Author Topic: Proud Biden voters....  (Read 314 times)

Offline 2xBison

Proud Biden voters....
« on: May 19, 2022, 10:26:30 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • congratulations on your pick gaining the oval office, that and control of the legislative branch as well.

Please list your top 3 accomplishments of the democrats in power and tell us what you like about them.  I think this would be a good way to initiate some bipartisan discussion here.

Feel free to address the war on energy, the push toward WW3, the energy policies that emboldened Putin, the open boarder, inflation, gas prices, the botched Afghanistan exit etc etc.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: DC01HERD, svherd, HerdMan84

HerdFans.com

Proud Biden voters....
    « on: May 19, 2022, 10:26:30 AM »

Offline Buffalo Bop

Re: Proud Biden voters....
    « Reply #1 on: May 19, 2022, 11:20:07 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • https://twitter.com/SaraCarterDC/status/1527162312645386240?s=20&t=G17TQWH2AgKXNlvJyWNy2A

As you know we're pretty good at disinformation. See Russian collusion and impeachments.

Heck, we even got grandpa in the WH.
    « Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 11:26:15 AM by Buffalo Bop »

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2022, 12:34:58 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • not surprising.  fake twitter followers...fake votes...fake president.  who controls the teleprompter??  the guy that has one more brain cell than Joe??
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Online Flat Tire 2

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2022, 02:47:25 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • FWIE Dept. I remember attending a MU graduation in the mid 1970's and Biden was the speaker. He stated that Senator Byrd "encouraged" him to be the commencement speaker since Byrd was powerful and Joe was new to the Senate. You have to pay your dues. Anyway, Joe was very long winded and rambled in his speech. I felt bad for the grads and their families having to sit through Joe's speech, some of the guests just left the Field House before Joe finished.

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2022, 04:41:00 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Not surprised the racist Joe Biden was buddies with "sheets" Byrd.  Biden really loved the segregationist and didn't want his children going to school "in a racial jungle" and Joe was still blathering racist comments when Obama came along.  To hear Joe tell it he was shocked to find A clean articulate African American.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: DC01HERD

Online Flat Tire 2

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2022, 05:34:15 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Remember, Delaware was a border state that allow slavery and segregated schools. Biden was a politician in Delaware. Delaware even has a HBC, Delaware State as result of segregation. No wonder Joe got along with those southern senators.

Bulah v. Gebhart and Belton v. Gebhart

When the Civil War began, Delaware and other border states permitted slavery but refused to join the Confederacy. Issues of race in Delaware reflected this mixed heritage, and both white and black people had misgivings about school desegregation. Yet, laws on segregation followed the state?s southern traditions.
    A small group of African American parents, upset when their children had to bypass white schools to reach black ones, sought to challenge state-enforced segregation. Two cases from Delaware ultimately reached the U.S. Supreme Court as part of Brown v. Board of Education.
    https://americanhistory.si.edu/brown/history/4-five/delaware-1.html

Offline GreenWhite

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2022, 07:24:16 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I look at what's going on right now and Biden is not getting the job done as President. Gas prices are soaring and so are the grocery prices. The border is a mess. I won't even get into Afghanistan and the situation in the Ukraine. Jimmy Carter is thankful because he will no longer be considered the worst President in modern history.

The following users thanked this post: 2xBison, Buffalo Bop

Offline pdunn

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2022, 08:14:08 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Not surprised the racist Joe Biden was buddies with "sheets" Byrd.

Hey leave Byrd alone, he said he was sorry you know.
    "On rainy days, the early justices would enliven case conferences with wine. On other days, even if the sun was shining, Chief Justice John Marshall would order wine anyway, saying, 'Our jurisdiction is so vast that it must be raining somewhere.' "

The following users thanked this post: 2xBison

Online chris88

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2022, 01:40:52 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • congratulations on your pick gaining the oval office, that and control of the legislative branch as well.

Please list your top 3 accomplishments of the democrats in power and tell us what you like about them.  I think this would be a good way to initiate some bipartisan discussion here.

Feel free to address the war on energy, the push toward WW3, the energy policies that emboldened Putin, the open boarder, inflation, gas prices, the botched Afghanistan exit etc etc.

I asked same type question recently. What policy does JB have that was better than DTs?  Good luck getting anyone to respond, 39% of US still think JB is doing a good job on economy...that tells you ideological bias/anchoring has overcome any rational thinking. We are rambling toward recession and the focal point is on guns, abortion, and the proxy war with Russia disguised as trying to "help" Ukraine. None of those things will do a thing to help middle class citizens. The most incoherent energy policy in history of US will eventually have to be changed but good luck relying on these rubes to do it.
    "Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity; they seem more afraid of life than of death"  – James F. Byrnes

Government is the most dangerous institution known to man. Throughout history it has violated the rights of men more than any individual or group of individuals could do: it has killed people, enslaved them, sent them to forced labor and concentration camps, and regularly robbed and pillaged them of the fruits of their expended labor. ~ JOHN HOSPERS

The following users thanked this post: HerdMan84

Offline Toro Toro Taxi

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2022, 09:03:18 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • https://twitter.com/SaraCarterDC/status/1527162312645386240?s=20&t=G17TQWH2AgKXNlvJyWNy2

Heck, we even got grandpa in the WH.

Half of his Twitter followers are fake but all of his voters are real ? Riiiight

The following users thanked this post: Buffalo Bop

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2022, 09:46:09 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Sounds like some of the libs on here are at least smart enough to STFU about the vegetable and chief

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: MUtim, herdorbust2

Offline coalherd

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2022, 02:09:18 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I look at what's going on right now and Biden is not getting the job done as President. Gas prices are soaring and so are the grocery prices. The border is a mess. I won't even get into Afghanistan and the situation in the Ukraine. Jimmy Carter is thankful because he will no longer be considered the worst President in modern history.

Hey, hey, easy now on po ole Jimmy Cahrtah!  Just remember that he had brother Billy who could always be counted on to deflect or attract the public and media attention AWAY from Mr. Peanut's bumbling ineptitude and incompetence!!

But poor Joe!  Who does he have?  Princess Kamala?  Unfortunately, the Veep has about as much "substance" as Casper the Ghost, and even less pizazz!

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2022, 02:09:18 AM »

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2022, 06:22:11 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I just circled back to see if any proud Biden voters wanted to list the top three Biden accomplishments.  I guess I'll be waiting a while.

You guys have to at least be smart enough to be embarrassed that you believed all the media lies and we're duped into voting against yourselves and your country.  God I hope some of you learned something from it

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline Big City

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2022, 12:16:20 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I just circled back to see if any proud Biden voters wanted to list the top three Biden accomplishments.  I guess I'll be waiting a while.

You guys have to at least be smart enough to be embarrassed that you believed all the media lies and we're duped into voting against yourselves and your country.  God I hope some of you learned something from it

They are tied up and hanging onto the January 6 investigation/committee, pretending the economy is thriving, we should be paying $5 gallon for gas and this inflation will go away next month. Reality is - it won?t. Meanwhile the president and now his wife continue to say foolish things. Maybe President Joe and Dr. Biden should go hide in the basement for the next two years and let Kamala run the show lol.
    IronMan & Multisport Athlete
    2 x American Triple T Finisher
    Celebrated beer drinker

HerdFans.com

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2022, 12:16:20 PM »