Author Topic: Women's Soccer Fight  (Read 144 times)

Offline Flat Tire 2

Women's Soccer Fight
« on: November 01, 2022, 10:14:38 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I guess Southern Ladies are no more?
    Punches thrown at LSU-Ole Miss soccer match.  Watch the video.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/punches-thrown-lsu-ole-miss-womens-soccer-game-sec-tournament

HerdFans.com

Women's Soccer Fight
    « on: November 01, 2022, 10:14:38 AM »

Offline Toro Toro Taxi

Re: Women's Soccer Fight
    « Reply #1 on: November 01, 2022, 10:46:09 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It looked like it was cooled off then the little one came in a continued it . Its always funny to watch women fight , its usually nothing more than hair pulling .

Offline chris88

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2022, 01:52:11 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Ole Miss team was playing UK before the MU/UK men's match earlier in season.  I watched last few minutes of match and met the parents of an Ole Miss player.  I think the new rules allow for even a 2-game suspension for fighting after review but not sure.  I saw where 4 Mich State FB players were suspended for attacking a Mich player in tunnel after their game.  Silly kids.
    "Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity; they seem more afraid of life than of death"  – James F. Byrnes

Government is the most dangerous institution known to man. Throughout history it has violated the rights of men more than any individual or group of individuals could do: it has killed people, enslaved them, sent them to forced labor and concentration camps, and regularly robbed and pillaged them of the fruits of their expended labor. ~ JOHN HOSPERS

Offline Toro Toro Taxi

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2022, 04:12:58 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Ole Miss team was playing UK before the MU/UK men's match earlier in season.  I watched last few minutes of match and met the parents of an Ole Miss player.  I think the new rules allow for even a 2-game suspension for fighting after review but not sure.  I saw where 4 Mich State FB players were suspended for attacking a Mich player in tunnel after their game.  Silly kids.

Roid rage

Offline svherd

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2022, 10:42:41 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I was watching this game when it happened. It was very chippy before and came to a head. What got me was the second LSU player coming in, grabbing the Ole Miss player by the hair and trying to push off the Ole Miss coach at the same time. Wow!

LSU had another chick with an attitude but she didn't get into a fight. Glad Ole Miss won.

Herd Rises
    Vision Campaign
    MU Foundation

Offline Stripeshrt

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2022, 02:51:21 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • 4 more Mich St players suspended yesterday bringing total to 8. Harbaugh not gonna settle for apology and quite frankly I dont think he should. Sooner or later in life you have to face up to "actions have consequences".

HerdFans.com

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2022, 02:51:21 PM »