Author Topic: Outside of politics, can we talk about music of the 60's, 70's and today...  (Read 5843 times)

Offline The E-Man

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Who remembers this song? Spiral Staircase, I love you more today, than yesterday..
    This is a great song. When I first heard it as a very young kid, I loved it. I always thought the singer was a black dude..Not that white people can't sing, it's just this dude voice was soulful just like David Clayton Thomas of Blood, Sweat, & Tears. This song had great lyrics, " I thank the lord for love like ours that grows ever stronger And I always will be true I know you feel the same way too.. When was the last time you heard mentioning of the lord in a pop song?  I had a rapper give me his CD as a sample recently. He wanted my take on it and I gave it back to him. He ask me, why? I told him brother, it's not the music, but the lyrics they are filled with to much cussing for my ears. I'm so thankful and blessed to have grown up in an era where music had a real meaning.. What's your take on today's music? BTW, Check out this bad ass Russian band that has done a few covers of Earth, Wind & Fire, Chicago, and Blood, Sweat & Tears...

&list=RDDELjYiTUrIA&index=3
    « Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 02:04:05 PM by The E-Man »

The following users thanked this post: lovetheherd2, mr_ash_1995, parshall2marshall

HerdFans.com

Offline CoachSkip

Re: Outside of politics, can we talk about music of the 60's and today...
    « Reply #1 on: October 11, 2019, 04:54:09 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I believe it was Chris Rock that said todays R&B sucked , and I agree . With all the talented blcak singers out there , hip hop is whats popular , I DONT GET IT !!  I hope the day comes soon where talent is appreciated , white or black groups that can sing are so easy to listen to and can really set the mood.
    It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance . --- Thomas Sowell
    If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. --- Ronald Reagan
    Character , not circumstances , make the man. --- Booker T Washington
    Bill Nye is an i d i o t
    Ive never killed a mountain lion with my bare hands but Ive choked a few cougars .

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall, ed swain, The E-Man

Offline GreenWhite

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2019, 05:30:46 PM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]0
  • I am a collector of music, mainly on vinyl. I agree that the music of today is not that good, at least to my ears. I think back to Aretha, Smokey, and many other vocalists and I just wonder where it went. I am looking at a bunch of 45's I purchased a couple of weeks ago and the artists bring back memories. And I agree with E-Man, More Today Than Yesterday is a great song.

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man

Offline pdunn

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2019, 05:59:35 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • These days you can't make it without overproduction coupled with sex appeal.  A good voice doesn't matter and neither do good looks.

The Stones, Janis Joplin and Bob Dylan would have no chance.  Having talent and a good song are secondary.

I listened to Harry Chapin's "Mr. Tanner" the other night.  Just a simple song with a simple message that many of us can relate to, and he had a lot of them.  I think he was one of the great nearly forgotten poets of popular music.  None of those guys would have a chance to become well known outside of National Public Radio these days.

So sad.  We need true poetry in our music again.  It is sad that our music too often is noise, and that the we call art too often is ugly.
    "On rainy days, the early justices would enliven case conferences with wine. On other days, even if the sun was shining, Chief Justice John Marshall would order wine anyway, saying, 'Our jurisdiction is so vast that it must be raining somewhere.' "

Offline Big Ol' Hillbilly

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2019, 11:16:21 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Who remembers this song? Spiral Staircase, I love you more today, than yesterday..
    This is a great song. When I first heard it as a very young kid, I loved it. I always thought the singer was a black dude..Not that white people can't sing, it's just this dude voice was soulful just like David Clayton Thomas of Blood, Sweat, & Tears.

Blue-Eyed soul... I was watching a documentary on the Allman Brothers Band and a guy was talking about how when the ABB first started putting stuff out, people would hear the music and they thought Gregg Allman was an older black man. They had no idea he was a 20 something long haired hippy.

E, you should watch the Ken Burns "Country Music" documentary on PBS. It's great. It talks a lot about how country music's roots is basically a big melting pot. They talk about how the banjo came from Africa with the slaves, the fiddle from the British isles, etc. He touched a lot on how music crossed the racial divide, even in the segregated south. It's a really cool documentary. I highly recommend it.

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2019, 11:34:23 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I believe it was Chris Rock that said todays R&B sucked , and I agree . With all the talented blcak singers out there , hip hop is whats popular , I DONT GET IT !!  I hope the day comes soon where talent is appreciated , white or black groups that can sing are so easy to listen to and can really set the mood.

