Author Topic: Papillion 77  (Read 1791 times)

Offline carolinaherdfan

Papillion 77
« on: April 29, 2005, 02:01:15 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You are a person from upstate New York, who is a writer by profession, and you, in a very condesending manner came onto our board, and proceeded to advise us as to what you observed as being wrong with our community. I, would like to call you attention to the fact that we are in Appalachia. We, are Appalachian Americans, and as such, are afforded  the same protections under the constitution as any other minority. Your post smacked with a racist, all knowing attitude. You know nothing about how we have had to live, or what day to day problems we face.

Your post was uncalled for, it lacked professionalism, once again was found to be condesending, and smacked with a racist tone toward those you view as inferior, for lack of wealth, or cultural standing. You are welcome to post on this board, but not in a degrading, and disrespectful manner. We, still have a ways to go, but we will not stand for this anti-bias attitude, that you think you can get by with, just because we are mostly white, and live in Appalachia.

We deserve an apology!

HerdFans.com

Papillion 77
    « on: April 29, 2005, 02:01:15 AM »

Offline ZackUSAF82

• Franchise Owner
    • Member Since 02/2009
    Papillion 77
    « Reply #1 on: April 29, 2005, 02:15:29 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Don't waste your time CHF. He isn't worth bothering with. He's just more Blew'n'Yeller scum.
    GO HERD!!!

Offline HerdChemist89

• All American
    « Reply #2 on: April 29, 2005, 06:31:06 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • That Papillion77 scumbag has been around these boards forever, spewing his lies and hatred towards The Herd.

Been awhile since I have seen or heard from that demented cretin.....seems like he's been in hiding, like some virus that surfaces and infects the Herd boards every two or three years.

I say BAN 'EM  !!!!  BAN 'EM ALL !!!!
    "For years we realized we needed an indoor practice facility," Pastilong said. "Former Gov. Caperton was sympathetic to our needs and enabled us with the financial assistance to carry out this project."
    "We're going to monitor that car more closely," said Pastilong, who previous said the football staff had used the car for errands. "It's going to have a checkout sheet with an odometer reading and the purpose for using it."

Offline Blade

Papillion 77
    « Reply #3 on: April 29, 2005, 06:49:55 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Banning is not near enough punishment.

Allowing them to run the gauntlet that you posters put up is much more fitting!   And much more fun.  :-P

Offline carolinaherdfan

Cutural bias, and chastisment.
    « Reply #4 on: April 29, 2005, 04:22:49 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You very definetely, have the right to come on this, or any other board and post whatever as an individual. You, are protected by the 1st Admendant. However, you purported to be a writer, and submitted information to this board that defined you as an acting agent on behalf of the group you are associated with. Like I explained earlier, your condensation, and bias was not welcome, and personally if find it revolting. Therefore, let it be known, that I am fowarding your post to three agency's in Washington, D.C., who will deal with your racist, biased, and condesending attitude on behalf of the company, or companies you represent. We, as Applachian American's, can no longer tolerate people from other area's, such as up state NY to discriminate against us because our ethos, and world view may be different than yours. You had no business representing your company in such a manner on our board.

VERY TRULY,

A Concerned Appalchian American

Offline Papillion77

• Rookie
    What in the world are you talking about?
    « Reply #5 on: April 29, 2005, 11:29:46 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Just to inform your ignorant ass, I'm from Weirton, WVa you idiot. Did you ever hear of anyone actually moving?

As far as your complaint, are you referring to a post I made yesterday? This one:

"what self-sufficient means then I can understand why you would act so smug with your answer. Some of you guys remind me of "The Jerk" where you say something stupid but think you're right and walk away with a confident tongue in cheek. Very comical.

But self-sufficient means uniforms, meals, travel, scholarships, recruiting, etc., etc. This is self-sufficient. All paid for by contributions, TV money, conference affiliation, sponsorship, etc.

Of course all schools get government help when building things. Self-sufficient means being able to handle the day-to-day operations without government assistance, which for some reason, you guys don't seem to understand, or conveniently pretend not to understand.

I wonder if you guys really understand how much W*V*U's* athletic dept. must pay its own school back for everything. And I mean EVERYTHING like electric bills and things like that. All you guys do is make yourselves look silly by patting yourselves on the back for something you think you've shown W*V*U* up on."

You sent that as a complaint to Wash. D.C.? You can't be serious. One thing I left out concerning my pasted post above is the $100,000 recent funding for the rifle team was breaking from being self-sufficient. I didn't intend to leave that out. But I can't remember the last time the state gov. did that, that is, funded any day to day operations and programs other than actual building of things.

Now for your nonsense. I lost count how many times I've read mu fans call us hicks, hillbillies, etc. Talk about hypocrisy. You guys invented it!

And you sir, spout some of the most ridiculous ignorant, hate-filled crap I've ever seen. YOu are actually rivaling samcdbs. And I didn't think it possible for anyone to do that.

Offline ZackUSAF82

• Franchise Owner
    • Member Since 02/2009
    Papillion 77
    « Reply #6 on: April 29, 2005, 11:30:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • And no one cares what you think Pappy. So you're wasting your time.
    GO HERD!!!

Offline HerdZone

• Hall of Famer
    • Member Since 12/2009
    Re: What in the world are you talking about?
    « Reply #7 on: April 29, 2005, 11:37:47 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Quote from: "Papillion77"
    Just to inform your ignorant %^&*, I'm from Weirton, WVa .

Im so happy you're from Hicksville USA, remind me never to go there.

Offline carolinaherdfan

Papillion 77
    « Reply #8 on: April 29, 2005, 11:45:49 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Oh!, I am serious, and I did. What you posted on behalf of yourself, and your company, and try to clean up today has very little to do with your post.
    Continue to call us what you like, but acting as an agent on behalf of your company saying, what you did, or did not do, or say; this is an entirely different proposition, and a question for people on higher levels than myself to decide.

Offline Papillion77

• Rookie
    What the hell are you talking about?
    « Reply #9 on: April 30, 2005, 01:35:46 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • And what company are you talking about? I am a freelance writer. What do you think people in Washington D.C. are going to do to me for a post like that?

Where do you find racism in that? I haven't the slightest idea what you are talking about.

Offline Papillion77

• Rookie
    Hey herdchemist
    « Reply #10 on: April 30, 2005, 01:39:45 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • what exactly have I done to be called a scumbag? I have never come on any marshall boards and rubbed anything in. Argumentative I am. Once in a great while I'll call a few names like sam. But then again, you guys ought to know about name calling.

Scumbag huh? If there are any bigger hypocrites on this planet other than marshall fans, I hope to God I never meet them.

Offline Muboss32

• Practice Squad
    Papillion 77
    « Reply #11 on: April 30, 2005, 04:28:12 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You wont meet them.  You are one!!  WVU are the biggest a$$holes in the world.  So be glad, you are in good company, scumbag.

HerdFans.com

Papillion 77
    « Reply #11 on: April 30, 2005, 04:28:12 PM »