Author Topic: Same 'Ol, Same 'Ol  (Read 396 times)

Offline Herd 90

Same 'Ol, Same 'Ol
« on: September 05, 2023, 11:13:10 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • LMFAO! Still full of ignorant, brain-damaged trumpies that can't have a single thread without it turning into a bunch of old, cranky, right-wingers arguing about stupid %^&*.  What a board. Y'all are a pathetic bunch. Is life really that sad and pathetic for you Whittakers?
    « Last Edit: September 05, 2023, 01:44:06 PM by Herd 90 »

HerdFans.com

Same 'Ol, Same 'Ol
    « on: September 05, 2023, 11:13:10 AM »

Offline 2xBison

Re: Same 'Ol, Same 'Ol
    « Reply #1 on: September 06, 2023, 07:59:24 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • LMFAO! Still full of ignorant, brain-damaged trumpies that can't have a single thread without it turning into a bunch of old, cranky, right-wingers arguing about stupid %^&*.  What a board. Y'all are a pathetic bunch. Is life really that sad and pathetic for you Whittakers?

relax Comrade....you guys are almost all the way there.  taking away elections now and imprisoning political opponents. Stalin would be proud.  you should be happy.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline Herd 90

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2023, 02:50:43 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • 2X the fascist is not only probably the biggest name-caller on this sad board, but he's in need of living in a mental care facility...a true nutjob. And Trump's appointed judges are the ones putting away the J6 traitors and will be judging Trump's numerous CRIMES. So who will be imprisoning Trump and rest of ringleaders like dickhead Flynn, Bannon and the rest of 'em? Is it the "political opposition? The Deep State (LOL)? No, it will judges appointed by Trump. So I guess you think that Trump's appointed judges are his "political opponents." What a dum&^$r*(.
    Now I see how dictators like Hitler came into power. Just brainwash the poorly educated by creating fear of those who aren't in the majority. Weak minds fall for it every time.

Online biggreenarms

• Global Moderator
    • Franchise Owner
    • Smokin' Thunder, Blues Guitar, Hillbilly Chef
    « Reply #3 on: September 06, 2023, 06:03:22 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Wow, no one is talking about Trump but you. Funny how you think people that don't think like you are automatically in the Trump camp and get their news from Fox. You really should get out of the basement once in a while. Lol.

Offline Big City

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2023, 06:26:43 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Wow, no one is talking about Trump but you. Funny how you think people that don't think like you are automatically in the Trump camp and get their news from Fox. You really should get out of the basement once in a while. Lol.

Yes, agree and that's exactly what I was thinking. A simple mind trying to stir things up and create drama. Go change your depends and take your medicine.
    IronMan & Multisport Athlete
    2 x American Triple T Finisher
    Celebrated beer drinker

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2023, 08:36:47 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • For the record I hate Fox and haven't watched in years.  I hate the republican party too!

I love this country and our constitution and yes I support Trump.

He's exposing them all.  It doesn't matter if he gets back in WH, he's already won.

People see the corruption and see government of the people for the people is gone.  The swamp reaction the past seven years proved that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline Herd 90

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2023, 07:26:50 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • For the record I hate Fox and haven't watched in years.  I hate the republican party too!

I love this country and our constitution and yes I support Trump.

He's exposing them all.  It doesn't matter if he gets back in WH, he's already won.

People see the corruption and see government of the people for the people is gone.  The swamp reaction the past seven years proved that.

Didn't even mention Fox. You 'ol farts can't even read and comprehend. Not a surprise at all. Now you and the goofy ass mods that had to jump in can go back to your shitty little board and argue about Coach Huff, Coach D, the QB situation or whatever subject come up about the Herd. You'll certainly turn every thread into petty arguments. And mods, try some original put downs. The take your meds, change your Depends and get out of the basement are so lame and overused.

Hell you think Trump's won something? You really are certifiably nuts. Hope you get treatment one day. Wasn't that goofball Derrick Evans even a member of this board? Probably still is. Trump is very popular in WV. He sure has done a lot for WV....LOL...And he's done so much for the working man in the U.S.
    He's a lifelong POS that should have been in prison years ago. Karma is after the traitor now. Buh bye I'm *&$#@*. Have fun on your shitty little board.

The Government is corrupt because of the war on the middle class that was started by Reagan and continued by every Republican and Democrat since by cutting nearly every check and balance on corporate America. Both parties are owned by those that bought them. Only difference is the GOP has become the party of Trump. Yet Trump is just like those before him. Passing the largest tax break for the wealthiest Americans. His "swamp" is an excuse just to get more power. He doesn't give a crap about you or anyone else including his own family. If you can't see that....well then you are a true Trump cultist.
    You cultist are right about things being bad economically but the enemy your cult leader and his Trumpies in government just want a dictatorship so they can continue to make the wealthier even wealthier. This country has become the haves and have nots. At least the Dems, even while still helping finish off the middle class, they don't have the crazy fools that want to turn this country into a Christian Nationalist Fascist country like Trump and his gaggle. Don't believe me? Do some research on Project 2025 and you'll see what the Christofascists want for the next Trump or Trump acolyte to accomplish in their first few months in office if they pull off the next presidential election. But I'm sure you won't educate yourself 2x, you are a cultist that believes everything your strong daddy figure tells you. How sad.

