Author Topic: Portal !!!  (Read 928 times)

Offline saherdfan

Portal !!!
« on: May 28, 2023, 03:09:33 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Danny has out performed Huff in the portal.  football teams can have a roster of 125 players.  This gives college football coaches so many more options to fix their rosters in the portal.  This is the first year we have lost contributing players in basketball.  DD seems to be able to keep good ball players around for five years.  I specifically like how DD hides our really good players deep on the bench.  I believe we can all agree that Huff needs to step his portal game up!!!   
    « Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 05:13:47 PM by saherdfan »

HerdFans.com

Portal !!!
    « on: May 28, 2023, 03:09:33 PM »

Online Johns1124

Re: Portal !!!
    « Reply #1 on: May 28, 2023, 03:59:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Sarcasm?

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, ed swain

Offline MUther

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2023, 04:09:46 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Sarcasm?

Must be because this is not the first year...Penava, West, and Williams were all starters.  Even Iran was limited but contributed. But those that left pale in comparison to those that stayed and shouldn't have and those that were asked to move on if they wanted playing time.

The following users thanked this post: Johns1124

Offline bbcard1

• Benefactors of HerdFans
    • Assistant Coach
    • Marco's Den Member Since 02/2009
    « Reply #3 on: May 28, 2023, 04:21:55 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Sarcasm?

I'm thinking day drinking.

Offline MUther

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2023, 04:25:49 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I was thinking that when I was writing what I did.  One too many at the M-day BBQ.

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo

Online Flat Tire 2

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2023, 05:02:58 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I'm thinking day drinking.

Maybe he is a "blue hair", it seems that the senior citizens are fond of ole dd? The reasoning showed in the OP, just doesn't make sense.
    « Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 05:36:43 PM by Flat Tire 2 »

Offline saherdfan

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2023, 05:16:47 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Vary clear that you guys know nothing about the portal !  SBC championship.  Elite 8 here we come..

Offline ThunderValley

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2023, 05:33:36 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Vary clear that you guys know nothing about the portal !  SBC championship.  Elite 8 here we come..

and it's not April 1st   LOL

Offline saherdfan

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2023, 05:46:05 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I just know so much about the portal.  You guys need to educate yourselves.  Maybe then we can have a informed discussion.  Just understand that DD is out there making Marshall better every day.  By the way i have more inside information than the rest of you when it comes to all things Marshall athletics. 

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2023, 05:54:57 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I just know so much about the portal.  You guys need to educate yourselves.  Maybe then we can have a informed discussion.  Just understand that DD is out there making Marshall better every day.  By the way i have more inside information than the rest of you when it comes to all things Marshall athletics.

You cant be serious??? Huff is getting P5 transfers and Danny is getting guys that averaged 2 pts and another that averaged 8 from a school in the SB that finished in 11th place. He has no PG ready to play and very few shooters that can even play the style he teaches. Either you are high or you are trying to get a thread started on a slow day.

Offline saherdfan

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2023, 06:24:38 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• You cant be serious??? Huff is getting P5 transfers and Danny is getting guys that averaged 2 pts and another that averaged 8 from a school in the SB that finished in 11th place. He has no PG ready to play and very few shooters that can even play the style he teaches. Either you are high or you are trying to get a thread started on a slow day.
    Sorry you just don't know basketball.  Study the portal more.  Maybe if you had the scoop like me you would understand..  This is a thread about your favorite subject. You should really think a lot more about this subject so you could be enlightened.  Maybe if you post more about this subject you would understand.   

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2023, 06:48:15 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Sorry you just don't know basketball.  Study the portal more.  Maybe if you had the scoop like me you would understand..  This is a thread about your favorite subject. You should really think a lot more about this subject so you could be enlightened.  Maybe if you post more about this subject you would understand.   

Oh please enlighten me? The bottom line is wins. How many wins do you see with this abundant of talent Danny has put together. Do you see Obinna, Goran, Fricks, Mckey, Toussaint, Fricks reigning down those 3s? And who are the guards that are going to break down the defense and can shoot it and get to the hole? And that is just offense. You definitely don't want to talk defense because we have nobody that can guard out top and will get exploited. You sure we are talking the same sport?

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2023, 06:48:15 PM »

Offline svherd

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2023, 06:49:54 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Lifehouse treatment center has openings. This was good for a Sunday chuckle.

