Author Topic: Mods, Name Calling  (Read 606 times)

Online Flat Tire 2

Mods, Name Calling
« on: March 31, 2023, 09:23:53 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I was talking to a friend last night and he noted about the name calling on the board. I noticed Yaherd24 calling another poster "Maroon" in a thread today. My friend mentioned the poster BigJimslay as another poster that needs to be told to act more civil. Maybe it is time for some of the posters to grow up. I may be wrong, but most of the problems are from newer posters who tend to defend dd to death?

The following users thanked this post: forphase1, svherd

HerdFans.com

Mods, Name Calling
    « on: March 31, 2023, 09:23:53 AM »

Offline FilmJunky

Re: Mods, Name Calling
    « Reply #1 on: March 31, 2023, 09:38:20 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Can't have disagreements on here without someone getting their panties in a wad.

The following users thanked this post: svherd

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2023, 09:44:26 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I was talking to a friend last night and he noted about the name calling on the board. I noticed Yaherd24 calling another poster "Maroon" in a thread today. My friend mentioned the poster BigJimslay as another poster that needs to be told to act more civil. Maybe it is time for some of the posters to grow up. I may be wrong, but most of the problems are from newer posters who tend to defend dd to death?

It's seems the ones doing the name calling are the same ones running to the mods complaining. Wolf runs a good board. I just hope they really look at these posts and actually get the right people.

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2023, 01:01:24 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It's seems the ones doing the name calling are the same ones running to the mods complaining. Wolf runs a good board. I just hope they really look at these posts and actually get the right people.
    You went out of your way to call me "boy" a couple of hours ago.  Do you have a short memory or are you stupid?  Curious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: svherd

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2023, 01:18:36 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You went out of your way to call me "boy" a couple of hours ago.  Do you have a short memory or are you stupid?  Curious

Didn't know boy was the same as Maroon. But you are the expert and keep everyone straight.
    And point point still stands. I have never went to the mods and cried wanting someone removed from the board like a few have done on here, while at the same time, those same people were calling others stupid, Maroon and idiot.
    « Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 01:22:14 PM by herdorbust2 »

Offline herdfan129

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2023, 03:00:15 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Wow? You seriously created a thread to tattle and whine over name calling?

Go lay down somewhere snowflake.

The right way is always the right way- Coach Huff

2020 National Soccer Champs!

The following users thanked this post: MUtim

Offline svherd

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2023, 03:31:08 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Wow? You seriously created a thread to tattle and whine over name calling?

Go lay down somewhere snowflake.

No actually the ability disagree with someone and remain civil is a sign of maturity. Why call someone a derogatory name? Serves no purpose. Debate, disagree, cool - no need to make it personal. Jmo.

Herd Rises
    Vision Campaign
    MU Foundation

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2023, 03:36:41 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Didn't know boy was the same as Maroon. But you are the expert and keep everyone straight.
    And point point still stands. I have never went to the mods and cried wanting someone removed from the board like a few have done on here, while at the same time, those same people were calling others stupid, Maroon and idiot.
    I'm the expert? 

Boy is a compliment?  Good keep calling me boy and I'll keep calling you a little whiny B.  Neither are Maroon. 

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2023, 04:24:05 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I'm the expert? 

Boy is a compliment?  Good keep calling me boy and I'll keep calling you a little whiny B.  Neither are Maroon. 

Keep running around trolling grandpa. I hope that doesn't =Maroon in your eyes.

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2023, 05:58:53 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Is grandpa another acceptable one?

Ali right I'm done.  I don't want to annoy the board anymore than I already have.

I'll just say, actually I agree with all your concerns, it's just that you are well you.

Take care

QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline Richard Hurts

• Rookie
    « Reply #10 on: April 30, 2023, 11:43:05 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

I bet that you had one of those cool hall monitor badges when you were in the third grade, huh?

HerdFans.com

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2023, 11:43:05 AM »