Author Topic: Serious Question for Trumpers  (Read 589 times)

Offline Herd 90

Serious Question for Trumpers
« on: March 18, 2022, 02:34:39 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Your guy said to lay down your lives to fight CRT. 

Would you do that?

And why does CRT trigger you all so much?

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-says-supporters-should-lay-down-their-very-lives-fight-crt-1687545

HerdFans.com

Serious Question for Trumpers
    « on: March 18, 2022, 02:34:39 PM »

Online herdorbust2

Re: Serious Question for Trumpers
    « Reply #1 on: June 19, 2022, 02:09:35 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Your guy said to lay down your lives to fight CRT. 

Would you do that?

And why does CRT trigger you all so much?

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-says-supporters-should-lay-down-their-very-lives-fight-crt-1687545

Because everything about liberals disgust me. How?s  that?

Offline Herd 90

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2022, 10:26:18 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Because everything about liberals disgust me. How?s  that?

How's that you ask?  Typical.  I've not received an answer yet from any trumper I've talked to or here on this forum.  No trumper can answer this easy question.  The same people that say they detest CRT, but can't tell you why are usually the same people that don't want "their history erased" by having confederate statues removed. 

And BTW Bust, you seem very emotional.  Very mad.  Are you one of those trumpers that is ready to take up arms?  That seems to be a big deal with a lot of Trumpers on social media.  I know several terrorist organizations like the proud boys, oath keepers and three percenters are chomping at the bit for armed conflict.

I wonder how this war so many Trumpers are thirsty for will be conducted?  Will they just go out and start shooting people of color, gays and trans?  Will they just guess who is liberal and shoot them?

Here's some of your people in Franklin, TN yesterday:

Offline Big City

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2022, 05:45:40 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • How's that you ask?  Typical.  I've not received an answer yet from any trumper I've talked to or here on this forum.  No trumper can answer this easy question.  The same people that say they detest CRT, but can't tell you why are usually the same people that don't want "their history erased" by having confederate statues removed. 

And BTW Bust, you seem very emotional.  Very mad.  Are you one of those trumpers that is ready to take up arms?  That seems to be a big deal with a lot of Trumpers on social media.  I know several terrorist organizations like the proud boys, oath keepers and three percenters are chomping at the bit for armed conflict.

I wonder how this war so many Trumpers are thirsty for will be conducted?  Will they just go out and start shooting people of color, gays and trans?  Will they just guess who is liberal and shoot them?

Is your deodorant desperation because you reek of it.
    IronMan & Multisport Athlete
    2 x American Triple T Finisher
    Celebrated beer drinker

The following users thanked this post: 2xBison

Offline Herd 90

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2022, 07:32:29 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Deodorant sucks. I use an anti-perspirant.

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2022, 08:22:04 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • How's that you ask?  Typical.  I've not received an answer yet from any trumper I've talked to or here on this forum.  No trumper can answer this easy question.  The same people that say they detest CRT, but can't tell you why are usually the same people that don't want "their history erased" by having confederate statues removed. 

Lmao!!!! You Libs are really out there. So the proud boys are just itching huh? But who actually hit the streets and burned cities, killed cops and innocent civilians doing billions in damage? BLM and Antifa. At the same time pushed for police to be defunded etc,,, you Libs are in such denial I don?t know weather to laugh or be sad for you. And to answer your question about CRT, I?m just tired of hearing about this bogus crap. I?m tired of hearing about transgender, gay, straight or anything else. Just live their lives like I do and shut the F up. I don?t want to hear about anyones sexuality every day. 

Offline Big City

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2022, 09:06:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Deodorant sucks. I use an anti-perspirant.

Weak sauce
    IronMan & Multisport Athlete
    2 x American Triple T Finisher
    Celebrated beer drinker

Offline Herd 90

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2022, 07:20:38 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • to answer your question about CRT, I?m just tired of hearing about this bogus crap.

Seriously, you're too stupid to waste my time on.

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2022, 07:41:17 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Seriously, you're too stupid to waste my time on.

Or you don?t have the facts on your side to win an argument. I?ve never seen a lib yet that could. Pregnant men, can?t define a woman, burning our cities, defund police, open borders to drugs and crime, shutting down drilling permits here while begging dirty opec for oil, etc,,, anyone can see why it?s hard to win an argument and instead name call lmao!!!