I'm a huge fan of REAL country music. Not the crap they play on the radio with the snap beats and hiphoppin' about tailgates and girls singing in the passenger seat. I like the real traditional stuff. That said, it's amazing the amount of great African American country singers that are coming out now. They sing real stuff, so they won't get played on the radio, but do a little digging and you can find them. Everybody knows about Darius Rucker, but check out guys like Milton Patton and especially Tony Jackson. Tony is the real deal. Charley Crockett is half black and he's very traditional, down to the way he dresses. I saw him live not long ago and it's like he stepped right out of 1962. He's got a cool story too. A real hobo who used to hop freight trains to travel between New York and New Orleans to play music on the streets. You have guys like Benton Blount, who is half black. I could go on. Check these guys out. I like seeing a little flava getting mixed into my music.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 11:37:11 AM by Big Ol' Hillbilly »

Offline CoachSkip

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2019, 12:20:47 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Im all for the older type of country music , the new stuff is almost ,if not already there , is pop music . I guess they try to blur the lines so they can get the most play/money/audience. Most people dont associate country music with anything other than rednecks but Rucker showed if it sounds good , people will listen , regardless of what the guy looks like . C. Pride was great , wish he still was hitting the charts . I really wish country music would go back to its roots , if it takes black folk to start doing it , more power to em' . Youll only get a big thank you from me.
    It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance . --- Thomas Sowell
    If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. --- Ronald Reagan
    Bill Nye is an i d i o t
    Ive never killed a mountain lion with my bare hands but Ive choked a few cougars .

The following users thanked this post: mr_ash_1995, Big Ol' Hillbilly, The E-Man

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2019, 12:51:17 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Im all for the older type of country music , the new stuff is almost ,if not already there , is pop music . I guess they try to blur the lines so they can get the most play/money/audience. Most people dont associate country music with anything other than rednecks but Rucker showed if it sounds good , people will listen , regardless of what the guy looks like . C. Pride was great , wish he still was hitting the charts . I really wish country music would go back to its roots , if it takes black folk to start doing it , more power to em' . Youll only get a big thank you from me.

If you like real music from modern artists, there are options out there, you just have to search for it. Especially if you like stuff from the outlaw era. Check out guys like Jamey Johnson, Alex Williams, Cody Jinks, Ward Davis, Colter Wall, Dallas Moore, Gethen Jenkins (originally from Huntington), Dillon Carmichael, Whitey Morgan & the 78s, just to name a few. Sturgill SIMpson’s older stuff from before he got burnt out on DMT and started thinking he was the hick Roger Waters is great. If you like stuff with a deep Appalachian sound and incredible songwriting, check out Louisa’s own Tyler Childers. If you like mellow stuff I highly recommend Brent Cobb and also Mike & the Moonpies. Brent Cobb is a great songwriter. He’s been called a little redneck Paul Simon. Mike & the Moonpies will have you thinking that you are  bootscootin’ through the smoke across Gilley’s dance floor in 1979. A lot of the Texas/Oklahoma red dirt country is good too. If you like southern rock, listen to Blackberry Smoke, Whiskey Myers, and the Steel Woods.

EDIT: Billy Strings is a must if you like bluegrass and you can add the Marcus King Band on here for some southern soul.
    « Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 01:37:03 PM by Big Ol' Hillbilly »

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man, CoachSkip

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2019, 01:23:28 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

•  

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2019, 01:41:00 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

•  

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2019, 01:52:06 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

As a kid, I remembered Porter Wagner, Hank Williams, George Jones, Tammy Wynette.. I even seen a tribute at the Keith-Albee to the late great Patsy Cline, great show! Music has a Universal appeal and crosses all racial barriers. I remember watching the Temptations show and they where playing in Alabama in the 60's doing  racial tensions. The Temps performed and the white people were on one side and the blacks on the other, yet they all jammed and had a great time together. My two favorite bands are Earth, Wind & Fire, and Chicago. They made hit after hit and was a world wide appeal. Earth, Wind & Fire concerts were the greatest! Phil Collins and many others agreed the Fire was the best! In fact, if you had ever been to an Earth, Wind & Fire concert they had the local Fire Department on standby, because The Fire was known to burn the house down, Ya Dig!  :) EWF study Egyptology and it showed with their on stage  African extravagant wardrobe. Here's a few takes from EWF, 1981 in concert...Check out the Darth Vader scenes between good and bad on "The Battle" video..

&index=10

« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 02:03:53 PM by The E-Man »

The following users thanked this post: Big Ol' Hillbilly, CoachSkip

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2019, 01:57:15 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Speaking of Universal appeal check out this Russian Band doing cover songs of Earth, Wind & Fire, Chicago, and Blood, Sweat & Tears... They're a really great band and they have a sweet beautiful sexy young lady that really gets your attention ;)...

