Author Topic: What do you suggest  (Read 255 times)

Offline Always THE HERD

What do you suggest
« on: December 30, 2019, 07:54:15 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • ....if you have a next door neighbor who has a LOT of foot traffic, vehicle traffic, bicycle traffic at ALL hours of the day & night?

HerdFans.com

What do you suggest
    « on: December 30, 2019, 07:54:15 PM »

Offline CoachSkip

Re: What do you suggest
    « Reply #1 on: December 31, 2019, 06:45:57 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • About the only thing you can do is , move.
    It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance . --- Thomas Sowell
    If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. --- Ronald Reagan
    Character , not circumstances , make the man. --- Booker T Washington
    Bill Nye is an i d i o t
    Ive never killed a mountain lion with my bare hands but Ive choked a few cougars .

Offline bighat

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2019, 10:46:39 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • They don't usually stay in the same place long.  I had one in an apartment I own and they were gone in about a year and a half.

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2019, 03:56:12 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • ....if you have a next door neighbor who has a LOT of foot traffic, vehicle traffic, bicycle traffic at ALL hours of the day & night?

Call the Huntington Police Department or the Cabell County Drug Unit's... You can leave an anonymous message about the drug activity...Both are very effective and they will check out the house in question..

The following users thanked this post: svherd, ed swain, CoachSkip

Online svherd

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2020, 04:13:07 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • They don't usually stay in the same place long.  I had one in an apartment I own and they were gone in about a year and a half.

The slum lords in this town are just as bad as their renters. There should be laws pertaining to both and make them accountable.

Herd Rises
    Vision Campaign
    MU Foundation

The following users thanked this post: chris88, The E-Man

Offline lovetheherd2

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2020, 10:04:55 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I think this “turn around” for the city might need to recruit Charles Bronson as the Vigilante on call with full investigative powers and a goal of cleaning up the mess.

Not the first choice but when #@its the fan, you gotta take the endgame....

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man

Offline Always THE HERD

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2020, 11:24:37 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Call the Huntington Police Department or the Cabell County Drug Unit's... You can leave an anonymous message about the drug activity...Both are very effective and they will check out the house in question..
    ...not Huntington....another area of the state......

Offline bighat

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2020, 09:50:14 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The police were watching my apartments.  Small town they called me.  You have rental laws and the scum know them.  I check out all my tenants through local magistrate office now.  Finally got them out, what a pain in the A$$.

The following users thanked this post: svherd, The E-Man

Offline wasbarryb

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2020, 08:32:31 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • While I agree with E's suggestion, that isn't the only option.

I live in very rural Ritchie county and had a nearby home with the heavy traffic like in the OP.  The occupants were also general pain in the @ss @ssholes. I was considering doing what E suggested, but wasn't sure I wanted the possible exposure that could came as a result of such an action. 

As things turned out their little operation resulted in a fire in their place.  Due to the various things in their home it burned down in record time.  Problem solved in Berea.  Of course property owners may want to keep this in mind if they are renting potential problem properties.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2020, 08:32:31 AM »