Author Topic: Herschel Walker paid his girlfriend to get an abortion  (Read 548 times)

Offline HaveUherd

Herschel Walker paid his girlfriend to get an abortion
« on: October 03, 2022, 07:47:09 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You couldn't make this stuff up if you tried.

😂😂😂

HerdFans.com

Herschel Walker paid his girlfriend to get an abortion
    « on: October 03, 2022, 07:47:09 PM »

Offline HaveUherd

Online herdorbust2

Re: Herschel Walker paid his girlfriend to get an abortion
    « Reply #2 on: October 03, 2022, 09:57:14 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Oh you mean the gay kid that is a big leftist? Shock I tell you lmao!!!!

Offline HaveUherd

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2022, 10:51:24 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Oh you mean the gay kid that is a big leftist? Shock I tell you lmao!!!!

Sheep

Offline Toro Toro Taxi

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2022, 10:39:33 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This shows just how desperate the Ds are feeling about losing . Warnock was up big earlier but is now trailing , hes going to have to get dirty to have a shot . With Abrams trailing Kemp , Warnock is likely to go down too but never underestimate the Ds uncanny ability to pull off an election night miracle , even if they have to delay the counting .

Offline Buffalo Bop

The following users thanked this post: Toro Toro Taxi

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2022, 01:45:01 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The old demactrat playbook. Rape, racism, rape, racism lol!!!!

Offline pdunn

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2022, 10:41:53 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • There must be an election happening soon.
    "On rainy days, the early justices would enliven case conferences with wine. On other days, even if the sun was shining, Chief Justice John Marshall would order wine anyway, saying, 'Our jurisdiction is so vast that it must be raining somewhere.' "

The following users thanked this post: Toro Toro Taxi

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2022, 11:51:01 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • There must be an election happening soon.

Yes and it's got real tight in Georgia. When you having nothing to sell you go to the rape or racism tactic. Desperation?

Offline bighat

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2022, 02:41:34 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • In a video posted to twitter Tuesday, Christian Walker blasted his father, saying, ?I stayed silent as the atrocities committed against my mom were downplayed, I stayed silent when it came out that my father, Herschel Walker, had all these random kids across the country, none of whom he raised.?

?And you know, my favorite issue to talk about is father absence ? surprise ? ?cause it affected me. That?s why I talk about it all the time, because it affected me.?

?You have no idea what I?ve been through in my life,? Christian Walker added. ?You have no idea what me and my mom have survived. We could have ended this on day one. We haven?t. I haven?t told any stories. I?m just saying don?t lie. Don?t lie on my mom. Don?t lie on me. Don?t lie on the lives you?ve destroyed and act like you?re some moral family man. Y?all should care about that, conservatives.?

?Family Values people: He has four kids, four different women, wasn?t in the house raising one of them,? Walker said about his father Herschel. ?He was out having sex with other women. Do you care about family values? I was silent lie after lie after lie. The abortion card drops yesterday ? it?s literally his handwriting in the card. They say they have receipts, whatever. He gets on Twitter, he likes about it. Okay, I?m done.?

Online 2xBison

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2022, 04:32:02 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • In a video posted to twitter Tuesday, Christian Walker blasted his father, saying, ?I stayed silent as the atrocities committed against my mom were downplayed, I stayed silent when it came out that my father, Herschel Walker, had all these random kids across the country, none of whom he raised.?

?And you know, my favorite issue to talk about is father absence ? surprise ? ?cause it affected me. That?s why I talk about it all the time, because it affected me.?

?You have no idea what I?ve been through in my life,? Christian Walker added. ?You have no idea what me and my mom have survived. We could have ended this on day one. We haven?t. I haven?t told any stories. I?m just saying don?t lie. Don?t lie on my mom. Don?t lie on me. Don?t lie on the lives you?ve destroyed and act like you?re some moral family man. Y?all should care about that, conservatives.?

?Family Values people: He has four kids, four different women, wasn?t in the house raising one of them,? Walker said about his father Herschel. ?He was out having sex with other women. Do you care about family values? I was silent lie after lie after lie. The abortion card drops yesterday ? it?s literally his handwriting in the card. They say they have receipts, whatever. He gets on Twitter, he likes about it. Okay, I?m done.?

now do the Biden's
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: DC01HERD, svherd

Offline Toro Toro Taxi

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2022, 04:36:49 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

Im suprised he was able to hold it all in this long , poor fella . If all Walkers done was pay for an abortion, whats the big deal then , after all , isnt that what the Ds love , killing unborn babies ?

