Author Topic: Now would be a good time for  (Read 295 times)

Offline 2xBison

Now would be a good time for
« on: July 17, 2022, 03:48:58 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Our proud Biden voters to name their top three accomplishments of the Biden administration. 

Also what's your take on build back better going forward?  How do you see it short and longer term?

I've asked a time or two but it must have gotten lost in the shuffle.  I recall how passionate these people were during 16-20 so I know they are still engaged.  Let's hear it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

HerdFans.com

Now would be a good time for
    « on: July 17, 2022, 03:48:58 PM »

Offline biggreenarms

• Global Moderator
    • Franchise Owner
    • Smokin' Thunder, Blues Guitar, Hillbilly Chef
    Re: Now would be a good time for
    « Reply #1 on: July 17, 2022, 04:35:13 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I'm curious as well to know the reason/reasons some here voted for Joe Biden. I'm not trolling or trying to call anyone out, I'm genuinely curious what got you to vote for him based on his proposed policies, campaign promises and his long history in the Senate. I've attached a link from his website that lists his vision. Would like to know which ones of those you like, has he accomplished it to your expectations and if so has it improved your life or standard of living.

https://joebiden.com/joes-vision/

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2022, 04:43:21 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I'm curious as well to know the reason/reasons some here voted for Joe Biden. I'm not trolling or trying to call anyone out, I'm genuinely curious what got you to vote for him based on his proposed policies, campaign promises and his long history in the Senate. I've attached a link from his website that lists his vision. Would like to know which ones of those you like, has he accomplished it to your expectations and if so has it improved your life or standard of living.

https://joebiden.com/joes-vision/
    The vexing thing to me is that they ignore all documented evidence of racism and corruption on Biden but believe crazy disproven things about Trump like the Russia foolishness.  They also have to misquote or paraphrase to say Trump a racist but Bidens on tape clearly making those comments.  No need to misquote or paraphrase with him.  Plus he loves some segregationist.  Hell his son is the epitome of white privilege.

Oh well I voted to make my life worse and destroy my country because the media and some elites told me to.  Sad 

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline herdorbust2

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2022, 09:55:03 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The democrat party is a sickness and scourge. Cant define a woman, men can get pregnant, ok to kill babies, don?t want our borders secured for people to only come in legally, high taxes, mandates, crime, rioting everytime they don?t get their way, climate nuts that creates runaway inflation and then go beginning opec for more oil. Shall I go on?

Offline coalherd

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2022, 12:21:52 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Our proud Biden voters to name their top three accomplishments of the Biden administration. 

Also what's your take on build back better going forward?  How do you see it short and longer term?

I've asked a time or two but it must have gotten lost in the shuffle.  I recall how passionate these people were during 16-20 so I know they are still engaged.  Let's hear it

Well Bison, not saying I'm a PBV, or even a BV, but I'd have to say that one of his biggest accomplishments thus far is that he's been able to "diss" and tick off the Saudis!  Who'd a thunk it?  An American Pres manages to tick off the Saudis!!  ;D

Offline Big City

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2022, 07:38:58 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

Seriously folks, please speak up. I would love to hear your take on the Biden admin and build back better?
    IronMan & Multisport Athlete
    2 x American Triple T Finisher
    Celebrated beer drinker

Offline herdorbust2

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2022, 09:46:41 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Crickets!!!

Offline pdunn

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2022, 10:12:09 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It is time for you all to lay off the Biden Administration.  We are eliminating racist highways and railroad tracks.  Obesity is being conquered because no one can afford to buy too much food.  The oppressed Taliban minority has been empowered with tens of billions of dollars in state of the art weapons.  And for the first time men can get pregnant, breast chest feed and have opened a new market for feminine hygiene products.  We are putting fewer and fewer people in prison, with maybe the exception of those who protest at school board meetings.  You just don't realize how good you've got it.
    "On rainy days, the early justices would enliven case conferences with wine. On other days, even if the sun was shining, Chief Justice John Marshall would order wine anyway, saying, 'Our jurisdiction is so vast that it must be raining somewhere.' "