Biggergreenarms, we both love 25, or 6 to 4, check out this cover..

« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 06:54:50 PM by The E-Man »

The following users thanked this post: Big Ol' Hillbilly, CoachSkip

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2019, 01:57:15 PM »

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2019, 07:01:23 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I love this tune Got to get you into my life... Earth, Wind & fire's cover version is done by this Russian band.. Talk about sweet looking eye candy this Russian babe is knocking eyes out the socket, she is strikingly gorgeous.. :)

The following users thanked this post: mr_ash_1995

Offline CoachSkip

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2019, 08:30:54 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I have always liked bands that had impressive horn sections , it adds a whole different sound .

Always liked this one .

And some horns
    « Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 08:33:13 PM by CoachSkip »
    Bill Nye is an i d i o t

The following users thanked this post: mr_ash_1995, The E-Man

Offline Buffalo Bop

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2019, 08:49:02 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Great thread on music. I really liked the Tony Jackson song and Billy Strings plays some amazing bluegrass.

I've been a record collector since the sixties collecting roots music like rockabilly, country, Mississippi Delta blues, rock 'n' roll, R & B etc.,

So right now I'm in a honky tonk mood.

The following users thanked this post: mr_ash_1995, Big Ol' Hillbilly, The E-Man, CoachSkip

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2019, 11:57:35 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Great thread on music. I really liked the Tony Jackson song and Billy Strings plays some amazing bluegrass.

I've been a record collector since the sixties collecting roots music like rockabilly, country, Mississippi Delta blues, rock 'n' roll, R & B etc.,

So right now I'm in a honky tonk mood.

Buffalo Bop, you're the king of rockabilly, country, Mississippi Delta blues, videos on here.. I've always enjoyed your Delta Blues Videos... You have hipped me to some cats I've never heard of and they are awesome!

The following users thanked this post: Buffalo Bop, Big Ol' Hillbilly

Offline mr_ash_1995

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2019, 09:13:07 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I've been a record collector since the sixties collecting roots music like rockabilly, country, Mississippi Delta blues, rock 'n' roll, R & B etc.,

Received a record player a couple of years ago and have slowly been increasing my record collection.  Have some friends that have bought me some as well.  Having difficulty finding any Muddy Waters records ("used" not new). Never thought records would make a comeback!

I gotta get back to WV and pickup my parents records (currently stored away).  Some are the old 45s that had 2 songs on each side!  A lot of 50s rock n roll (my dad) and country (my mom). 
    Might as well have been showing a microwave to a caveman. - BBCARD1

Checker = D'Antoni...Pruett...Holliday...Huckabay...Chaump

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall, Buffalo Bop, The E-Man

Offline Buffalo Bop

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2019, 11:40:25 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Buffalo Bop, you're the king of rockabilly, country, Mississippi Delta blues, videos on here.. I've always enjoyed your Delta Blues Videos... You have hipped me to some cats I've never heard of and they are awesome!

Thanks E. Always good to talk about records from one music lover to another.

BTW, have you heard what is the first Rock ‘n’ Roll record/song?

Offline CoachSkip

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2019, 11:47:26 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Im not E but I think alot of people say its Rocket 88 , Ike turner

Bill Nye is an i d i o t

Offline Buffalo Bop

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2019, 11:49:13 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Received a record player a couple of years ago and have slowly been increasing my record collection.  Have some friends that have bought me some as well.  Having difficulty finding any Muddy Waters records ("used" not new). Never thought records would make a comeback!

I gotta get back to WV and pickup my parents records (currently stored away).  Some are the old 45s that had 2 songs on each side!  A lot of 50s rock n roll (my dad) and country (my mom).

Some of the best finds or rarest records are in old attics and store rooms. First pressings or original copies of groups like The Beatles, Rolling Stones and Elvis could be valuable, especially any Sun records of Elvis.

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2019, 12:04:03 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Some of the best finds or rarest records are in old attics and store rooms. First pressings or original copies of groups like The Beatles, Rolling Stones and Elvis could be valuable, especially any Sun records of Elvis.

Sounds like you have quite the valuable collection of early Rock and Roll.

Thanks E. Always good to talk about records from one music lover to another.

BTW, have you heard what is the first Rock ‘n’ Roll record/song?

