Author Topic: Herdmeister  (Read 1454 times)

Offline herd2win

Herdmeister
« on: November 08, 2022, 09:08:47 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You were touting Dan and putting down football...what are your thoughts now about Dan?

HerdFans.com

Herdmeister
    « on: November 08, 2022, 09:08:47 PM »

Online coalherd

Re: Herdmeister
    « Reply #1 on: November 08, 2022, 09:21:13 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Hey, h2w.  How about taking another glance at the Herd's remaining OOC schedule.  Now exactly a "murderers' row", IMO.  About a dozen games for Coach and players to regroup, play better, get a settled group of 8-9 players who play about 98% of the time, and work on rebounding, defense, etc., before we enter "Unknown" play in the SBC!!  Question is whether D'Antoni can adapt and adjust, or will he stubbornly adhere to strictly "his way" or nothing?  That's the main question, really the main factor on who Marshall's HC will be in 2022-23!
    « Last Edit: November 08, 2022, 09:23:08 PM by coalherd »

The following users thanked this post: overherd1

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2022, 12:00:01 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You were touting Dan and putting down football...what are your thoughts now about Dan?

Hahaha the guy that touted Doc for 9 years and still can't help but try and  Huff and Danny down to try and make buddy Doc look better. Talk about a man crush!!!

Offline herd2win

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2022, 06:19:44 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Hahaha the guy that touted Doc for 9 years and still can't help but try and  Huff and Danny down to try and make buddy Doc look better. Talk about a man crush!!!

Good thing you are not an NBA scout as your practice reports would have had us think Curfman was going to replace Stef Curry.  He does try to take the same type shots, he is just off a bit.  You cannot come to reason how Dan is lazy and his teams just play like they are in a parking lot.

Good thing we have a weak schedule and will pull out a winning season so you will still have access to practice next year.

Offline MUsince96

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2022, 06:52:58 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • That break from the board to not be negative and take enjoyment from other Herd fans didn't last long huh?

Offline Johns1124

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2022, 07:28:30 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Herdmeister has left the building!

As usual after bad losses.

Offline GreenWhite

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2022, 08:57:03 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I have met Herdmeister and he is a really nice guy. Does he get excited over the basketball team? Of course he does. He is a fan that refuses to see negatives. He also doesn't like to get on here and bust peoples chops. He is one person I will never criticize.

Offline muherd34

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2022, 11:11:50 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I have met Herdmeister and he is a really nice guy. Does he get excited over the basketball team? Of course he does. He is a fan that refuses to see negatives. He also doesn't like to get on here and bust peoples chops. He is one person I will never criticize.

He does seem to always have positive things to post on here.  Just don't question his bball reports!  Lol

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2022, 11:12:08 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

Hahaha the guy that touted Doc for 9 years and still can't help but try and  Huff and Danny down to try and make buddy Doc look better. Talk about a man crush!!!

I have to agree with you Bust. Herdfan2win, you can't call out anyone, when you defended Doc and still do to this day. The pot calling the kettle black!

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, herdfan129, herdorbust2, Wall Jumper 25

Offline Tim Hensley

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2022, 11:46:49 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Leave Herdmeister alone!  He is one fine fellow and the rest of you should have his zeal. We all are loyal to and believe Danny will turn things around.  The freshmen and leftovers are fantastic -- give them a little time.

The following users thanked this post: scherd, HerdMan84, kpimichael, horsrman, wlf, The E-Man, herdorbust2, Wall Jumper 25

Online Garbanjo

• Benefactors of HerdFans
    • Assistant Coach
    • Marco's Den Member Since 02/2009
    « Reply #10 on: November 09, 2022, 11:50:42 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Leave Herdmeister alone!  He is one fine fellow and the rest of you should have his zeal. We all are loyal to and believe Danny will turn things around.  The freshmen and leftovers are fantastic -- give them a little time.

I'm certainly not gonna take shots at a loyal fan like Herdmeister

However, the Bball team is going nowhere:

Weak, slow, undisciplined on O and terrible on D

Other than that, we're great lol

The following users thanked this post: MUfan08, Johns1124, kpimichael, The E-Man, coalherd

Offline wesnky

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2022, 11:56:38 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

Tim Hensley,  Burst's brother resurfaces with glowing talent analysis of the frosh who just need a couple years to learn the DD system.  Seems like a plan ;D

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, coalherd

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2022, 11:56:38 AM »

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2022, 04:39:41 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Tim Hensley,  Burst's brother resurfaces with glowing talent analysis of the frosh who just need a couple years to learn the DD system.  Seems like a plan ;D

What is wrong with some of you? I know Tim and he is a really good guy like Herdmeister. Why go after them? Some of you either love when Marshall loses or you just like going after people that have done nothing to you except be nice and try and give info. Now if you want to go after me I could care less. It doesn't bother me one bit and I actually get a kick out of it so bring it on any time. But what have they done for the attacks? Being a Marshall fan? How dare them!!!!
    « Last Edit: November 09, 2022, 04:46:00 PM by herdorbust2 »

The following users thanked this post: HerdMan84, kpimichael, horsrman

Offline wlf

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2022, 05:30:12 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I don't see why the continual storm crows are allowed on here!!

