Author Topic: Mark Gale blocked me on Twitter lol  (Read 675 times)

Offline MUsince96

Mark Gale blocked me on Twitter lol
« on: November 20, 2017, 05:57:36 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • He has a tweet talking about how young our team is so I simply said with attrition like ours we're young every year...

And blocked! Haha. Thought I'd share that facts aren't welcome.
    « Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 05:59:23 PM by MUsince96 »

The following users thanked this post: HerdnBucks, MUinDE, Apollo, The E-Man, herdfan129

HerdFans.com

Mark Gale blocked me on Twitter lol
    « on: November 20, 2017, 05:57:36 PM »

Offline THECHAMPISHERE

Re: Mark Gale blocked me on Twitter lol
    « Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 06:13:32 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]1
  • This is the most sensitive staff I think we've ever had. Seriously a bunch of Pu$$ies

Another reason they can't win. They are mentally weak. They just want to be told how great they are each day. They can't handle any form of criticism. They can't handle a tough question in a call in show or during a press conference.

Total dumpster fire again this year in my opinion. 

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall, MUinDE, Apollo, The E-Man, herdfan129

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 06:22:13 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • He has a tweet talking about how young our team is so I simply said with attrition like ours we're young every year...

And blocked! Haha. Thought I'd share that facts aren't welcome.

I personally dont think this is Mark Gale that blocked you. I know Mark personally and he is a very stand up great man. I really think it was someone else from the Shewey Building that's blocking Mark, and Leggs accounts. This is why Im so damn pissed with that regime over there.

I know a lot of teams they are way younger than we are and yet they are winnning. I'm tired of fu*cking excuses!!! as to why we're losing. Either start winning CUSA CHAMPIONSHIPS OR HIT THE DAMN DOOR, NOW PUT THIS SH*T ON FACEBOOK AND PASTE IT!
    « Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 07:43:32 PM by The E-Man »

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall, MUinDE, Apollo, THECHAMPISHERE, herdfan129

Offline herd1990

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 06:35:51 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • He blocked me today too!  I corrected his tweet about how young we are.  He claimed we start 84.9% underclassmen.  I informed him that Juniors are not underclassmen (he was claiming fresh, soph and juniors are underclassmen) so his numbers are skewed.  Man, the Shewey building is littered with snow flakes.  Legg blocked me too.  What a bunch of bit****.

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall, MUsince96, Apollo, The E-Man, THECHAMPISHERE, herdfan129

Offline ThunderValley

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 06:51:02 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The kitchen is starting to heat up

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall, Apollo, The E-Man, Herdfan2005

Offline Bob25526

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2017, 06:58:45 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Careful. You’ll be called out on FB! Not supposed to be real about this.

Offline Apollo

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2017, 07:00:02 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: ThunderValley

Offline MUsince96

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2017, 07:04:11 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • He blocked me today too!  I corrected his tweet about how young we are.  He claimed we start 84.9% underclassmen.  I informed him that Juniors are not underclassmen (he was claiming fresh, soph and juniors are underclassmen) so his numbers are skewed.  Man, the Shewey building is littered with snow flakes.  Legg blocked me too.  What a bunch of bit****.

I saw that comment. Surprised I haven't been blocked by Hamrick too since I tag him every time I see an article about some small no name school getting all their games picked up by local TV and/or ESPN3. Smock gave me a retweet on the last one lol.

The following users thanked this post: herd1990, The E-Man, herdfan129

Offline herdfan129

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2017, 07:15:10 PM »
  • [Like]-1
  • [Dislike]1
  • The fact he blocked you for that shows what a punk he is.
    The right way is always the right way- Coach Huff

2020 National Soccer Champs!

Offline herdfifteen

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2017, 07:23:28 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Mark Gale is  a decent guy making big bucks doing a job which could easily be done by an intern, he certainly has reason to defend the administration. This kind of sensitivity leads me to believe we are making some progress in having our voices heard.

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man, herdfan129

Offline herd2win

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2017, 07:33:56 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Keep it flowing....

Online MicDrass1

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2017, 07:34:46 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I know a lot of teams they are way younger than we are and yet they are winnning. I'm tired of fu*cking excuses!!! as to why we're losing. Either start winning CUSA CHAMPIONSHIPS OR HIT THE DAMN DOOR, NOW PUT THIS SH*T ON FACEBOOK AND PASTE IT!

Yes one is the "UUUUUUUUUUUUUU"  True freshman destroying opponents everywhere.  This is takes years to learn a system a forever to learn plays is just another term for coaches being lazy to teach.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2017, 07:34:46 PM »

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2017, 07:37:29 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Mark Gale is  a decent guy making big bucks doing a job which could easily be done by an intern, he certainly has reason to defend the administration. This kind of sensitivity leads me to believe we are making some progress in having our voices heard.

I agree about Mark Gale he had a very tough battle with cancer. I get the feeling it's someone else from the Shewey Building Athletic Dept that's blocking everyone. If you knew coach Gale he's a great man..

The following users thanked this post: Herd at Work

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2017, 07:38:17 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The fact he blocked you for that shows what a punk he is.

I honestly don't think that's Gale doing that. I know Mark personally and he;s a very good man.
    « Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 07:50:19 PM by The E-Man »

The following users thanked this post: mr_ash_1995, Herd at Work

Offline ThunderValley

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2017, 07:39:22 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • nm
    « Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 07:46:25 PM by ThunderValley »

Online Herdalum83

« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2017, 07:43:41 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I honestly don't think that's Gale that's doing that. I know Mark personally and he;s a very good man.

I wouldn't be surprised if all the twitter pages for most of not all our coaches are ran by GAs or folks on the media team and not actually the coaches themselves.

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man

Offline HerdHead

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2017, 07:49:56 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I honestly don't think that's Gale that's doing that. I know Mark personally and he;s a very good man.

Absolutely no reason to believe Coach Gale doesn't run his own Twitter account. 

Good man or not (and I agree, he is), the "heat" may be affecting all of them. 

The following users thanked this post: herdfan129

Offline herd2win

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2017, 08:04:21 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]1
  • MU administration will always lose a twitter battle verses the fans...the smart thing to do is avoid any discussion that can fuel the fire...nothing good can come from interaction with fans on Twitter.

Does seem like the MU staff is feeling the heat...

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man

HerdFans.com

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2017, 08:04:21 PM »