Im not E but I think alot of people say its Rocket 88 , Ike turner

I'd have to agree with CoachSkip to an extent, I always heard it was Ike Turner as well. But, If I'm not mistaken, I believe it was either Little Richard or The Isley Brothers.. Help us out on this:)
    « Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 12:10:07 PM by The E-Man »

Offline CoachSkip

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2019, 12:29:27 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This may help . its from Wikipedia . Its a long read I know but its pretty informative

The identity of the first rock and roll record is one of the most enduring subjects of debate among rock historians.[97] Various recordings dating back to the 1940s and 1950s have been cited as the first rock and roll record.[98] A number of sources have considered the first to be "Rocket 88", which was recorded in 1951 by Ike Turner and his band, but credited to his saxophonist and the song's vocalist Jackie Brenston.[99] According to The Boston Globe's Joan Anderman, most rock historians cite it as the first,[100] while The New Rolling Stone Encyclopedia of Rock & Roll and the website of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame said that it is "frequently cited" and "widely considered the first", respectively.[99] People in the music industry have also called it the first, among several others.[101] "Rocket 88" is cited for its forceful backbeat and unrefined, distorted electric guitar.[102] By contrast, writer and musician Michael Campbell wrote that, "from our perspective," it was not the first rock and roll record because it had a shuffle beat rather than the rock rhythm originally characteristic in Chuck Berry's and Little Richard's songs, although he added that "Rocket 88" had basic characteristics of rock music such as the emphasis on guitar and distortion.[103] Its characterization as a rock and roll or rhythm and blues song continues to be debated. Nigel Williamson questions whether it was really an R&B song "with an unusually fast, bottom-heavy eight-to-the bar boogie rhythm and a great lyric about cars, booze and women".[104]

The music historian Robert Palmer wrote that Goree Carter's earlier 1949 song "Rock Awhile" is a "much more appropriate candidate" than "the more frequently cited" "Rocket 88", primarily because of the presence of loud electric guitar work on the former song.[81] Palmer wrote that "Rocket 88" is credited for its raucous saxophone, boogie-woogie beat, fuzzy amplified guitar, and lyrics that celebrate the automobile.[105] However, he regards "Rock Awhile" to be a more appropriate candidate for the "first rock and roll record" title, because it was recorded two years earlier, and because of Carter's guitar work bearing a striking resemblance to Chuck Berry's later guitar work, while making use of an over-driven amplifier, along with the backing of boogie-based rhythms, and the appropriate title and lyrical subject matter.[81] Roger Wood and John Nova Lomax also have cited "Rock Awhile" as the first rock & roll record.[106][107] Others have taken the view that the first was Roy Brown's "Good Rocking Tonight", or Wynonie Harris' 1948 version; the song received greater exposure when Elvis Presley covered it in 1954.[108] Sister Rosetta Tharpe's 1944 song "Strange Things Happening Every Day" has also been viewed as among the first.[71]

Most rock historians have cited Bill Haley's 1953 song "Crazy Man, Crazy" as the first rock and roll record to reach the Billboard charts.[109] Haley's "Rock Around the Clock" released in 1954 was the first rock and roll record to achieve significant commercial success and was joined in 1955 by a number of other records that pioneered the genre.[98] Along with "Rock Around the Clock", several rock critics also have pointed to Presley's "That's All Right" from 1954 as a candidate for the first rock and roll record.[110]

The 1992 book What Was the First Rock'n'Roll Record? by Jim Dawson and Steve Propes[51] discusses 50 contenders, from Illinois Jacquet's "Blues, Part 2" (1944) to Elvis Presley's "Heartbreak Hotel" (1956), without reaching a definitive conclusion. In their introduction, the authors claim that since the modern definition of rock 'n' roll was set by disc jockey Alan Freed's use of the term in his groundbreaking The Rock and Roll Show on New York's WINS in late 1954, as well as at his Rock and Roll Jubilee Balls at St. Nicholas Arena in January 1955, they chose to judge their candidates according to the music Freed spotlighted: R&B combos, black vocal groups, honking saxophonists, blues belters, and several white artists playing in the authentic R&B style (Bill Haley, Elvis Presley). The artists who appeared at Freed's earliest shows included orchestra leader Buddy Johnson, the Clovers, Fats Domino, Big Joe Turner, the Moonglows, Clyde McPhatter and the Drifters, and the Harptones. That, say Dawson and Propes, was the first music being called rock and roll during that short time when the term caught on all over America. Because the honking tenor saxophone was the driving force at those shows and on many of the records Freed was playing, the authors began their list with a 1944 squealing and squawking live performance by Illinois Jacquet with Jazz at the Philharmonic in Los Angeles in mid-1944. That record, "Blues, Part 2," was released as Stinson 6024 and is still in print as a CD on the Verve label. Several notable jazz greats accompanied Jacquet on "Blues", including Paul Leslie and Slim Nadine (the monikers employed by Les Paul and Nat "King" Cole, respectively, in order to appear at the JATP concert incognito).

