Author Topic: Another domestic terrorist attack  (Read 647 times)

Offline 2xBison

Re: Another domestic terrorist attack
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2022, 10:41:50 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Guys, why are you celebrating someone getting beat up.  It is wrong no matter what

I didn't see anyone celebrating but I agree, nothing funny about violence even if it's between known acquaintances.

Lastly, in view of the discussion of falling for propaganda and/or phony news whatever....let's review some of the INITIAL reporting of news over the years.

Jessie Smollett - that was a great one.  so silly but believed and mainstream until debunked totally.
    BUbba Wallace garage pull - call the FBI!!!  LMAO
    Covington Kids - that young white supremacist is rich now.  that was a good one too
    Governor Whitmer kidnapping - hell may have been more FBI CIs involved than actual kidnappers
    Kavanaugh rape - believe all women!!! LMAO
    Trump pee tape - an oldie but a goodie
    Border Agents whipped migrants
    Trump had nuclear codes at Mara Largo
    Steele Dossier - totally debunked and DNC and FBI involvement totally exposed, just not covered much in the news.
    Trump said drinking bleach would fight COVID.
    Muslim Travel Ban - waaa waa he banned Muslims.  truth? he banned a handful of Muslim countries that were basically failed states equaling 10% of the world's Muslim population
    Hunter Biden's laptop was Russia disinformation - talk about election meddling and collusion/conspiracy
    A Cuomo best Covid leadership - his actions killed many senior citizens
    Trump built cages for migrant kids - pictures were the same for Obama era when detained
    Build Back Better will pay for itself - good one.
    Trump Tax cuts benefited only the rich - flat out lie
    Cloth masks protect against COVID -wrong
    If you get vaccinated, you won't catch COVID - lmao anyone remember the pandemic of the unvaccinated.  good stuff
    Don't say Gay - not in bill, not about bill, just catch phrase for morons that are easily manipulated
    Putin Price Hike - LMAO I saw Biden talking about inflation well lying about it the other day.  truth is there are 25 or more developed countries with lower inflation
    Trump grabbed the wheel from secret service during the INSURRECTION LMAO.
    Ivermectin doesn't work on covid
    Officer sicknick was murdered by protesters
    Mostly peaceful protests - as several cities burned.

The insanity of what they fed the people is almost funny if not sad, the rest of it is what is not news like the corrupt FBI/DOJ, Russia Gate, everything Biden and on and on.....

but you guys are smart, you will figure it out.  I just hope we have a country left when you do.

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

HerdFans.com

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2022, 10:41:50 AM »

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2022, 10:46:24 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • What's classic and to be expected is that you're doubling down because you're wrong and you know it. Then again  maybe not. Mr. Pelosi is an 82 year old man that was brutally attacked and your defending his attacker,  because he's a right wing nut!!!! You're so brain washed from the radical right and your hatred of the left shows. Even the attacker's defense attorney has said in court they didn't know each other and his client is mental. I really feel bad for the Jim Jones cult you joined!!

I love it.  this is what I'm talking about.  "right wing nut" Canadian living in S.F with BLM and LBGTQ flags on his home.

read the list I provided for you.  I'm sure you fell for most or all of those.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: Toro Toro Taxi, herdorbust2

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2022, 01:30:59 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I didn't see anyone celebrating but I agree, nothing funny about violence even if it's between known acquaintances.

Lastly, in view of the discussion of falling for propaganda and/or phony news whatever....let's review some of the INITIAL reporting of news over the years.