Offline bighat

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2023, 08:43:15 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Preach it brother.

Offline Buffalo Bop

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2023, 10:47:59 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Didn't even mention Fox. You 'ol farts can't even read and comprehend. Not a surprise at all. Now you and the goofy ass mods that had to jump in can go back to your shitty little board and argue about Coach Huff, Coach D, the QB situation or whatever subject come up about the Herd. You'll certainly turn every thread into petty arguments. And mods, try some original put downs. The take your meds, change your Depends and get out of the basement are so lame and overused.

Hell you think Trump's won something? You really are certifiably nuts. Hope you get treatment one day. Wasn't that goofball Derrick Evans even a member of this board? Probably still is. Trump is very popular in WV. He sure has done a lot for WV....LOL...And he's done so much for the working man in the U.S.
    He's a lifelong POS that should have been in prison years ago. Karma is after the traitor now. Buh bye I'm *&$#@*. Have fun on your shitty little board.

The Government is corrupt because of the war on the middle class that was started by Reagan and continued by every Republican and Democrat since by cutting nearly every check and balance on corporate America. Both parties are owned by those that bought them. Only difference is the GOP has become the party of Trump. Yet Trump is just like those before him. Passing the largest tax break for the wealthiest Americans. His "swamp" is an excuse just to get more power. He doesn't give a crap about you or anyone else including his own family. If you can't see that....well then you are a true Trump cultist.
    You cultist are right about things being bad economically but the enemy your cult leader and his Trumpies in government just want a dictatorship so they can continue to make the wealthier even wealthier. This country has become the haves and have nots. At least the Dems, even while still helping finish off the middle class, they don't have the crazy fools that want to turn this country into a Christian Nationalist Fascist country like Trump and his gaggle. Don't believe me? Do some research on Project 2025 and you'll see what the Christofascists want for the next Trump or Trump acolyte to accomplish in their first few months in office if they pull off the next presidential election. But I'm sure you won't educate yourself 2x, you are a cultist that believes everything your strong daddy figure tells you. How sad.

Offline 2xBison

Same 'Ol, Same 'Ol
    « Reply #9 on: September 13, 2023, 04:29:23 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • 2X the fascist is not only probably the biggest name-caller on this sad board, but he's in need of living in a mental care facility...a true nutjob. And Trump's appointed judges are the ones putting away the J6 traitors and will be judging Trump's numerous CRIMES. So who will be imprisoning Trump and rest of ringleaders like dickhead Flynn, Bannon and the rest of 'em? Is it the "political opposition? The Deep State (LOL)? No, it will judges appointed by Trump. So I guess you think that Trump's appointed judges are his "political opponents." What a dum&^$r*(.
    Now I see how dictators like Hitler came into power. Just brainwash the poorly educated by creating fear of those who aren't in the majority. Weak minds fall for it every time.
    I'm starting to think rational thought is not your strong point.  You are concerned with name calling?  Please re read your own words.

I feel sorry for you.

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2023, 04:31:09 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Didn't even mention Fox. You 'ol farts can't even read and comprehend. Not a surprise at all. Now you and the goofy ass mods that had to jump in can go back to your shitty little board and argue about Coach Huff, Coach D, the QB situation or whatever subject come up about the Herd. You'll certainly turn every thread into petty arguments. And mods, try some original put downs. The take your meds, change your Depends and get out of the basement are so lame and overused.

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Online biggreenarms

• Global Moderator
    • Franchise Owner
    • Smokin' Thunder, Blues Guitar, Hillbilly Chef
    « Reply #11 on: September 13, 2023, 07:28:06 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TDS in all its glory.  Same Ol', Same OL'.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2023, 07:28:06 PM »

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2023, 09:10:19 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • TDS in all its glory.  Same Ol', Same OL'.
    He seems rational. 

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline Big City

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2023, 08:41:12 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Appears Herd 90 got her feelings hurt. Took her trump dolly and went home.
    IronMan & Multisport Athlete
    2 x American Triple T Finisher
    Celebrated beer drinker

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2023, 09:48:09 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Appears Herd 90 got her feelings hurt. Took her trump dolly and went home.

I'm sure he's alright most of the time....just not when he's triggered. 
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

HerdFans.com

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2023, 09:48:09 AM »