Author Topic: Election results will take time .  (Read 951 times)

Offline Toro Toro Taxi

Re: Election results will take time .
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2022, 02:36:53 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Why is it ridiculous because Trump says so.  We are in a society that demands things right now.  We don't want to wait. Personally, I want everyone counted no matter how long it takes.

The more technologically advanced we become , the harder it is to count legitimate votes ? nah , aint buying it . What was the saying , its not the people who vote that counts , its the people who count the votes.

But rest easy , President Fetterman is coming to save us !

https://twitter.com/i/status/1590517570095882240
    « Last Edit: November 10, 2022, 02:43:35 PM by Toro Toro Taxi »

HerdFans.com

« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2022, 02:36:53 PM »

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2022, 05:58:49 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The more technologically advanced we become , the harder it is to count legitimate votes ? nah , aint buying it . What was the saying , its not the people who vote that counts , its the people who count the votes.

But rest easy , President Fetterman is coming to save us !

I'm happy to see Democracy winning. So far I haven't seen or heard any Republican cry foul, because of their defeat. The people's vote is counting for both Republicans and Democrats. I agree that the elections should be over within a few days. However, I'd rather for the elected officials to get the vote right, than having to have a recount. As Fetterman for President, I personally don't feel like he's fit because of his unfortunate stroke. But at the same time, I don't see Herschel Walker as being fit to be a Senator as well.

Offline pdunn

« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2022, 09:19:18 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • So far I haven't seen or heard any Republican cry foul, because of their defeat.

Defeat?  They've already taken the HoR and may take the senate.
    "On rainy days, the early justices would enliven case conferences with wine. On other days, even if the sun was shining, Chief Justice John Marshall would order wine anyway, saying, 'Our jurisdiction is so vast that it must be raining somewhere.' "

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2022, 10:35:51 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Defeat?  They've already taken the HoR and may take the senate.

Well the Rs that have already lost.

Offline pdunn

« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2022, 02:08:27 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Well the Rs that have already lost.

OK I get that.  Just talking about the senate more moderate candidates should have been put up in some of the swing states, especially PA and NH, those were winnable.  The candidate that can win in Arkansas isn't going to win in Vermont you know.
    "On rainy days, the early justices would enliven case conferences with wine. On other days, even if the sun was shining, Chief Justice John Marshall would order wine anyway, saying, 'Our jurisdiction is so vast that it must be raining somewhere.' "

Offline chris88

« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2022, 03:21:40 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • OK I get that.  Just talking about the senate more moderate candidates should have been put up in some of the swing states, especially PA and NH, those were winnable.  The candidate that can win in Arkansas isn't going to win in Vermont you know.

The way it's going the GOP may not even take the House.  It's still unfathomable to me that almost every race that takes extra time to count the votes almost always goes to Democrats. Why is that?  House races can only be voted on by people in their district. So it shouldn't matter whether it's in a city or not (bigger population = more congressional seats). None of those races should take beyond election day no matter what side you are on.
    "Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity; they seem more afraid of life than of death"  – James F. Byrnes

Government is the most dangerous institution known to man. Throughout history it has violated the rights of men more than any individual or group of individuals could do: it has killed people, enslaved them, sent them to forced labor and concentration camps, and regularly robbed and pillaged them of the fruits of their expended labor. ~ JOHN HOSPERS

The following users thanked this post: Buffalo Bop

Offline Toro Toro Taxi

« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2022, 06:25:59 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I seen a graphic the other day that since 2020 , every election result delayed due to mail in voting , the Ds are undefeated at 6-0.  The woman in Arizona thats overseeing the process is one of the candidates running. I say they will be up 7-0 very soon .

The following users thanked this post: Buffalo Bop

Offline Buffalo Bop

The following users thanked this post: chris88, Toro Toro Taxi

Offline bighat

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2022, 08:42:55 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Start giving yourself excuses.  Your big red wave is only a ripple.  Our government is still alive and for the people.  You cannot dictate to the voters.

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man

Offline Buffalo Bop

« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2022, 09:04:42 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Start giving yourself excuses.  Your big red wave is only a ripple.  Our government is still alive and for the people.  You cannot dictate to the voters.

Our election system is an embarrassment. Drop mail-in ballots, show up at elections and show proper ID. Other countries do it.

Offline chris88

« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2022, 09:12:43 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

Says the guy who won't defend one Democrat policy
    "Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity; they seem more afraid of life than of death"  – James F. Byrnes

Government is the most dangerous institution known to man. Throughout history it has violated the rights of men more than any individual or group of individuals could do: it has killed people, enslaved them, sent them to forced labor and concentration camps, and regularly robbed and pillaged them of the fruits of their expended labor. ~ JOHN HOSPERS

Offline Toro Toro Taxi

« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2022, 10:36:47 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • We do not have open and fair elections any longer . Our gov may be alive alright but its not for the people , its for the certain few who have power and want to keep it that way.

