Author Topic: Did 2 "girls" actually race at halftime?  (Read 1342 times)

Offline Thunders

Did 2 "girls" actually race at halftime?
« on: September 04, 2022, 05:17:58 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I caught part of this but did they truly say it was 2 girls racing on the field?? It was obviously a male running against a female. I hope this was not the case. This kind of ridiculousness needs to not be promoted at games if it in deed was.
    Yoda says:    Blow the Mountaineers do!!

The following users thanked this post: forphase1, parshall2marshall, miltonherdfan

HerdFans.com

Did 2 "girls" actually race at halftime?
    « on: September 04, 2022, 05:17:58 PM »

Offline MarshallSteve

Re: Did 2 "girls" actually race at halftime?
    « Reply #1 on: September 04, 2022, 08:36:46 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I caught part of this but did they truly say it was 2 girls racing on the field?? It was obviously a male running against a female. I hope this was not the case. This kind of ridiculousness needs to not be promoted at games if it in deed was.
    It certainly was a "WTH Moment". Not sure what Marshall was trying to promote or prove. It was obviously a guy that was wearing "Daisy Duke" type shorts racing a female in a sprint from about the 35 yard line to the endzone. The guy easily beat her by 20 yards and broke out into a vulgar dance celebration in the endzone. The whole thing was totally odd.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The following users thanked this post: forphase1

Offline Thunders

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2022, 08:49:32 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It certainly was a "WTH Moment". Not sure what Marshall was trying to promote or prove. It was obviously a guy that was wearing "Daisy Duke" type shorts racing a female in a sprint from about the 35 yard line to the endzone. The guy easily beat her by 20 yards and broke out into a vulgar dance celebration in the endzone. The whole thing was totally odd.

Yes!! I was like WTF?? It was a damn dude and obviously HE is gonna win. They can't do that stuff. Did they really promote it as 2 females??? Or did I hear that wrong?

The following users thanked this post: forphase1, miltonherdfan

Offline goherd24

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2022, 08:59:45 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The guy was clearly an lgtbq, yes. Marshall being woke.

The following users thanked this post: ed swain

Online gochneaur645

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2022, 09:08:22 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Ton of snowflakes in here getting their panties in a wad over a halftime promotion.

The following users thanked this post: coryherdman69

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2022, 09:10:48 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Good grief. Please tell me Marshall didn?t do this.

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2022, 09:12:23 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Ton of snowflakes in here getting their panties in a wad over a halftime promotion.

Promotion of what?

The following users thanked this post: SouthernHerd

Online 2xBison

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2022, 09:15:11 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
    Congratulations on winning the race!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline MarshallSteve

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2022, 09:22:47 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The guy was clearly an lgtbq, yes. Marshall being woke.
    I really felt sorry for that female. The whole thing felt like a show at the expense of that young girl. She was doing her best but was nowhere near the athlete he was. There was a woman sitting in my section that yelled out...."Are you serious?...what the heck is this crap?" as that guy started dancing and celebrating in the endzone

It was really odd.

The following users thanked this post: forphase1, parshall2marshall, miltonherdfan

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2022, 09:29:06 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I really felt sorry for that female. The whole thing felt like a show at the expense of that young girl. She was doing her best but was nowhere near the athlete he was. There was a woman sitting in my section that yelled out...."Are you serious?...what the heck is this crap?" as that guy started dancing and celebrating in the endzone

It was really odd.

Was it the Penn swimmer taking up track now?

Online herd2win

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2022, 09:52:06 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Would like more details of the purpose of the event but from these comments I would like to know who organized this.  This isn?t WOKE it is just pure nonsense and crazy.  Quit pushing an agenda.

The following users thanked this post: SouthernHerd, forphase1, MUinDE, miltonherdfan, herdorbust2

Offline banker

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2022, 09:59:33 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I?m just sitting back with popcorn waiting for the trans/lesbian wars to start.

The following users thanked this post: 2xBison

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2022, 09:59:33 PM »

Online miltonherdfan

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2022, 10:16:59 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • the next stunt they pull like that will be my last game

i quit caring about the NFL b/c they insist on including their agenda in their presentation

The following users thanked this post: forphase1, herd33, MUinDE, Big Ol' Hillbilly, herdorbust2

Online miltonherdfan

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2022, 10:37:43 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • i understand the student body is what it is, & i'm not advocating discrimination against the alphabet crowd & not letting them compete in an event like that

but if it's a boy, you don't introduce 'em as a girl

& if it's supposed to be 2 girls competing against 1 another, then put 2 girls out there

stop participating in this sick game they're playing

The following users thanked this post: forphase1, herdorbust2

Online MarshallHerdFan99

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2022, 11:37:15 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Let?s move this to the off topic and get back to the actual game. For you that are gonna stop going to games I?ll gladly take them off your hands. Who gives a F***. Go get a hot dog when they do it then or something.

