Author Topic: President Trump: The USA will be designating ANTIFA as a Terrorist Organization  (Read 1084 times)

Offline QuickStrike

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • HYPOCRISY AT IT'S BEST!
    White Supremacist storming Michigan's State Capitol...

HYPOCRISY AT IT'S BEST!!!  This is why this Democrat tyrant bytch Governor got marched on.  She took away people's ability to work, earn a living, and feed their families.  People were losing their businesses and about to lose their homes.  Now look at her.  Out marching to the fake Michael Brown narrative "hands up, don't shoot" like there is no problem now.  This bytch had a 77 year old man arrested for opening up his barbershop!  Her husband got caught trying to get his boat in the water when she banned others.  She will lose big time when she runs again and Michigan will go RED again.  I hope Biden picks this bytch as his VP running mate.

HerdFans.com

Offline herdorbust

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Truth is Trump denounced Duke after public pressure... So now how are you going to spin it? Trump didn't help his cause for defending The Neo-Nazi group in Charlottesville. Trump should have denounced them immediately and not wait until public pressure caused him to change his mind about the hate group.

He did. Them and Antifa. But that wasn’t good enough because Sweet little Antifa got their feelings hurt.

Offline herdorbust

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • HYPOCRISY AT IT'S BEST!!!  This is why this Democrat tyrant bytch Governor got marched on.  She took away people's ability to work, earn a living, and feed their families.  People were losing their businesses and about to lose their homes.  Now look at her.  Out marching to the fake Michael Brown narrative "hands up, don't shoot" like there is no problem now.  This bytch had a 77 year old man arrested for opening up his barbershop!  Her husband got caught trying to get his boat in the water when she banned others.  She will lose big time when she runs again and Michigan will go RED again.  I hope Biden picks this bytch as his VP running mate.

Exactly!!! Michael Brown ended up being a lie but that didn’t stop the left and media running with it.

Offline pdunn

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Until you, or anyone on here can prove to me, that Antifa has killed, murdered, and lynched people then there's no way in hell, you can compare them to what the Klan has done over the years.

That's like trying to answer the question as to what is more dangerous, a grizzly bear or a black widow.  An angry grizzly bear is much more likely to tear you in two if they have you in their sights but there are not many of them, like the Klan.  A black widow will certainly hurt you and has the potential to kill you but more people are more likely to encounter and face danger from them, like AntiFa..

And AntiFa has its roots in the anarchist movements of the 19th century, their ideology and tactics are pretty much the same.  If they came out tomorrow and called themselves the Purple Munchkins it would still be the same people.

But QuickStrike is right, you refusal to acknowledge their evil actually glorifies them.
    "On rainy days, the early justices would enliven case conferences with wine. On other days, even if the sun was shining, Chief Justice John Marshall would order wine anyway, saying, 'Our jurisdiction is so vast that it must be raining somewhere.' "

The following users thanked this post: herdorbust

Offline pdunn

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Dunn, I have much respect you for at least being sincerely, truthful!. Unlike, so many on here that wont admit the truth.

I'm voting for president.  I'm not voting for the next Oprah.
    "On rainy days, the early justices would enliven case conferences with wine. On other days, even if the sun was shining, Chief Justice John Marshall would order wine anyway, saying, 'Our jurisdiction is so vast that it must be raining somewhere.' "

Offline The E-Man

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • That's like trying to answer the question as to what is more dangerous, a grizzly bear or a black widow.  An angry grizzly bear is much more likely to tear you in two if they have you in their sights but there are not many of them, like the Klan.  A black widow will certainly hurt you and has the potential to kill you but more people are more likely to encounter and face danger from them, like Anti Fa..

And AntiFa has its roots in the anarchist movements of the 19th century, their ideology and tactics are pretty much the same.  If they came out tomorrow and called themselves the Purple Munchkins it would still be the same people.

But QuickStrike is right, you refusal to acknowledge their evil actually glorifies them.

What's your definition of EVIL? To me, it's what the Klan has done over a century. I'm not saying Antifa shouldn't be held accountable for their actions, but to compare them to a very racist's organization is asinine, IMO... You have one group that has a very ugly history of murder, rape, torture, lynchings, burning of black churches, in fact, it's an INSULT TO BLACK PEOPLE TO TRY AND COMPARE THE TWO GROUPS. One is a hate group, the other is a group to take a non-violence stance.. AGAIN, SHOW ME WHERE ANTIFA HAS KILLED AND MURDERED PEOPLE??? I'm waiting..

Offline pdunn

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • What's your definition of EVIL? To me, it's what the Klan has done over a century. I'm not saying Antifa shouldn't be held accountable for their actions, but to compare them to a very racist's organization is asinine, IMO... You have one group that has a very ugly history of murder, rape, torture, lynchings, burning of black churches, in fact, it's an INSULT TO BLACK PEOPLE TO TRY AND COMPARE THE TWO GROUPS. One is a hate group, the other is a group to take a non-violence stance.. AGAIN, SHOW ME WHERE ANTIFA HAS KILLED AND MURDERED PEOPLE??? I'm waiting..

Well, no insult was intended.  We can agree that the Klan is evil.  We disagree that AntiFa is a nonviolent organization.  They use violence and intimidation as a tactic.  Like the Klan, they have intimidated people of all races, not just persons who are of a particular race, and violence isn't limited to killing.  AntiFa associates have been arrested in the last week for arson, assault and other crimes.  Beyond that you've got your position and I've got mine.  Going further is pointless because you won't be moved and neither will I.

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man

Offline herdfan429

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Mean go read what trump ACTUALLY said about the Charlottesville protest. When he said good people on both sides he was talking about the confederate monument debate.  He was not talking about racist in reds that showed to cause chaos.  The media has fed you a lie and you have ran with it.  It’s what they do. A prime example happened just this week with the jobs numbers.  Trump said he though George Floyd was looking down and would be happy that we are having this discussion on race and equality.  The media spun it to say trump says Floyd would be happy with jobs report.  It’s absolutely sickening how they manipulate the news.  Malcolm X was right about the media. 

HerdFans.com