Jessie Smollett - that was a great one.  so silly but believed and mainstream until debunked totally.
    Covington Kids - that young white supremacist is rich now.  that was a good one too
    Governor Whitmer kidnapping - hell may have been more FBI CIs involved than actual kidnappers
    Steele Dossier - totally debunked and DNC and FBI involvement totally exposed, just not covered much in the news.
    Muslim Travel Ban - waaa waa he banned Muslims.  truth? he banned a handful of Muslim countries that were basically failed states equaling 10% of the world's Muslim population
    Hunter Biden's laptop was Russia disinformation - talk about election meddling and collusion/conspiracy
    Trump built cages for migrant kids - pictures were the same for Obama era when detained
    If you get vaccinated, you won't catch COVID - lmao anyone remember the pandemic of the unvaccinated.  good stuff
    Don't say Gay - not in bill, not about bill, just catch phrase for morons that are easily manipulated
    Putin Price Hike - LMAO I saw Biden talking about inflation well lying about it the other day.  truth is there are 25 or more developed countries with lower inflation

The insanity of what they fed the people is almost funny if not sad, the rest of it is what is not news like the corrupt FBI/DOJ, Russia Gate, everything Biden and on and on.....

but you guys are smart, you will figure it out.  I just hope we have a country left when you do.

Come on Bison get those facts out of here. EMan and Haveuherd along with Bighat and the rest of the left are totally brainwashed. Everything the left complains about the right doing, they have done at least 10 times more of the same thing. Like the clown that started this thread. But they don't talk about the baseball field shooting that was 100 times worse than the Pelosi attack. Or what about Rand Paul getting his ribs broke? Their own congressman saying get in peoples faces and Schumer saying crazy things against the scotus? They can burn cities for a year and take over police stations in a summer of love that left police officers dead. But nothing to see there right? Lunatic left!!!

Offline Flat Tire 2

« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2022, 02:00:59 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • There was an attempted assault on the Republican candidate for the US Senator last night before a debate. Luckily staff saved him from the attack.
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/nov/3/gop-senate-candidate-don-bolduc-assaulted-debate/

Just a few weeks ago, another attack was made on the Republican candidate for Governor of New Your. Again staff saved Zelden from the attacker who had a knife.
    https://nypost.com/2022/10/20/lee-zeldins-alleged-attacker-sprung-from-jail-pending-trial-receives-alcohol-treatment/
    « Last Edit: November 03, 2022, 02:08:16 PM by Flat Tire 2 »

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2022, 03:43:36 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I didn't see anyone celebrating but I agree, nothing funny about violence even if it's between known acquaintances.

Look, I totally agree with you about some of the b-s that you posted. The man that shot  GOP Whip Steve Scalise had a hatred of Republicans and the people who threatened to intimidate SCOTUS Justice Kavanagh needs to be punished to the fullest extent of the law. You on the other hand feel different about Governor Whitman, defending the (alt extremist as being "innocent") Here's one of your quotes, Governor Whitmer kidnapping - (hell may have been more FBI CIs involved than actual kidnappers)
    LMAO, BTW, (3 men convicted of supporting plot to kidnap Gov. Whitmer.

https://apnews.com/article/michigan-gretchen-whitmer-jackson-adam-fox-kidnap-plot-trial-0a5a930cf86e74f8a1365040b783de0d

I speak up when someone is in the wrong. So after the (3 RIGHT WING Extremists) were found guilty what's your defense now, the FBI, OR CIA? Bison you have lost credibility, because you don't speak out when it comes to the truth!!  I'm keeping it a 100% REAL!!

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2022, 04:01:08 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Look, I totally agree with you about some of the b-s that you posted. The man that shot  GOP Whip Steve Scalise had a hatred of Republicans and the people who threatened to intimidate SCOTUS Justice Kavanagh needs to be punished to the fullest extent of the law. You on the other hand feel different about Governor Whitman, defending the (alt extremist as being "innocent") Here's one of your quotes, Governor Whitmer kidnapping - (hell may have been more FBI CIs involved than actual kidnappers)
    LMAO, BTW, (3 men convicted of supporting plot to kidnap Gov. Whitmer.

https://apnews.com/article/michigan-gretchen-whitmer-jackson-adam-fox-kidnap-plot-trial-0a5a930cf86e74f8a1365040b783de0d

I speak up when someone is in the wrong. So after the (3 RIGHT WING Extremists) were found guilty what's your defense now, the FBI, OR CIA? Bison you have lost credibility, because you don't speak out when it comes to the truth!!  I'm keeping it a 100% REAL!!

