Author Topic: Help with cell phone  (Read 226 times)

Offline Always THE HERD

Help with cell phone
« on: February 18, 2019, 06:36:13 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I am trying to send 4 pics in a text to someone who has a Samsung 6 android phone. They cannot receive them. If I send 1 at a time they can. Is there something I can suggest to them OR is there something I may be doing wrong? I am using a desktop. Thank you in advance for your help.

HerdFans.com

Help with cell phone
    « on: February 18, 2019, 06:36:13 PM »

Offline Always THE HERD

Re: Help with cell phone
    « Reply #1 on: February 25, 2019, 12:10:47 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Bump

Offline HoPPy785

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2019, 03:10:21 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The file size of 4 pics at once is probably above the max their phone carrier allows in a MMS text. Your best bet is 1 by 1, email as an attachment or both download something like Hangouts, Telegram, etc. that relies on internet to send files and can handle much larger sizes.

The following users thanked this post: Always THE HERD

Offline NoPuntIntended

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2019, 06:30:53 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The file size of 4 pics at once is probably above the max their phone carrier allows in a MMS text. Your best bet is 1 by 1, email as an attachment or both download something like Hangouts, Telegram, etc. that relies on internet to send files and can handle much larger sizes.
    It's not a good time to start using Hangouts. It will be decommissioned soon.

The following users thanked this post: Always THE HERD

Offline HoPPy785

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2019, 06:53:36 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It's not a good time to start using Hangouts. It will be decommissioned soon.

The business side is, the consumer side has no current end of life date. It's also not really dying when it does, but rebranding to Hangouts Chat and Meet.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2019, 06:53:36 PM »