Herd Rises
    Vision Campaign
    MU Foundation

The following users thanked this post: herdorbust2

Offline saherdfan

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2023, 06:54:48 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Oh please enlighten me? The bottom line is wins. How many wins do you see with this abundant of talent Danny has put together. Do you see Obinna, Goran, Fricks, Mckey, Toussaint, Fricks reigning down those 3s? And who are the guards that are going to break down the defense and can shoot it and get to the hole? And that is just offense. You definitely don't want to talk defense because we have nobody that can guard out top and will get exploited. You sure we are talking the same sport?
    If you could only bring your blood pressure down enough to see light.  Then and only then can you be enlightened. 

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2023, 07:13:02 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • If you could only bring your blood pressure down enough to see light.  Then and only then can you be enlightened.

You just keep talking without saying anything. But I'm glad you are excited because I haven't talked to anyone else that is. May be Dannys worst team yet at this point.

Offline saherdfan

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2023, 07:33:08 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You just keep talking without saying anything. But I'm glad you are excited because I haven't talked to anyone else that is. May be Dannys worst team yet at this point.
    I am excited!  The Cam is going to be packed.  Student section is going to be rocking in November.  You'll get your mind right by then.  "We are, Marshall" chant is going to be roaring.  You'll be their smashing some hotdogs and cold beer.  You'll see...  Rest easy.  No need for waking up in the middle the night in cold sweats thinking about MU Basketball and the portal.  Its going to be Okay.  Your in the omnipotent, all knowing hands of the portal king.  Dan D'Antoni   
    « Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 07:41:08 PM by saherdfan »

Offline wasbarryb

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2023, 07:42:02 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I am excited!  The Cam is going to be packed.  Student section is going to be rocking November.  You'll get your mind right by then.  "We are, Marshall" chant is going to be roaring.  You'll be their smashing some hotdogs and cold beer.  You'll see...  Rest easy.  No need for waking up in the middle the night cold sweats thinking about MU Basketball and the portal.  Its going to be Okay.  Your in the omnipotent, all knowing hands of the portal king.  Dan D'Antoni   

Either one of the most prolonged cases of masterful sarcasm ever posted on the board, or we all need to know who this guy's drug supplier is.

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall, herdfifteen, herdorbust2

Online MicDrass1

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2023, 07:47:44 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Is the D2 WR from Concord in the portal ... Bowie.   Good hands and routes can you say!

Offline saherdfan

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2023, 08:02:45 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Is the D2 WR from Concord in the portal ... Bowie.   Good hands and routes can you say!
    May 24?JACKSONVILLE ? Rich Rodriguez continues to add to his receiving corps.

Former Concord wide receiver Jarod Bowie announced his commitment to Jacksonville State on Tuesday on his social media.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/jsu-football-gamecocks-land-top-234900739.html

Offline ThunderValley

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2023, 08:26:38 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  •  Reading this thread it is proof that a leg can be mistaken for a rubber band LOL

Offline saherdfan

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2023, 08:30:59 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • They can't handle the truth!  Sometimes they have to step back to see the master plan!!!

Online parshall2marshall

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2023, 08:57:36 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Masterful sarcasm, lol.
    The forever FREE way to Build Sales Funnels and sell Digital Products online. Build free web sites of all kinds without programming. No credit card needed. Limited time.

https://groovepages.groovesell.com/a/gD4OhvmchDoe

HerdFans.com

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2023, 08:57:36 PM »

Offline coalherd

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2023, 09:28:44 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Back to the OP.  Let's give Danny D. so deserved credit here!!

He's done an EVEN BETTER JOB keeping more of our "not so good players" around here and away from those "Nasty Portal Poachers" too!!

Let's HEAR IT FOR COACH D!!!!!!!!!!!!

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2023, 09:31:16 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • They can't handle the truth!  Sometimes they have to step back to see the master plan!!!

Well tell us what it is? Because it's not obvious lol!!! I mean he lost CPOY, FPOY and 1st team all conference player. And replaced it with 2 and 8 point players while not having the most important player on the team, a PG. if there is a master plan then it's the best kept secret ever.

Offline coalherd

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2023, 09:44:24 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Well tell us what it is? Because it's not obvious lol!!! I mean he lost CPOY, FPOY and 1st team all conference player. And replaced it with 2 and 8 point players while not having the most important player on the team, a PG. if there is a master plan then it's the best kept secret ever.

Interjecting FACTS into the fray once again, bust??  Tsk, tsk, tsk!!

HerdFans.com

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2023, 09:44:24 PM »