The following users thanked this post: scherd, horsrman, herdfifteen, HoPPy785, herd247

Offline sovine

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2022, 05:36:04 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• What is wrong with some of you? I know Tim and he is a really good guy like Herdmeister. Why go after them? Some of you either love when Marshall loses or you just like going after people that have done nothing to you except be nice and try and give info. Now if you want to go after me I could care less. It doesn't bother me one bit and I actually get a kick out of it so bring it on any time. But what have they done for the attacks? Being a Marshall fan? How dare them!!!!

This is what our society does now.
    Go Herd!

The following users thanked this post: herd33, kpimichael, herdorbust2

Online HoPPy785

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2022, 05:42:25 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• What is wrong with some of you? I know Tim and he is a really good guy like Herdmeister. Why go after them? Some of you either love when Marshall loses or you just like going after people that have done nothing to you except be nice and try and give info. Now if you want to go after me I could care less. It doesn't bother me one bit and I actually get a kick out of it so bring it on any time. But what have they done for the attacks? Being a Marshall fan? How dare them!!!!

Imagine being excited after a loss to run to a fan message board for the purpose of calling out specific posters... Sad.

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, ThunderingHerdFan, horsrman, overherd1, herdorbust2

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2022, 05:46:38 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Imagine being excited after a loss to run to a fan message board for the purpose of calling out specific posters... Sad.

It's like they are hoping we lose to rub it in their face. It is sad!!! Like I said, they may think it bothers me but I honestly could care less. They are totally wasting their time on me. And I can understand piling on me because I give it back and don't give two craps. But what have they done? I don't think you can find one post that they have done anything besides being a Marshall fan. But, isn't it awful to be a Marshall fan because Danny is the coach!!! The crime!!!
    « Last Edit: November 09, 2022, 11:10:39 PM by herdorbust2 »

Offline Johnnyherd

• Benefactors of HerdFans
    • Head Coach
    • Member Since 03/2011 Big Green Member 2011
    « Reply #17 on: November 09, 2022, 09:53:52 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • So which is worse

Marshall "Fans" thrashing other Marshall fans for their pre-season enthusiasm for Marshall basketball

Or

Marshall "Fans" so delighted that we lost that they taught other Marshall fans about it on the Main board?

Technically this should probably go on the trash board

As a Marshall fan, Herdmeister is a true blessing to Marshall University.  He has my respect 100 times over.

Offline carolinaherdfan

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2022, 11:00:39 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Herdmeister,

I appreciate you. I hope you choose to continue to post on this great herdfans board...
    I truly enjoy and appreciate all you do and have done...
    Go Herd Forever!

The following users thanked this post: scherd, Herdmeister

Online coalherd

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2022, 11:36:10 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

Sorry, TH, I know it is early and just a 1 game sample size, and I don't care if you are Pro-Danny/Anti-Danny, but, geeze fella, after the Queens debacle it is way, way TOO EARLY, to start describing our "freshmen and leftovers" as "fantastic"!

Offline goherd24

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2022, 12:46:16 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

I agree. Go after bust, instead, like the rest of us hahaha

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2022, 02:00:50 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I agree. Go after bust, instead, like the rest of us hahaha

Bring it!!!

HerdFans.com

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2022, 02:00:50 AM »

Offline MUther

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2022, 06:14:35 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Herdmeister never put down the football team and would not do that.  He said he didn't have football season tickets anymore.  He did not say why.  He's never talked down about anything Marshall that I've ever heard here or in many conversations with him.  He's never even chastised me for b!tching about everything Marshall on the board or in "real life."  You're seriously barking up the wrong tree here.  There's not a mean spirited bone in that guy.  If you went to every home and away football game for the next 30 years you still wouldn't catch him in terms of football or basketball.  He's earned the right to do what he wants without reprimand from anyone on here. 

The following users thanked this post: scherd, goherd73, Herdmeister, HerdMan84, ru4mu2, horsrman, GreenDaddy, herdorbust2

Offline MUsince96

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2022, 06:30:51 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Big City, GreenDaddy

Offline herd2win

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2022, 06:50:55 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Herdmeister never put down the football team and would not do that.  He said he didn't have football season tickets anymore.  He did not say why.  He's never talked down about anything Marshall that I've ever heard here or in many conversations with him.  He's never even chastised me for b!tching about everything Marshall on the board or in "real life."  You're seriously barking up the wrong tree here.  There's not a mean spirited bone in that guy.  If you went to every home and away football game for the next 30 years you still wouldn't catch him in terms of football or basketball.  He's earned the right to do what he wants without reprimand from anyone on here.

You would be mistaken.  That is why this thread was started.  He commented he didn't watch football any longer because it was bad and boring.  He just said it last week.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2022, 06:50:55 AM »