Author Topic: Dumb People's Convoy  (Read 1088 times)

Offline Herd 90

Dumb People's Convoy
« on: March 18, 2022, 04:09:20 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • So get this.  The Dumb People's Convoy is not about mandates anymore.  It's about Black Lives Matter.  These people are really stupid and so is their goofy convoy.  Check this guy out.  He's saying what they are going to do to Black Lives Matter Street.  Why does BLM and CRT trigger Trumpers so much? 

https://twitter.com/LiteraryMouse/status/1504824386708193292?s=20&t=h19kB7aWQ0Ms444Ar3hmsQ

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man

HerdFans.com

Dumb People's Convoy
    « on: March 18, 2022, 04:09:20 PM »

Offline The E-Man

Re: Dumb People's Convoy
    « Reply #1 on: March 18, 2022, 07:20:47 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • So get this.  The Dumb People's Convoy is not about mandates anymore.  It's about Black Lives Matter.  These people are really stupid and so is their goofy convoy.  Check this guy out.  He's saying what they are going to do to Black Lives Matter Street.  Why does BLM and CRT trigger Trumpers so much? 

https://twitter.com/LiteraryMouse/status/1504824386708193292?s=20&t=h19kB7aWQ0Ms444Ar3hmsQ

Trumps people still can't let go they lost the election...

Offline mckayt

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2022, 12:03:08 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Idiot redneck.  I promise you he wont' be taking all that paint off that street. 

The following users thanked this post: Herd 90

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2022, 10:44:29 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • you Biden voters would be better served by a little self reflection.

first, yes this guy looks like not so smart.  but you guys need to quit finding isolated incidents and examples of things to get pissed at and virtue signal.  this guys is a Maroon whether he is independent, republican or democrat or whether he supports Trump or not.

your time would be better spent wondering why, and how, you fell for all this build back better BS.  Fortunately, we are going through a remedial political lesson for you liberals.  I know the media had you puppets upset while life was good 2016-20, but focus and concentrate on life now.....look at war, spending, inflation, economy, gas, boarder, crime.....boys this is remedial.  we are slowing it down so even Biden voters can learn from this.

don't be duped again!! not a good look.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: Buffalo Bop

Online bighat

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2022, 11:00:52 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Pot Mirror

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2022, 09:41:20 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Pot Mirror

I'd keep it short too if I was a Biden supporter.  Build back better bighat!!  you were duped but I like the dedication to it.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline Herd 90

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2022, 10:45:48 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I'm not at all pleased with the economy. I'm a registered independent. But even with the inflation that is hurting this country I'm still perfectly fine with voting for Biden considering the alternative that I had. Furthermore, I blame corporate America on todays "inflation."  So many companies are raking in record profits and using the cry of inflation to jack up prices.  The oil companies are a perfect example of this. I don't hear a single Republican offer up solutions to the economic problems either. They want the problems so they do well during the midterms.  Party over country.

I'm proud that I didn't support a con-man that without any doubt whatsoever tried to have a free and fair election overturned. Even his own AG and daughter admitted the big lie is just that, a big lie. He had the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers (both groups are riddled with white supremacists) conduct a violent insurrection. Anyone that still supports this (most Republicans) are either horribly brainwashed or they are truly un-American.

If the GOP would nominate a decent person to run in 2024, I would definitely consider voting for them. But more than likely it will either be Trump again or Ron DeSantis.  DeSantis is a trumpian acolyte. Another wannabe dictator with fascist qualities and policies.  The GOP has changed so much in my lifetime. Believe it or not I was a young Republican when I attended Marshall.  I voted for President Reagan.  But even Reagan would be considered a "lib" if he came back today. The party has been taken over by trumpism. White grievance and white supremacy are way too prevalent. The ties to violent groups like The Proud Boys, The Oath Keepers and Three Percenters are obvious and disgusting. These groups will not be satisfied until they get their dictator placed in power. They fully admit they want civil war. 

And anyone that posts aggressively and critically about Trumpism on the Tavern is will be silenced. Pat wants an echo-chamber and that's what he has. It's his baby so he gets what he wants. And I thought Republicans were against cancel culture? LOL....not true. Pat was salivating for me to do something so he could get me banned from Herd Fans.  He said I was trolling the board.  He said I was posting too much so I dialed it back but he would still call me out over stuff his conservative posters were doing as well.  Other mods complained about me as well.  I guarantee you that if I had been posting pro-trump, pro-Republican things, not one mod would have complained. They were butt hurt because I was coming down on politicians and policies they support.  He's a diehard conservative.  He's also biased in my opinion. 

Now that I've stayed away from it for quite some time, I don't give a crap if I get kicked off. I don't miss it.  Not even for Herd news. I can get that from several other sources.

Enjoy your echo-chamber right-wing cucks.