Offline Herd 90

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2022, 09:38:12 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Or you don?t have the facts on your side to win an argument. I?ve never seen a lib yet that could. Pregnant men, can?t define a woman, burning our cities, defund police, open borders to drugs and crime, shutting down drilling permits here while begging dirty opec for oil, etc,,, anyone can see why it?s hard to win an argument and instead name call lmao!!!

Okay bust, one last try. It's one simple topic...CRT.  Not all the other topics that you hate libs over.  Try to focus....you can refer to the original post.  There were two questions.  Both were about CRT.  Not the borders.  Not gay or trans issues.  Not drugs, crime or drilling.  Following?  It's not rocket science.

So I'll try one LAST time.  Would you lay your life on the line and arm yourself to fight to keep CRT out of universities?  What triggers you about CRT?

So far, the most you've given in any answer is that CRT is "bogus crap."  You want to just stick with that?  Or do you want to actually give some reasons to why you think it's both bogus and crap? 

LOL...have to explain how to answer two simple questions like I'm trying to communicate with a child or an adult that has special needs.

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2022, 09:58:47 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Okay bust, one last try. It's one simple topic...CRT.  Not all the other topics that you hate libs over.  Try to focus....you can refer to the original post.  There were two questions.  Both were about CRT.  Not the borders.  Not gay or trans issues.  Not drugs, crime or drilling.  Following?  It's not rocket science.

So I'll try one LAST time.  Would you lay your life on the line and arm yourself to fight to keep CRT out of universities?  What triggers you about CRT?

So far, the most you've given in any answer is that CRT is "bogus crap."  You want to just stick with that?  Or do you want to actually give some reasons to why you think it's both bogus and crap? 

LOL...have to explain how to answer two simple questions like I'm trying to communicate with a child or an adult that has special needs.

I gave you a list of why Libs are complete insane fools. You seem to want to ignore all that. But who said lay their life on the line? Exaggerating a little? CRT is just like transgender, pregnant men, can?t define a woman hogwash. It?s just another thing the left is trying to push that isn?t real. That is why you and others are going to see a red Tsunami this November. Libs have lost their minds!!!
    « Last Edit: June 21, 2022, 10:14:49 AM by herdorbust2 »

Offline Herd 90

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2022, 10:27:32 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I have you a list of why Libs are complete insane fools. You seem to want to ignore all that. But who said lay their life on the line?

"I have you a list."  What does that even mean?  And your list has nothing to do with this post.  "Who said lay their life on the line?"  Wow.  Once again, it's in the very first post.  Bless your heart.  I'll put it here for you to make it a little easier on you:

Nowhere is this post did I ask "Why do you hate libs?  List all the reasons so we can debate them." 

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2022, 10:27:32 AM »

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2022, 11:10:17 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • "I have you a list."  What does that even mean?  And your list has nothing to do with this post.  "Who said lay their life on the line?"  Wow.  Once again, it's in the very first post.  Bless your heart.  I'll put it here for you to make it a little easier on you:

Nowhere is this post did I ask "Why do you hate libs?  List all the reasons so we can debate them."

Bless your liberal bleeding heart. You just keep ignoring your cults insanity could the domcrat communist party. But that ok lol. You Libs seem to love the party of men can get pregnant and neutral pronoun gender because they can?t define a woman. Open borders with drugs, terrorists and killers coming across. But enjoy Biden?s gas and inflation lol!!! Only not so smart would freeze permits and throw more regulations on oil and gas and then go begging Arabs for more oil lmao!!! If they ever bring back the show twilight zone, the democrat party could be in every episode for strange and insanity.

Offline Herd 90

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2022, 11:19:55 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  •  

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2022, 11:26:35 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Liberal opinion that doesn?t mean much when they can?t even define a woman. But good try 90 bless your heart. It?s way to easy to win these arguments. I?m done but have fun with your bat %^&* crazy party!!!

Online 2xBison

« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2022, 10:02:58 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Seriously, you're too stupid to waste my time on.

boys we got us one of the smart libs here!!!  he voted for this train wreck he's a %^&* genius!!   ::)
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: herdorbust2

HerdFans.com

« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2022, 10:02:58 AM »