The following users thanked this post: mr_ash_1995

HerdFans.com

« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2022, 10:36:47 AM »

Offline pdunn

« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2022, 10:45:11 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Our government is still alive and for the people. 

And it would still have been even if the "red wave" would have materialized because the Constitution would still be supreme.

Offline chris88

« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2022, 11:52:30 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Meanwhile, Amazon announced they will lay off 10,000 employees. "The economy is GREAT"

The following users thanked this post: mr_ash_1995

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2022, 12:06:28 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Meanwhile, Amazon announced they will lay off 10,000 employees. "The economy is GREAT"

Gov of the people for the people is going going gone.  Ds don't even fill the need to campaign or debate and they don't need to.  Why would they?  you have the media and gov agencies weaponized for you and they have perfected mail in voting ballot harvesting in key swing states and in key races.  Heck, the Ds have moved on from dead people voting to dead Ds winning elections.

I'm sure half the country "thinks" this is a good idea.  we had a good >200 year run time to wrap this great constitutional republic experiment up.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline Toro Toro Taxi

« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2022, 12:21:46 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Trump taught the Ds a lesson , dont underestimate the American public , they have made sure a DC outsider will never win the presidency again.

With Trump , economy was going like wildfire , everyone working , people making money , he gets "voted" out.  Biden kills the economy , nobody working , people losing their retirements , inflation setting records but apparently Americans are ok with this direction for the country , yea sure .

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2022, 12:44:44 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Trump taught the Ds a lesson , dont underestimate the American public , they have made sure a DC outsider will never win the presidency again.

With Trump , economy was going like wildfire , everyone working , people making money , he gets "voted" out.  Biden kills the economy , nobody working , people losing their retirements , inflation setting records but apparently Americans are ok with this direction for the country , yea sure .

Just to keep you updated on the jobs report, Axios: October surprise

The job market added a stunning 531,000 jobs last month. The unemployment rate ticked down to 4.6% ? a new pandemic-era low.

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2022, 12:46:53 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I seen a graphic the other day that since 2020 , every election result delayed due to mail in voting , the Ds are undefeated at 6-0.  The woman in Arizona thats overseeing the process is one of the candidates running. I say they will be up 7-0 very soon .

You do realize REPUBLICANS!!!! are running Arizona's elections. Why was it ok, for Trump and others to vote with mail in ballots but no one else?

Offline Toro Toro Taxi

« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2022, 01:18:37 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You do realize REPUBLICANS!!!! are running Arizona's elections. Why was it ok, for Trump and others to vote with mail in ballots but no one else?

Katie Hobbs , Sec of State , is overseeing the election , she is a Democrat and is running against Kari Lake , the Republican

There isnt anything  wrong with mail in voting , its just a perfect opportunity for corruption,  It has become yet another chance for Ds to rig elections .
    « Last Edit: November 14, 2022, 01:57:55 PM by Toro Toro Taxi »

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2022, 07:02:48 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Katie Hobbs , Sec of State , is overseeing the election , she is a Democrat and is running against Kari Lake , the Republican

There isnt anything  wrong with mail in voting , its just a perfect opportunity for corruption, It has become yet another chance for Ds to rig elections .

If you can find a rig election, then you need to report it to the Feds.
    « Last Edit: November 14, 2022, 09:31:25 PM by The E-Man »

Offline Toro Toro Taxi

« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2022, 07:32:41 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Theres quite a few on here youll have to ignore then , the majority here feel the same way about the elections and Ds , its hard not to.
    Im only ignoring one guy on here by the way but he hardly ever ventures over here .

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2022, 07:58:18 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Theres quite a few on here youll have to ignore then , the majority here feel the same way about the elections and Ds , its hard not to.
    Im only ignoring one guy on here by the way but he hardly ever ventures over here .

I get that,  but it doesn't make it right.  It's so frustrating to continue to hear that coming from you about an election being stolen.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2022, 07:58:18 PM »

Offline Buffalo Bop

Offline Toro Toro Taxi

« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2022, 08:52:43 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I personally don think Trump will run again . I believe even his ego knows the country is so messed up now it will be an uphill , no , an upmountain battle to get it close to going in the right direction again. I think it will be Desantis and whoever , I think Lake would make a great VP choice . They wont win as long as the voting system is set up the way it is but Id vote for them.

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2022, 08:56:01 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • If you can find a rig election, then you need to report it to the Feds.

The Feds??  the same ones involved in the russia hoax, the MI gov kidnapping, Hunter's laptop, and Jan. 6th?   that were never held accountable?  those feds? 

this is what I'm talking about.  funny.  I'm sure you are happy now.  Enjoy.  Eventually you will figure it out.  Just hope we have a decent country left.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: Buffalo Bop, herdorbust2

HerdFans.com

« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2022, 08:56:01 AM »