In 2004, Elvis Presley's "That's All Right Mama" and Bill Haley's "Rock Around the Clock" both celebrated their 50th anniversaries. Rolling Stone felt that Presley's song was the first rock and roll recording.[111] At the time, Presley recorded Big Joe Turner's "Shake, Rattle & Roll", later covered by Haley, was already at the top of the Billboard R&B charts.[112] The Guardian felt that while there were rock and roll records before Presley's, his recording was the moment when all the strands came together in "perfect embodiment".[113] Presley is quoted as saying: "A lot of people seem to think I started this business, but rock and roll was here a long time before I came along."[114]

Also formative in the sound of rock and roll were Little Richard and Chuck Berry.[115] From the early 1950s,[116] Little Richard combined gospel with New Orleans R&B, heavy backbeat,[117] pounding piano and wailing vocals.[118] Ray Charles referred to Little Richard as being the artist that started a new kind of music, which was a funky style of rock and roll that he was performing onstage for a few years before appearing on record in 1955 as "Tutti Frutti."[119][120][121] Chuck Berry, with "Maybellene" (recorded on May 21, 1955, and which reached # 1 on the R&B chart and no. 5 on the US pop chart), "Roll over Beethoven" (1956), "Rock and Roll Music" (1957) and "Johnny B. Goode" (1958), refined and developed the major elements that made rock and roll distinctive, focusing on teen life and introducing guitar intros and lead breaks that would be a major influence on subsequent rock music.[121] Early rock and roll used the twelve-bar blues chord progression and shared with boogie woogie the four beats (usually broken down into eight eighth-notes/quavers) to a bar. Rock and roll however has a greater emphasis on the backbeat than boogie woogie.[122] Bo Diddley's 1955 hit "Bo Diddley", with its B-side "I'm a Man", introduced a new beat and unique guitar style that inspired many artists without either side using the 12-bar pattern – they instead played variations on a single chord each.[123] His more insistent, driving rhythms, hard-edged electric guitar sound, African rhythms, and signature clave beat (a simple, five-accent rhythm), have remained cornerstones of rock and pop.[124][125][126]

Others point out that performers like Arthur Crudup and Fats Domino were recording blues songs as early as 1946 that are indistinguishable from later rock and roll, and that these blues songs were based on themes, chord changes, and rhythms dating back decades before that.[99][failed verification] Wynonie Harris' 1947 cover of Roy Brown's "Good Rocking Tonight" is also a claimant for the title of first rock and roll record, as the popularity of this record led to many answer songs, mostly by black artists, with the same rocking beat, during the late 1940s and early 1950s.[2] Big Joe Turner's 1939 recording "Roll 'Em Pete" is close to 1950s rock and roll.[127] Sister Rosetta Tharpe also was recording shouting, stomping music in the 1930s and 1940s, such as "Strange Things Happening Every Day" (1944), that in some ways contained major elements of mid-1950s rock and roll.[71] Pushing the date back even earlier, blues researcher Gayle Dean Wardlow has stated that "Crazy About My Baby" by Blind Roosevelt Graves and his brother, recorded in 1929, "could be considered the first rock 'n' roll recording".[52]

By contrast, musician and writer Billy Vera argued that because rock and roll was "an evolutionary process", it would be foolish to name any single record as the first.[128] Writer Nick Tosches similarly felt that, "It is impossible to discern the first modern rock record, just as it is impossible to discern where blue becomes indigo in the spectrum."[5] Music writer Rob Bowman remarked that the long-debated question is useless and cannot be answered because "criteria vary depending upon who is making the selection."[129]
    Bill Nye is an i d i o t

The following users thanked this post: Buffalo Bop, The E-Man

HerdFans.com

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2019, 12:29:27 PM »

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2019, 01:08:32 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

So right now I'm in a honky tonk mood

I was wondering when you were gonna contribute to this thread. I figured you’d be all over that Charley Crockett video that I posted. His sound should be right up your alley.

Offline Buffalo Bop

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2019, 01:35:12 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Good stuff CoachSkip! I have no problem calling 'Rocket 88" a rock and roll record.

Here are some earlier examples of possibilities:

Note the guitar riff throughout

Original version 1946

(1944)

(1929)

So what do you all say? I'm going with Charlie Patton in 1929!

Offline Buffalo Bop

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2019, 01:43:46 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I was wondering when you were gonna contribute to this thread. I figured you’d be all over that Charley Crockett video that I posted. His sound should be right up your alley.

Wow. I somehow missed that one. I DO like it, thanks. BTW, I always liked your handle.

The following users thanked this post: Big Ol' Hillbilly

HerdFans.com

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2019, 01:43:46 PM »