Author Topic: Holliday, Herd looking to put 2016 in the rearview  (Read 457 times)

Offline biggreenarms

• Global Moderator
  • Franchise Owner
  • Smokin' Thunder, Blues Guitar, Hillbilly Chef
Holliday, Herd looking to put 2016 in the rearview
« on: July 22, 2017, 06:15:29 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
    During the live portion of the C-USA event, Holliday told host Ron Thulin that everything was put under the microscope in the offseason and changes that were deemed necessary from a coaching and personnel standpoint were made to better prepare Marshall to return to its winning form.

"When you have a season like that, you look at everything, including coaches and what you are doing in the weight room," Holliday said. "We made some changes that we felt were necessary to get us back where we need to be and what our fan base expects us to be and what they deserve."

http://www.herald-dispatch.com/sports/marshall_sports/holliday-herd-looking-to-put-in-the-rearview/article_6ad00ff7-b9a0-5ce2-ad88-e7f4052514b0.html

HerdFans.com

Holliday, Herd looking to put 2016 in the rearview
    « on: July 22, 2017, 06:15:29 AM »

Offline CoachSkip

Re: Holliday, Herd looking to put 2016 in the rearview
    « Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 08:27:43 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Docs idea of changes and my idea of changes are apparently two completely different things .
    It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance . --- Thomas Sowell
    If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. --- Ronald Reagan
    Character , not circumstances , make the man. --- Booker T Washington
    Bill Nye is an i d i o t
    Ive never killed a mountain lion with my bare hands but Ive choked a few cougars .

The following users thanked this post: Apollo

Offline wasbarryb

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2017, 08:37:25 AM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]0
  • Docs idea of changes and my idea of changes are apparently two completely different things .

While I agree with your view, I hear something far more troubling in Doc’s statement.

He said you look at everything after a season like last year.

In my opinion you look at everything, every season. It’s called constant improvement and it is essential in a competitive environment like sports. IMHO Doc lacks the flexibility to look at things constantly.

The following users thanked this post: Apollo

HerdFans.com

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2017, 08:37:25 AM »