Author Topic: Dumb People's Convoy  (Read 1090 times)

Offline Richard Hurts

• Rookie
Re: Dumb People's Convoy
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2023, 04:14:54 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I know you think you are clever but the only one remotely close to name calling was describing the poster as a liberal crack pot.  The other quotes were not about other posters here and you even quoted someone else and attributed it to me. 

Hey your screen name definitely works for you.  Not often we have someone so butt hurt they show up and quote ancient posts to try and make a point with their first post.

Nice going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are so cowardly that you hide from your own words? You said that Biden is a "stupid idiot" and that anybody who voted for him is the same. That's not name-calling? I have no problem with name-calling. What I do have a problem with is cowards. And you're a coward if you're going to hide from your hypocrisy when you clearly called people names after crying about people calling you names.

Since you ran from it the first time: are you the "Pat" referenced by another poster?
    « Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 04:16:42 PM by Richard Hurts »

HerdFans.com

« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2023, 04:14:54 PM »

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2023, 06:05:51 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • it's funny you bringing up the name calling as you call me a coward while not having the ability to comprehend my words.

The please stop the name calling was for posters responding to each other on this discussion board.

Yes I will call Biden a stupid idiot and many other things.  Hint--he is POTUS, a public figure who does not participate in discussions here.

Speaking of cowards, I'm guessing you are not a new poster but someone who has had their feelings hurt here that is now showing up with a new screen name.

Sorry you had your feelings hurt but not sorry I called your president a stupid idiot, corrupt, liar or any of the other names that suit him.  Now, get back to enjoying inflation, energy dependence, new wars, declining stock markets, open boarders, and everything else that comes with this administration.

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline Richard Hurts

• Rookie
    « Reply #27 on: January 04, 2023, 01:06:32 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • it's funny you bringing up the name calling as you call me a coward while not having the ability to comprehend my words.

The please stop the name calling was for posters responding to each other on this discussion board.

Yes I will call Biden a stupid idiot and many other things.  Hint--he is POTUS, a public figure who does not participate in discussions here.

Speaking of cowards, I'm guessing you are not a new poster but someone who has had their feelings hurt here that is now showing up with a new screen name.

Sorry you had your feelings hurt but not sorry I called your president a stupid idiot, corrupt, liar or any of the other names that suit him.  Now, get back to enjoying inflation, energy dependence, new wars, declining stock markets, open boarders, and everything else that comes with this administration.

So a coward and a liar? That's a bad mix.

Sure, you called Biden that. But you also clearly said the same about his supporters/voters. The other name-calling that I posted from you was about posters, not about Biden.

It's not about comprehending your words. It's about your dishonesty and cowardice.

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2023, 09:49:32 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • So a coward and a liar? That's a bad mix.

Sure, you called Biden that. But you also clearly said the same about his supporters/voters. The other name-calling that I posted from you was about posters, not about Biden.

It's not about comprehending your words. It's about your dishonesty and cowardice.

well, what ever.  I'm saying my words were about not directly calling posters names, for example you are an Id!ot for making this post, or you are a clown, vs you'd have to be an Id!ot to vote for this or there are tons of idiots in this country that voted for Biden.

I'm making that distinction.  If you don't, fine feel like you won or you got me.  Done with you, now you can go back to your original screen name and can feel like D!ck Hurts won.  You might want to consider changing the new name to Butt Hurts.
    « Last Edit: January 05, 2023, 09:52:42 AM by 2xBison »
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline Richard Hurts

• Rookie
    « Reply #29 on: January 07, 2023, 01:06:11 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • well, what ever.  I'm saying my words were about not directly calling posters names, for example you are an Id!ot for making this post, or you are a clown, vs you'd have to be an Id!ot to vote for this or there are tons of idiots in this country that voted for Biden

You quoted Herd 90 and very clearly called him "the biggest crackpot," yet you're claiming you weren't talking about him? Stop. Instead of continuing to lie and and making yourself look even dumber, it's better to just admit that you're a hypocrite.

Offline beau42m

« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2023, 10:25:35 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Interesting. Nice to know some posters political affiliations.
    « Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 10:27:19 PM by beau42m »

Offline coalherd

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2023, 05:33:37 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • you Biden voters would be better served by a little self reflection.

first, yes this guy looks like not so smart.  but you guys need to quit finding isolated incidents and examples of things to get pissed at and virtue signal.  this guys is a Maroon whether he is independent, republican or democrat or whether he supports Trump or not.

your time would be better spent wondering why, and how, you fell for all this build back better BS.  Fortunately, we are going through a remedial political lesson for you liberals.  I know the media had you puppets upset while life was good 2016-20, but focus and concentrate on life now.....look at war, spending, inflation, economy, gas, boarder, crime.....boys this is remedial.  we are slowing it down so even Biden voters can learn from this.

don't be duped again!! not a good look.

Certain on point when it comes to the fact that Morons do inhabit the ENTIRE political spectrum!!

HerdFans.com

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2023, 05:33:37 PM »