Author Topic: Goherd24  (Read 495 times)

Online herdorbust2

Goherd24
« on: February 18, 2024, 03:28:53 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I'm not trying to bust your chops I promise. You havent posted any since we were limited 2 posts a day. So I'm just curious on what your take is on the Dantoni situation. Do you still think he is the man for the job? Honest question and I'll respect your answer and leave it at that.

HerdFans.com

Goherd24
    « on: February 18, 2024, 03:28:53 PM »

Offline MUther

Re: Goherd24
    « Reply #1 on: February 18, 2024, 09:12:47 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Really?  If he wanted to comment he would.  You're what we call unteachable.  Go ahead and burn your other post retaliating.

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2024, 09:18:45 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Really?  If he wanted to comment he would.  You're what we call unteachable.  Go ahead and burn your other post retaliating.

I don't mind burning it. He was so sure Danny was so good that he took up for him after every loss unlike Huff. But I guess it's convienent now not to post because how on earth could he spin this disaster? And for someone unteachable, you sure like to butt in everyone's thread like you are some kind of know it all when it doesn't even concern you.

Online miltonherdfan

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2024, 09:39:59 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • 24 posted a "goodbye" post on the Zoo right after you & him got restricted

The following users thanked this post: herdorbust2

Online wasbarryb

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2024, 11:26:17 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• I don't mind burning it. He was so sure Danny was so good that he took up for him after every loss unlike Huff. But I guess it's convienent now not to post because how on earth could he spin this disaster? And for someone unteachable, you sure like to butt (sic) in everyone's thread like you are some kind of know it all when it doesn't even concern you.

This is a public message board and everyone has the right to "but in" on ay thread they want.  Er.....excuss me everyone, but you and 24.  Both of you abused your posting rights to the point you lost your ability to post more than twice a day.  The fact you've learned nothing is sad, I hope Wolfe never relents and lets you back on without restriction.  The board has improved greatly since you were restricted.  People still say what they want and we still disagree with each other, we just don't have to put up with childish behavior now.

The following users thanked this post: svherd

Offline puma

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2024, 09:02:30 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Why in the world are you subjecting the rest of the board to your private grudge? Just message him privately.

Offline GreenWhite

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2024, 07:23:09 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Why in the world are you subjecting the rest of the board to your private grudge? Just message him privately.
    Agree. Why poke the bear.

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2024, 09:19:04 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

Because he kept ramming his love for Dan down everyone's throat. Goherd24 thinks he is a genius about how great Marshall basketball is. Now it's time for him to eat crow but he is nowhere to be found after Danny tanked this program.

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2024, 08:39:22 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • correction, he thinks he's a genius about everything.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: herdorbust2

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2024, 08:58:17 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Come on 24 tell us what a great job Dan has done this season. And tell us how great the last 5 games have been including that 84-58 beating at home last night. And why we should be happy to see Dans teams for another 2 years? We need your wisdom!!!

Online MUfan08

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2024, 11:19:25 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Come on 24 tell us what a great job Dan has done this season. And tell us how great the last 5 games have been including that 84-58 beating at home last night. And why we should be happy to see Dans teams for another 2 years? We need your wisdom!!!

He hasn't been on the site (at least registered as his name) since the 19th of January.
    He will probably come back during football to talk bad about Huff and maybe exaggerate some rumors.

The following users thanked this post: Flat Tire 2, herdorbust2

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2024, 09:45:53 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I would still love to hear Goherd24 take on the last 9 games of the season. I'll bet he is still 100% behind his guy.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2024, 09:45:53 AM »