The following users thanked this post: chris88, herdorbust2

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2022, 04:36:49 PM »

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2022, 05:27:09 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Im suprised he was able to hold it all in this long , poor fella . If all Walkers done was pay for an abortion, whats the big deal then , after all , isnt that what the Ds love , killing unborn babies ?

Liberals search for anyone wiling to speak out even if it is a lie. They don't care as long as it works. They know in a close election a few points is everything. New poll today shows Walker now down 12.  Dems mantra just win lol!!!

Online Flat Tire 2

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2022, 05:44:30 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Walker's opponent also has an interesting past; messy divorce with domestic violence allegations and a summer church camp scandal.

The following users thanked this post: svherd

Offline clovenhoof

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2022, 01:35:31 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Liberals search for anyone wiling to speak out even if it is a lie. They don't care as long as it works. They know in a close election a few points is everything. New poll today shows Walker now down 12.  Dems mantra just win lol!!!
    What would your life be like if you laid off the news for 30 days?

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

"Oh just calm down and write that check for the Vision Campaign..."  Thundering In MD

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2022, 01:46:16 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • What would your life be like if you laid off the news for 30 days?

What is your life like today with dems inflation, war on fossil fuels lmao!!!

Offline clovenhoof

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2022, 02:07:35 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Very good as I can think for myself. When was the last time you had an opinion that wasn't given to you?

"Oh just calm down and write that check for the Vision Campaign..."  Thundering In MD

The following users thanked this post: HaveUherd

Offline Toro Toro Taxi

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2022, 10:03:19 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Very good as I can think for myself. When was the last time you had an opinion that wasn't given to you?

"Convince a man against his will, He's of the same opinion still."

Online 2xBison

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2022, 09:11:21 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

that's great to hear.  I hope thinking for yourself continues to help you manage through this high inflationary time and war on fossil fuels. 
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: DC01HERD, herdorbust2

Offline chris88

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2022, 05:40:34 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • And his opponent Warnock described by ex-wife in this way "she filed child custody motions in Fulton County Superior Court alleging Warnock often leaves their children when he has custody, has repeatedly refused to pay adequate child support and says that Warnock ?routinely neglects? the travel provisions laid out in their divorce agreement. As this is written, Warnock is still fighting her in court. All while he claims to be a preacher.

Oh BTW, According to Biden's daughter and the timeline in her diary, Joe was taking showers with her when she was 14 yrs old. I can't think of any age in which it would be appropriate for a father to take a shower with his daughter. But her diary words after discussing it were "probably inappropriate".

The left has an interesting fascination about morality when it's "them" but never when it's "us"
    "Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity; they seem more afraid of life than of death"  – James F. Byrnes

Government is the most dangerous institution known to man. Throughout history it has violated the rights of men more than any individual or group of individuals could do: it has killed people, enslaved them, sent them to forced labor and concentration camps, and regularly robbed and pillaged them of the fruits of their expended labor. ~ JOHN HOSPERS

Offline HaveUherd

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2022, 11:26:59 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • What would your life be like if you laid off the news for 30 days?

The sad thing is, what they watch isn't actually "news". Just ask them.

https://thedispatch.com/article/fact-checking-a-claim-that-fox-news/

Offline Toro Toro Taxi

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2022, 01:14:20 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The sad thing is, what they watch isn't actually "news". Just ask them.

https://thedispatch.com/article/fact-checking-a-claim-that-fox-news/

Yes , conservatives should be watching REAL news channels like CBS , NBC , ABC , PBS , MSNBC , CNN , NPR or even Disney , these are the most trust worthy people out there . If it wasnt for those guys , we would have never heard about Russia Russia Russia for all those years , every night , 24/7.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2022, 01:14:20 AM »

Offline HaveUherd

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2022, 06:44:47 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Yes , conservatives should be watching REAL news channels like CBS , NBC , ABC , PBS , MSNBC , CNN , NPR or even Disney , these are the most trust worthy people out there . If it wasnt for those guys , we would have never heard about Russia Russia Russia for all those years , every night , 24/7.

I mean, just ask Tucker Carlson if it's news, dude.

No one in here has read all of the Mueller report (including me). You parrot whatever the "news" tells you is in it lol.

Online 2xBison

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2022, 06:55:58 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I mean, just ask Tucker Carlson if it's news, dude.

No one in here has read all of the Mueller report (including me). You parrot whatever the "news" tells you is in it lol.

T Carlson isn't news.  the sooner you figure out the difference between news and pundits the better off you'll be.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline herdfan429

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2022, 07:27:04 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Warnock gets $7000 a month housing allowance while owning an apartment building that is sending eviction notices for amounts as small as $28.00

HerdFans.com

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2022, 07:27:04 AM »