It's because the left, CIA, FBI have lied so much against the right they can't be trusted. It's been proven they went after Trump knowing it was a hoax. The IRS under Obama went after the right and it was proven that Lerner did it. It's been proven the Biden administration has been working with big tech to silence the right. Right before the election they squashed the Hunter Biden laptop as a hoax. Now they say they were wrong. Little to lay now huh? There are emails from FBI agents if Trump wins we have a back up plan. They impeach Trump a second time after one impeachment hoax was proven because he had a conversation with Ukraine that they should look into their corruption. Which they should. But Biden tell Ukraine to fire that SOB or you aren't getting the money. Then Biden begs the saudis to not cut production until after the election lol. Nope nothing to see there. I could write all day about the left hypocrisy and corruption.

Offline bighat

« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2022, 04:05:39 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Keep repeating the lies and they become the truth.

The following users thanked this post: Stripeshrt, The E-Man

Offline HaveUherd

« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2022, 04:49:03 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Oh boy!

We get to hear about Hunter Biden's laptop now!!!

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man

Offline Toro Toro Taxi

« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2022, 05:21:48 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Oh boy!

We get to hear about Hunter Biden's laptop now!!!

There is no Hunter laptop , its all Russian disinformation , remember ?

Offline HaveUherd

« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2022, 06:13:46 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • What about Hillary's emails or Benghazi??

While we hear crickets after Trump steals nuclear secret documents.

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2022, 07:27:42 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • What about Hillary's emails or Benghazi??

While we hear crickets after Trump steals nuclear secret documents.

You mean the 30000 emails she bleach bit and then took a hammer and smashed all her phones? Wonder why?

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2022, 08:18:52 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Keep repeating the lies and they become the truth.
    Exactly this guy gets the Russia hoax the Trump is a criminal trump is a racist.

Glad you coming around bighat.  I'd given up on you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

HerdFans.com

« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2022, 08:18:52 PM »

Offline 2xBison

Another domestic terrorist attack
    « Reply #37 on: November 03, 2022, 08:20:39 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You mean the 30000 emails she bleach bit and then took a hammer and smashed all her phones? Wonder why?
    Lmao they didn't investigate or charge her and let them wipe computers.  Comey mentions the truth that classified emails were on her computer one time in a presser and that is equal treatment. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: herdorbust2

Offline Flat Tire 2

« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2022, 08:58:26 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Another "domestic terrorist attack". Someone shot into the house of NC Republican Congressional candidate's parent home just missing the candidate's children.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2022/11/04/shots-fired-at-gop-candidates-home-n2615469

Offline chris88

« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2022, 09:15:22 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It's been confirmed that Pelosi's attacker is an illegal immigrant from Canada

https://www.theepochtimes.com/alleged-paul-pelosi-attacker-is-an-illegal-immigrant-officials-confirm_4839360.html

Been here since 2008. The guy has severe mental health issues. Anyone trying to make it political isn't paying attention to the facts.

Glad Pelosi was released from hospital. Hopefully he finds God and gets help for his alcohol issues
    "Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity; they seem more afraid of life than of death"  – James F. Byrnes

Government is the most dangerous institution known to man. Throughout history it has violated the rights of men more than any individual or group of individuals could do: it has killed people, enslaved them, sent them to forced labor and concentration camps, and regularly robbed and pillaged them of the fruits of their expended labor. ~ JOHN HOSPERS

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2022, 11:37:30 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Another "domestic terrorist attack". Someone shot into the house of NC Republican Congressional candidate's parent home just missing the candidate's children.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2022/11/04/shots-fired-at-gop-candidates-home-n2615469

Now now don't show these left leaning loons things like that. Left communist loons are way more likely to do the attacking than the working class republicans. We actually have jobs instead of living in Daddy's basement taking a Soros money rioting in the streets in a summer of love lmao!!!

Offline RyoSmiffy

• Rookie
    « Reply #41 on: November 09, 2022, 12:31:54 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • this guy was from san fran too right? he had seen the corruption and the excesses of the pelosi family 1st hand as a democrat. think he flipped to Q but that is not that weird in CA. a lot of previous dems have switched to Trump or worse.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2022, 12:31:54 PM »