Author Topic: If people can't keep politics out of conversations than  (Read 481 times)

Offline The Right Stuff

If people can't keep politics out of conversations than
« on: October 17, 2021, 11:55:15 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]2
  • I am through with this outfit.  see thread on lady candidate for prez.  I thought wolfman directed us to keep that crap on the other site. >:(

TRS
    MU 71

The following users thanked this post: Stripeshrt, The E-Man

HerdFans.com

If people can't keep politics out of conversations than
    « on: October 17, 2021, 11:55:15 AM »

Offline wasbarryb

Re: If people can't keep politics out of conversations than
    « Reply #1 on: October 17, 2021, 12:35:51 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I am through with this outfit.  see thread on lady candidate for prez.  I thought wolfman directed us to keep that crap on the other site. >:(

TRS
    MU 71

I won't be leaving the site, but I agree with you.  There are just a few who insist on injecting their extreme views. 

I partly blame Wolf.  I know from things he has posted in the past he hates to over moderate, and I agree with his preference, but there is no point in having rules if you are not going to enforce them.  It is the same few who inject their political views and they do it because the mods allow it.  The site would be much better if they actually enforce the rules.

The following users thanked this post: Stripeshrt, The E-Man

Offline THECHAMPISHERE

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2021, 01:09:16 PM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]3
  • Waghhh waghhh waghhh. Aww poor babies. Back to your safe spaces. So soft. People have different opinions. Learn to deal. Look within and get tougher.

Please just let these people leave the board wolf instead of overly moderating. You'll never appease this crowd.

The following users thanked this post: herdfan129

Offline The Right Stuff

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2021, 03:24:58 PM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]1
  • It is a sports forum not one to express their various political view points.  You can express your views politically just don't do it on a sports forum.  Their are people that don't wont to hear that sort of thing champy.  Wolfman needs to start enforcing his own rules.

TRS
    MU 71

The following users thanked this post: lovetheherd2, The E-Man

Offline pdunn

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2021, 03:30:30 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Did you report the post to the moderators?
    "On rainy days, the early justices would enliven case conferences with wine. On other days, even if the sun was shining, Chief Justice John Marshall would order wine anyway, saying, 'Our jurisdiction is so vast that it must be raining somewhere.' "

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2021, 03:53:12 PM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]0
  • Everyone put in a fresh tampon and relax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

The following users thanked this post: Big City, MUther

Offline herdloyal

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2021, 12:19:13 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]2
  • What is apparent that we have to many agents of Doom and no real loyal alums and Fans who understand the POLITICS of WV and Sports!
    Every GD thing is all about WVU WHY? Because we who are originals know the truth Of our history and the rest of you are interloper! That Blue and Gold colors is nothing but Carpetbagger mentality of the so called Union defeat of the South which is a Lie from Hell. Grant and Lee never signed a Surrender document because of the War Debt on both sides and they were West Point Grads which is the Army Officer corp Cult. They followed the Elite Bankers from Europe who financed the Civil War and nothing Civil about it! That war by the way is still on and that is why we are still under Marshal Law under Military Jurisdiction! That so called Law School on WVU campus has and is producing Foreign Agents of the Crown Temple Bar who when passing the bar test and registered as such are no longer an American of any description National or Citizen. That?s right we are considered unable to represent our selves so, we have to hire a foreign agent of the Crown, BS is what that is plain and simple. Marshall University is sub-servant to all things WVU and thats why you have WVU overseers on your board. Why do think Jay Rockfella come here in the 60?s..he was until his death an Overseer. JJ had to become Gov because of all the debt mounting up against him. He should have sold the GreenBrier long ago before he took Office as Gov. By the way being a Marshall Grad?.why hasn?t he done something about the inbalances and lack of proportion in funding where Marshall is concerned. Yes I am an extremist and herdloyal.
    « Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 12:38:21 PM by herdloyal »

Offline MUther

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2021, 01:28:02 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • What is apparent that we have to many agents of Doom and no real loyal alums and Fans who understand the POLITICS of WV and Sports!
    Every GD thing is all about WVU WHY? Because we who are originals know the truth Of our history and the rest of you are interloper! That Blue and Gold colors is nothing but Carpetbagger mentality of the so called Union defeat of the South which is a Lie from Hell. Grant and Lee never signed a Surrender document because of the War Debt on both sides and they were West Point Grads which is the Army Officer corp Cult. They followed the Elite Bankers from Europe who financed the Civil War and nothing Civil about it! That war by the way is still on and that is why we are still under Marshal Law under Military Jurisdiction! That so called Law School on WVU campus has and is producing Foreign Agents of the Crown Temple Bar who when passing the bar test and registered as such are no longer an American of any description National or Citizen. That?s right we are considered unable to represent our selves so, we have to hire a foreign agent of the Crown, BS is what that is plain and simple. Marshall University is sub-servant to all things WVU and thats why you have WVU overseers on your board. Why do think Jay Rockfella come here in the 60?s..he was until his death an Overseer. JJ had to become Gov because of all the debt mounting up against him. He should have sold the GreenBrier long ago before he took Office as Gov. By the way being a Marshall Grad?.why hasn?t he done something about the inbalances and lack of proportion in funding where Marshall is concerned. Yes I am an extremist and herdloyal.

Martial Law

HerdFans.com

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2021, 01:28:02 PM »