one person message me saying you are the biggest racist on the board.  Now, I don't know that to be true or not, but think about that and the impression you are making.  dog whistle....at least that makes me smile.  and honestly, I might be offended coming from someone else but for a guy that sees racist in every person that has a different opinion, well I'm not offended and other than your constant race comments you seem like a nice guy.

Me being the most racists, that's laughable!!. Especially when I see racist posts being said about coach Huff, President Obama and the list goes on. Believe me, I don't overlook it. The same (assh*les that messaged you crying)..Can easily message me, lol..

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2022, 07:11:40 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Me being the most racists, that's laughable!!. Especially when I see racist posts being said about coach Huff, President Obama and the list goes on. Believe me, I don't overlook it. The same (assh*les that messaged you crying)..Can easily message me, lol..
    Well you saw my dog whistle...I'm still wondering who is supposed to receive the dog whistle message.  I keep hearing over the years but I think only Ds understand the dog whistle message.  Whatever.  Congrats and enjoy.  I'm sure things will start looking up soon enough for the country. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

HerdFans.com

« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2022, 07:11:40 PM »

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2022, 08:40:22 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Well you saw my dog whistle...I'm still wondering who is supposed to receive the dog whistle message.  I keep hearing over the years but I think only Ds understand the dog whistle message.  Whatever.  Congrats and enjoy.  I'm sure things will start looking up soon enough for the country. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's there to congrats about? It's still going to be the S.O.S. This country has very deep troubles, beginning with politicians that can't compromise on what's best for this nation and that means both parties, Dem's and Rep's. As for the dog whistling, Dem's and Rep's both use the term.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2022, 08:40:22 PM »