Author Topic: Herdmeister  (Read 1453 times)

Online ru4mu2

Re: Herdmeister
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2022, 07:05:15 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You would be mistaken.  That is why this thread was started.  He commented he didn't watch football any longer because it was bad and boring.  He just said it last week.
    I don't recall him stating that.  Maybe you can provide the link?  But, if he did, it's his opinion. And I'll ask you a question, would that alleged statement be wrong?  You're attacking the wrong guy! 

HerdFans.com

« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2022, 07:05:15 AM »

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2022, 07:52:42 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You would be mistaken.  That is why this thread was started.  He commented he didn't watch football any longer because it was bad and boring.  He just said it last week.

Why call him out even if he said football was boring? Because we lost a basketball game? It still doesn't change the fact football is boring and everyone knows they are. Because basketball lost doesn't mean they are boring. You have no idea the herd fan that herdmeister is. He still works an extra job so he can travel to away games. He has a dinner at his house every year for the entire team. He loves football but finds it hard to spend that much and sit there for 4 hours and watch paint dry. But that is his opinion. He bleeds green and does more things that people don't even know about. He goes above and beyond. I know I appreciate everything he does. There are some of us that is fair game to go after but you made a big mistake with this thread.

The following users thanked this post: Collis P

Offline HerdFan1114

« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2022, 11:41:18 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I also saw him at many of the away football games.  He has truly supported both football and basketball.  If he chooses to spend his time and money elsewhere until the football program gets it's problems fixed that is his right.  He has not said negatives about the players on the forum.  We should all be so gracious.

The following users thanked this post: Stripeshrt

HerdFans.com

« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2022, 11:41:18 AM »