Author Topic: #FreeSturt  (Read 418 times)

Offline herdfan129

#FreeSturt
« on: September 26, 2021, 02:32:33 PM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]0
  • If we are going to allow people to just spam every soccer thread with non-sense then we should unban Sturt. Only thing I remember him being guilty of was being annoying.
    The right way is always the right way- Coach Huff

2020 National Soccer Champs!

HerdFans.com

#FreeSturt
    « on: September 26, 2021, 02:32:33 PM »

Offline MUther

Re: #FreeSturt
    « Reply #1 on: September 26, 2021, 03:37:31 PM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]-1
  • If we are going to allow people to just spam every soccer thread with non-sense then we should unban Sturt. Only thing I remember him being guilty of was being annoying.

Says the guy that spams every thread and has oodles of negative karma.  This is no different than when some of us wanted to discuss building our baseball stadium and you interjected every single thread with a bunch of garbage to the point of wrecking them, all based on your opinion.  Every single mention of the baseball stadium brought you into a frenzy.  So take a look at yourself, first.  It is ok if some people don't get into soccer and they talk about it in soccer threads.  God forbid you just ignore posts you don't like instead of egging them on and creating the very argument you are now complaining about.   There would be no message board if there were no dissenting opinions.  You were very adamant that people offended by the App fan video should just man the @#$% up that it's part of the game.  Again, take your own advice.  Arguing is part of message board life.  And that's not what Sturt was banned for. 

The following users thanked this post: GreenBison, wasbarryb, The E-Man, HaveUherd

Offline herdfan129

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2021, 03:45:22 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • That's exactly what got Sturt banned.

As for baseball, you are partly correct. I made my argument stating we shouldn't waste money building a stadium for 62 fans and that Marshall would be better off to drop the sport and add Men's Track.

After that, I have just ignored the most recent threads OTHER than to say, if we are going to continue fielding a team then they definitely need a stadium to play in.

#FREESTURT
    The right way is always the right way- Coach Huff

2020 National Soccer Champs!

Offline MUther

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2021, 03:50:43 PM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]0
  • That's exactly what got Sturt banned.

As for baseball, you are partly correct. I made my argument stating we shouldn't waste money building a stadium for 62 fans and that Marshall would be better off to drop the sport and add Men's Track.

After that, I have just ignored the most recent threads OTHER than to say, if we are going to continue fielding a team then they definitely need a stadium to play in.

#FREESTURT

You wrote 62 fans in every post made about baseball or the stadium that came up for months.  And brought up soccer in those threads for months.  To the point that we just quit talking about it.  Take your medicine.  But stop crying about it.

Offline GreenBison

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2021, 12:22:09 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

You're a Drama Vampire... of course you want him back
    The smell of arcrid smoke and horses breath - The Trooper - Steve Harris

The following users thanked this post: 2xBison

HerdFans.com

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2021, 12:22:09 PM »