Author Topic: MU athletic logos -- high-res, good for printing  (Read 219 times)

Offline bigmanallen

• Rookie
MU athletic logos -- high-res, good for printing
« on: November 10, 2007, 12:21:14 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • My wife and I use these MU graphics to print out, display on the road going to games, put in our window on game day, etc. They've got several sports teams. They're really large, too, and you can take them to the car detailing place, and they'll make stickers for your window. Waaaay cheaper than buying the official stuff.

http://marshall.foreignservice.us

HerdFans.com

MU athletic logos -- high-res, good for printing
    « on: November 10, 2007, 12:21:14 PM »

Offline greenskeeper

• Heisman
    • Member Since 01/2010
    Re: MU athletic logos -- high-res, good for printing
    « Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 12:40:55 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • funny the one i like most is the green new roman style M with the western script "the herd" through the middle of it, and its not there...hey BMA what do you mean car detail guys can make these things?..and if so I guess we could request to REMAKE them in Kelly huh?
    What do you call a place where the coaches are drunks, the players pistol whip local citizens and the fans mug and rob expecting mothers ? You call it - THE FLAGSHIP PROGRAM IN THE STATE OF WV!!! Ollie Luck AD

Offline GreenBison

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 01:23:51 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • funny the one i like most is the green new roman style M with the western script "the herd" through the middle of it, and its not there...hey BMA what do you mean car detail guys can make these things?..and if so I guess we could request to REMAKE them in Kelly huh?

Take it to a sign shop and ask them to create a vinyl sticker for you. Of course, if anyone reproduces any of the trademarked logos for profit it is a Copyright Infringement and is enforceable by law. Just an FYI.
    The smell of arcrid smoke and horses breath - The Trooper - Steve Harris

HerdFans.com

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 01:23:51 PM »