The following users thanked this post: HerdsHerd

Offline HERD111470

Dumb People's Convoy
    « Reply #7 on: June 12, 2022, 06:55:27 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I'm not at all pleased with the economy. I'm a registered independent. But even with the inflation that is hurting this country I'm still perfectly fine with voting for Biden considering the alternative that I had. Furthermore, I blame corporate America on todays "inflation."  So many companies are raking in record profits and using the cry of inflation to jack up prices.  The oil companies are a perfect example of this. I don't hear a single Republican offer up solutions to the economic problems either. They want the problems so they do well during the midterms.  Party over country.

I'm proud that I didn't support a con-man that without any doubt whatsoever tried to have a free and fair election overturned. Even his own AG and daughter admitted the big lie is just that, a big lie. He had the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers (both groups are riddled with white supremacists) conduct a violent insurrection. Anyone that still supports this (most Republicans) are either horribly brainwashed or they are truly un-American.

If the GOP would nominate a decent person to run in 2024, I would definitely consider voting for them. But more than likely it will either be Trump again or Ron DeSantis.  DeSantis is a trumpian acolyte. Another wannabe dictator with fascist qualities and policies.  The GOP has changed so much in my lifetime. Believe it or not I was a young Republican when I attended Marshall.  I voted for President Reagan.  But even Reagan would be considered a "lib" if he came back today. The party has been taken over by trumpism. White grievance and white supremacy are way too prevalent. The ties to violent groups like The Proud Boys, The Oath Keepers and Three Percenters are obvious and disgusting. These groups will not be satisfied until they get their dictator placed in power. They fully admit they want civil war. 

And anyone that posts aggressively and critically about Trumpism on the Tavern is will be silenced. Pat wants an echo-chamber and that's what he has. It's his baby so he gets what he wants. And I thought Republicans were against cancel culture? LOL....not true. Pat was salivating for me to do something so he could get me banned from Herd Fans.  He said I was trolling the board.  He said I was posting too much so I dialed it back but he would still call me out over stuff his conservative posters were doing as well.  Other mods complained about me as well.  I guarantee you that if I had been posting pro-trump, pro-Republican things, not one mod would have complained. They were butt hurt because I was coming down on politicians and policies they support.  He's a diehard conservative.  He's also biased in my opinion. 

Now that I've stayed away from it for quite some time, I don't give a crap if I get kicked off. I don't miss it.  Not even for Herd news. I can get that from several other sources.

Your voting for the double left handed party (so far left they don?t even know what the right hand is).  is what caused inflation.  Blame corporate America all you want.  All I know is 2 years ago our economy was good and people were living life (outside of COVID) No one was blaming corporate America.  Gas prices were more than reasonable as well as all the groceries etc..Maybe Trump wasn?t the smartest guy but our country was good.   Now inflation and gas prices are as high as they have been since 1981!!!  Families either democrats or republicans are feeling the burn of your vote.  So maybe the alternative (Trump) as you say would have been the lesser of the 2 evils.  I could go on and on but I won?t.  So your vote and all the others who didn?t like Trump just because he is Donald Trump ruined our country.  By the way I?m a registered democrat.  So just to sum up you and everyone that voted for Biden caused this mess and you can?t argue that point.  Even you said you wasn?t happy with the economy!  Also you stated that a single Republican hasn?t offered any solutions.   Neither have any of Democrats put any ligit on the table.  All Pelosi and the rest of left did was blame Trump for everything while he was in office.  They just caused problems to make Trump look bad because they didn?t like him.  There is no bipartisanship in this Country.  Just greed and hunger for power from both sides.  No one has common since anymore and when someone like Trump speaks out albeit sounding dumb sometimes the left takes a more radical approach to ruin this country.  Just look around now.  Look at the price of Milk,  Gas and even paper plates.  Fuel drives this country and when President Biden and others just place blame instead of acting and using their power then it hurts all of American because Trucks,  planes boats all use fuel to get our beloved stuff to our stores.   So your vote did count this past election.  It counted for all the problems you see around you. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    « Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 07:24:12 PM by HERD111470 »

The following users thanked this post: Buffalo Bop

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2022, 08:12:10 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

Get a load of this guy.  I do like the registered independent part as I always say liberals lie about who they are.  Most normal independents (not liberal crack pots) are not happy with this administration or their vote if they voted that way.  See the polls and maybe do a little self reflection on your views and how they are formed. 

Blaming corporate profits like a true communist...I'll take it easy on you for that as I'm certain you are just parroting what you are fed.

Now, please stop with the name calling, especially the vulgar references.  Enjoy the destruction of our way of life but please quit the whining.  My goodness that post was full of whining.

As I always say...it's good to hear from a proud Biden supporter...LOL
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline Big City

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2022, 05:12:33 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

Sounds like you got your feelings hurt.

The correct decision was made. There is an appropriate way to post in the forums including the tavern. If you reconsider and continue to post that?s great. Just consider your approach and have some self awareness.

IronMan & Multisport Athlete
    2 x American Triple T Finisher
    Celebrated beer drinker

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2022, 02:07:36 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • These Libs crack me up. Sad really!!!

