Author Topic: "We're not honoring them, Jack, we're disgracing them."  (Read 1072 times)

Offline Ninegate

Re: "We're not honoring them, Jack, we're disgracing them."
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2018, 01:10:26 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I’m 1,5000 miles away from seeing a home game...so I can’t pass judgment on those that will not attend Saturdays game. I’m proud of this school and the success we have in athletics. I don’t think people realize how hard it is to win at Marshall in any sport. The school is underfunded and competing at a higher level year after year is not sustainable. CUSA or a conference similiar to CUSA is where we are, and where we will be for the future...I don’t see that changing. Referencing WVU and the gap between the two schools is such a waste of time and energy. I notice younger alumni don’t seem to get caught up in that argument. Good for them...maybe one day it will be gone for good. If firing Doc and Mike will solve all our problems....then those of you that live close and have connections to the school should make it happen.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2018, 01:10:26 PM »

Online MicDrass1

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2018, 01:29:05 PM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]0
  • I’m 1,5000 miles away from seeing a home game...so I can’t pass judgment on those that will not attend Saturdays game. I’m proud of this school and the success we have in athletics. I don’t think people realize how hard it is to win at Marshall in any sport. The school is underfunded and competing at a higher level year after year is not sustainable. CUSA or a conference similiar to CUSA is where we are, and where we will be for the future...I don’t see that changing. Referencing WVU and the gap between the two schools is such a waste of time and energy. I notice younger alumni don’t seem to get caught up in that argument. Good for them...maybe one day it will be gone for good. If firing Doc and Mike will solve all our problems....then those of you that live close and have connections to the school should make it happen.

Its not hard to win at Marshall in any sport.

The following users thanked this post: herdfan129

HerdFans.com

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2018, 01:29:05 PM »