The following users thanked this post: coryherdman69, puma

Online miltonherdfan

« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2022, 12:42:13 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • how would you feel if that was your daughter out there being made sport of?  & to be clear, by daughter, i'm talking about someone that's never had an option about whether she squats to pee or not.  ::)

The following users thanked this post: Thunders, forphase1, Herdmeister, herd33

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2022, 07:16:57 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Let?s move this to the off topic and get back to the actual game. For you that are gonna stop going to games I?ll gladly take them off your hands. Who gives a F***. Go get a hot dog when they do it then or something.

This thinking is exactly what is wrong with our country. Go get a coke if they announce 2 girls when it?s actually a guy and a girl you ask?  And who cares if boys say they are girls competing and winning championships over girls? You cant be serious!!
    « Last Edit: September 05, 2022, 09:23:29 AM by herdorbust2 »

The following users thanked this post: SouthernHerd, forphase1, MUinDE, miltonherdfan

Offline Big Ol' Hillbilly

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2022, 07:56:56 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

Who gives a f***? Me, a father of three children, including 2 biological females,  gives a f***. That?s who. So we should just ignore this BS and go get a beer while the world works overtime on this woke agenda to brainwash our kids? Screw that. The middle school in the town where I work put litter boxes in the bathrooms for the kids who identify as ?furries?. Some poor janitor has to clean that shi+ up every evening too. Screw that.

I won?t ignore it or play along with their sick little game until I can walk into a bank and identify as a rich man and have them say ?yes sir, monopoly man, let us transfer millions into your account so you can be what you identify as?.
    « Last Edit: September 05, 2022, 03:30:23 PM by Big Ol' Hillbilly »

The following users thanked this post: Thunders, SouthernHerd, forphase1, DC01HERD, 2xBison, MUinDE, muherd34, miltonherdfan, herdorbust2

Offline Thunders

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2022, 09:18:39 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This thinking is exactly what is wrong with our country. Go get a coke if they announce 2 girls when it?s actually a guy and a girl. And who cares if boys say they are girls competing and winning championships over girls.

Who cares? Ask the biological female who had to race against a man on the field and got embarrassed how it felt. This stuff is absolutely ridiculous. It was CLEARLY a man. This stuff has no place at events like this. He was a MAN... End of story.

The following users thanked this post: forphase1, DC01HERD, miltonherdfan

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2022, 09:22:32 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Who cares? Ask the biological female who had to race against a man on the field and got embarrassed how it felt. This stuff is absolutely ridiculous. It was CLEARLY a man. This stuff has no place at events like this. He was a MAN... End of story.

I was basically mocking him. I do care and I care a lot. This crap needs to stop!!

The following users thanked this post: DC01HERD, miltonherdfan

Online bbcard1

• Benefactors of HerdFans
    • Assistant Coach
    • Marco's Den Member Since 02/2009
    « Reply #20 on: September 05, 2022, 09:27:28 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • While I don't care at all on the political implications, if they are going to have alternative lifestyles complete, I would prefer furries. I would hate to see a "dog" and "cat" get into it on the field though.

Offline MarshallSteve

« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2022, 10:43:46 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I just wonder if this was something that the NCAA promoted and pushed around the country or if this was just something Marshall came up with on their own?

HerdFans.com

« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2022, 10:43:46 AM »

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2022, 10:51:08 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I just wonder if this was something that the NCAA promoted and pushed around the country or if this was just something Marshall came up with on their own?

I don?t know but they need to stop with this crap. Play football and quit pushing this garbage. I?m as big of a Marshall basketball fan as there is. But they start this crap at the games and I?m done.

The following users thanked this post: miltonherdfan

Online svherd

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2022, 11:02:52 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Congratulations on winning the race!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG! That was brilliant. I laughed out loud on that. Well done!

Herd Rises
    Vision Campaign
    MU Foundation

The following users thanked this post: 2xBison, ru4mu2, miltonherdfan

Online miltonherdfan

« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2022, 11:07:32 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

i could very well be mistaken, but i think this was a "free books for a semester" contest.  there was definitely a prize for winning.  doesn't seem like something the NCAA would be promoting.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2022, 11:07:32 AM »