The following users thanked this post: 2xBison

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2022, 08:37:26 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

Now you know how republicans feel about the mainstream media, Hollywood, Twitter, FB and all of big tech. They lie like dogs and stay silent when the left creates bad news. Then goes on for days when the Republican does the same thing or much less. Can you imagine Trump falling off his bike? BLM burning cities and reporters said it was mostly peaceful lol!!! Don?t come crying to us about being mistreated because we see it everyday on a much bigger scale from 90% of the media and big tech daily!!!

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2022, 08:37:26 PM »

Offline Herd 90

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2022, 08:48:16 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Now you know how republicans feel about the mainstream media, Hollywood, Twitter, FB and all of big tech. They lie like dogs and stay silent when the left creates bad news. Then goes on for days when the Republican does the same thing or much less. Can you imagine Trump falling off his bike? BLM burning cities and reporters said it was mostly peaceful lol!!! Don?t come crying to us about being mistreated because we see it everyday on a much bigger scale from 90% of the media and big tech daily!!!

Trump falling off his bike?  LOL.  His lard butt couldn't even get on one without help, let alone ride one.

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2022, 08:51:01 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Trump falling off his bike?  LOL.  His lard butt couldn't even get on one without help, let alone ride one.

You know my point but you deflect as all Libs do.

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2022, 10:01:37 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Trump falling off his bike?  LOL.  His lard butt couldn't even get on one without help, let alone ride one.

lol....the biggest liberal crackpot on the board but registered as an independent.

build back better!!!  foolish.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: herdorbust2

Offline Buffalo Bop

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2022, 07:50:40 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/1545488228773511169?s=20&t=wk9sEzK8ou2AswaQeOhOew

And they voted for this guy. What an embarrassment. Hopefully the country can hold together for 2 more years with this idiot and the Anti American libcoms running the country into the ditch.

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2022, 08:41:16 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • what a stupid idiot and you'd have to think the same of anyone who fell for and voted for this.  i mean he's a fool but he told us exactly what he would do to the energy industry and the previous president told us what would happen but here we are killing our economy and hurting the consumer for the religion of man made global warming which cannot be proven. 

puppets of the media and useful idiots abound in this country.  hope they enjoy the ride.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2022, 12:07:59 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • what a stupid idiot and you'd have to think the same of anyone who fell for and voted for this.  i mean he's a fool but he told us exactly what he would do to the energy industry and the previous president told us what would happen but here we are killing our economy and hurting the consumer for the religion of man made global warming which cannot be proven. 

puppets of the media and useful idiots abound in this country.  hope they enjoy the ride.

High gas prices are 90% of the cause of inflation. Not only the high costs for everyday drivers but all the shipping costs from trucking is exploding prices on everything. The lying Libs say it?s Ukraine which is total crap. It started well before that and his anti fossil fuel policies are the reason. Drill baby drill and get this country back on track. Sadly it will be 2.5 more years before it will happen. But it?s starting to look like prices may come down some because the economy is expected to go into the tank later this year and into 2023.

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2022, 07:58:05 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • where have all those smart, educated Biden voters gone???

are they standing in line for loan forgiveness??  that will be good practice for the soup and bread lines in a few more years.

duped!!  build back better!!
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2022, 10:15:30 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • 😂😂😂😂 get a load of these Biden Socialists???? They just aren?t very smart and don?t even realize they are supporting a full blown socialist and in the works communist party😂😂😂

Online miltonherdfan

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2022, 02:07:43 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • 😂😂😂😂 get a load of these Biden Socialists???? They just aren?t very smart and don?t even realize they are supporting a full blown socialist and in the works communist party😂😂😂

then there's PA, where i'm pretty sure everyone knows it's Oz vs socialist (current Lt Gov, he doesn't hide his socialism), & they say "bring it on!"  >:(

HerdFans.com

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2022, 02:07:43 PM »

Offline Herd 90

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2022, 12:24:41 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Better get on the DeSantis bandwagon you loser MAGATS. LOL. Nice, big, red wave yesterday! ha, ha, ha, you losers suck.

Offline Richard Hurts

• Rookie
    « Reply #23 on: January 01, 2023, 03:00:14 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Now, please stop with the name calling,

But then . . .

what a stupid idiot and you'd have to think the same of anyone who fell for and voted for this.

the Anti American libcoms

liberal crackpot

puppets of the media and useful idiots

Are you familiar with the word "hypocrite"? Are you the Pat referenced in 90's post?

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2023, 03:46:58 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I know you think you are clever but the only one remotely close to name calling was describing the poster as a liberal crack pot.  The other quotes were not about other posters here and you even quoted someone else and attributed it to me. 

Hey your screen name definitely works for you.  Not often we have someone so butt hurt they show up and quote ancient posts to try and make a point with their first post.

Nice going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

HerdFans.com

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2023, 03:46:58 PM »