The following users thanked this post: 2xBison, herdorbust2

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2022, 08:26:02 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Seriously folks, please speak up. I would love to hear your take on the Biden admin and build back better?

at least scream racist or putin....something.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: herdorbust2

Offline pdunn

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2022, 07:45:24 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • If you want to get a kick go back and read this board from about November of 2019 up to November 2020.
    "On rainy days, the early justices would enliven case conferences with wine. On other days, even if the sun was shining, Chief Justice John Marshall would order wine anyway, saying, 'Our jurisdiction is so vast that it must be raining somewhere.' "

The following users thanked this post: Buffalo Bop

Offline bighat

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2022, 08:57:28 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I voted against Trump and would do it again.

Offline herdorbust2

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2022, 09:00:04 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

I?m sure you would. That is how Libs think. Pay sky high inflation, gas thru the roof, a dementia president that embarrasses himself every time he comes out in public, Afghan disaster, border disaster but mean old Trump posted a tweet lmao!!!!

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2022, 09:00:04 AM »

Offline herdorbust2

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2022, 09:00:50 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

And I noticed you took a swing at Trump instead of telling us how great Biden is. Lol!!!

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2022, 09:03:40 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

there it is.  thank you sir for stepping up and letting us know. 

now, name the top three reasons the media told you to vote Trump out.  LMAO
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: herdorbust2

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2022, 09:07:09 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • And I noticed you took a swing at Trump instead of telling us how great Biden is. Lol!!!

no kidding.  that is the shame about it.  let the media propaganda work you into a hate filled frenzy and vote for the worst for your country and the American taxpayer.  makes sense.  But, even though we all knew that about bighat based on some of his prior empty rhetoric but at least he stepped up and admitted it.

I'm sure he won't have alot to add as to why he voted against Trump and nothing to add about what his President is doing for the country, world or anything other than filling his family's coffers.  its sad, but nonstop media propaganda works, that's why they do it, and when disproven it drops and they move on to another accusation, investigation or show trial for simpleton's.  it worked.  it seems it can work again on some.

I just hope people that vote like that for shallow reasons can live with themselves.  I'm sure all the dead Ukrainians and their families as well as the poor and lower middle class Americans struggling to pay bills appreciate your emotion filled voting.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2022, 09:10:49 AM by 2xBison »
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: biggreenarms, herdorbust2

Offline Big City

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2022, 10:46:59 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

Please, answer the questions.
    IronMan & Multisport Athlete
    2 x American Triple T Finisher
    Celebrated beer drinker

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2022, 11:41:27 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I'm sure when Germany went nazi there were folks voting against something rather than for the country

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: Big City, Toro Toro Taxi

Offline Toro Toro Taxi

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2022, 11:46:52 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

Whats the old saying , ignorance is bliss ?

The following users thanked this post: Big City

Offline biggreenarms

• Global Moderator
    • Franchise Owner
    • Smokin' Thunder, Blues Guitar, Hillbilly Chef
    « Reply #18 on: July 20, 2022, 11:54:27 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Whats the old saying , ignorance is bliss ?

Or ?Misery loves Company?

The following users thanked this post: Big City

Offline pdunn

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2022, 03:40:36 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

"To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee."

The following users thanked this post: Toro Toro Taxi

Offline Toro Toro Taxi

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2022, 04:19:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • "To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee."

Mr Melville nailed it thats for sure

The following users thanked this post: pdunn

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2022, 12:38:42 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • "To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee."
    Hey take it easy.  He'd rather have Biden's actual corruption than Trump's accusations of corruption.  He'd rather have Biden's actual impaired cognitive ability than Trumps falsely accused impaired cognitive ability.  He'd rather have record inflation, open borders, and war in Europe than the Trump economy and no new wars as well as ending war.  He'd rather burn foreign oil/energy than domestic to save the climate.  It is a free country and we all have opinions.

He believes Biden's actions and policies don't impact gas prices but Biden's actions and policies can stop and redirect climate change.

He's saving the world for us.  And if that means reducing US status in world and national security then at least we aren't burning fossil fuels like China and India and others!!  Lmao

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: Toro Toro Taxi, herdorbust2

HerdFans.com

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2022, 12:38:42 PM »